Unlimited Water

Discussion on technology and how it could be used to assist spiritual development and NOT enslave us. This includes technology that will help us live in harmony with Nature (e.g.: "Lifter" technologies that could replace the petrol driven engine). Also, discussion of past and current scientific thought so that gems are not buried in the sands of time, and spiritual progress through science is achieved.

Moderator: Moderators

Leo

Unlimited Water

Hi all, just watched a facinating program on a man named Max Whisson. Looked him up on the net, and found his website at http://www.maxwaterdesal.com/. Very facinating, as he described in detail how he has designed a machine to extract water from air using wind power. Therefore it leaves little to no "footprint" on nature, he even claims to be restorative to nature. He states he is just immitating nature. Doesn't it sound like the same way the Thiaooubians percure their water? in a matter of speaking.

Unfortunately, Governments are not interested in his ideas?????????? Which leaves me to wonder... Are governments more interested in making money by forcing us to live in a drought (such as Australia is facing right now)? or are they "really" interested in supplying water to the people?

Update 24/05

Found another website http://www.waterunlimited.com.au/index.html. It describes the design, output, and other info related to the water generator. Even has a little animation of the unit itself.
They have eyes, but they do not see - ears, but they do not hear...
Robanan

Fascinating!
ivan4iai

Can someone explain how the government can make more money by refusing his ideas?
Essene

I suppose anything such as free energy or free resources available to all limits a governments power and the need for people to be more dependent on the system.

We have the technology at this moment for free energy or as close as possible to it and to drastically reduce working hours of everybody whilst giving everybody a high quality standard of living which would give people more time to spend on spiritual pursuits. This I guess is not in the interest of people who are on top of a materialistic society as these people are usually of the worst kind, some of whom can be a likened to psychopaths.

Who knows....

It has always been a defining factor of humanity that while we have unlimited potential we don't usually scratch the surface, although all in all I think we have done relatively well. Whilst we may grumble at having to work 9-5 think of the people in the past and others now in china who work 16 hr shifts so you can wear cheap jeans. I'm just rambling now..
Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power.

If knowledge can create problems, it is not through ignorance that we can solve them.
ivan4iai

I can't find anywhere, where to buy such a device.
Why doesn't he mass produce it?
Leo

ivan4iai wrote:I can't find anywhere, where to buy such a device.
Why doesn't he mass produce it?
It is still in production probably about 12 months away. He has only one backer to help fund production, I think, which can be costly. Also he is finalizing patents
They have eyes, but they do not see - ears, but they do not hear...