Magnetic therapy

Discussion on technology and how it could be used to assist spiritual development and NOT enslave us. This includes technology that will help us live in harmony with Nature (e.g.: "Lifter" technologies that could replace the petrol driven engine). Also, discussion of past and current scientific thought so that gems are not buried in the sands of time, and spiritual progress through science is achieved.

Moderator: Moderators

Essene

Magnetic therapy

I have seen and read that using magnets such as a band around your wrist or in the sheets of your bed such as magna wool are good for you. If this is indeed true then I believe it would be worth purchasing such things. Does anybody know if this is true or if they have personally felt the benefits?
Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power.

If knowledge can create problems, it is not through ignorance that we can solve them.
shezmear

Ya, I use one, When you first get one you will notice the effect, but after a period of time you will get used to it, this is that nature of the mind, that is, to make normality out of anything, still I recommend the magna wool.
By their deeds shall you know them.
J.C