Dr. Greer discusses our collective dependency on fossil fuel

Discussion on technology and how it could be used to assist spiritual development and NOT enslave us. This includes technology that will help us live in harmony with Nature (e.g.: "Lifter" technologies that could replace the petrol driven engine). Also, discussion of past and current scientific thought so that gems are not buried in the sands of time, and spiritual progress through science is achieved.

Moderator: Moderators

shezmear

Dr. Greer discusses our collective dependency on fossil fuel

I bloody Luv this guy..,watch it all...

If there is one "job" I would do in the world it would be working with this guy...

Practical, down to earth, hands on, luv it....

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 9152&hl=en
By their deeds shall you know them.
J.C
TempUser

Interesting.

I think what he talks about is a great example of what the Thiaoouban(s) said we should do.
This is a very specific video of what they(Thao & Thaori) said in general and I like it a lot because of that. I swear everything he says is almost as they have read TP or probably were aware of it even before reading it!! (4:40-5:20+Mention of the system and the families who benefit because of it's control). They are more technical and specific which I think is a much better way of getting out such a message for people to take it validity with consideration.

This is a very interesting video and I hope someday I can get involved in this community! Their intentions & motives seem completely pure/positive. This is good news. I'm getting all excited but I shouldn't get too excited. I think every reader who considers the message in the book a serious manner, or somewhat along those lines, should definitely check this vid out.(still watching)
It doesn't matter how many books you have read, how many lectures you have heard - What matters is what you actually UNDERSTAND from them today about the universe and your particular role in it" -Thomas J. Chalko
shezmear

I have listened to all this guys stuff/books/videos, I luv it that he is just so down to earth...
J.C
TempUser

Long post but PLEASE READ!

Yes he is down to earth! I can only imagine that his team would be similar. (EDIT: I think he might be a little TOO down to earth. 25:43 I can see how such a statement would easily throw people off, cause them to overlook the case being stated and the person stating, probably call him a hippie trying to support a "woowoo" cause as someone in the SciForums put it, simply because of that SMALL statement alone{not the general comment referring to the disasters but the one about earth having a gender}. Oh and the fact that he's only a 'country doctor' from Virgina ;))

Omg this this is so motivating! They really seem to know what they're doing. If you pay attention you can see that they clearly thought this out with every pre-cautionary detail put into consideration. They mentioned wanting to find some of the best scientist and fund their projects, and to also provide an "Umbrella of Protection" for them. I honestly think they should recruit Tom. It would motivate him and Micheal to see that it is still NOT too late!(It only appears this way because similar to how Greer put it, people are intelligently waiting to step on the stage until they have the means to do it safely. To avoid being another tree fallen down in the woods unknown and/or unheard of) Not that Tom would be a major contribution. But I just think that there are so many benefits possible...on both ends really. One of the many being that if they helped fund Tom's research...Maybe then he could edit or re-do his site in such a way that it doesn't involuntarily cause so many biased opinions which only prevent any consideration toward the valuable information available within the site and the books. Eventually preventing any sort of desired progress. ( I'm referring to the fact that he appears to be marketing his products. I agree with SciForums on the fact that he is partially marketing his products. But I don't agree completely. I disagree on the fact that it discredits any validity toward the message or his research. How can the research even begin or continue without money to support it? HELLO! This is too obvious to be overlooked and therefor can't be used as a way to dis-credit a person...especially a scientist). You can CLEARLY see that making money isn't his main and only intention. SO what if it's on the list, that is beside the point, especially if it happens to have a good cause which justifies it. The same cause that Dr. Stephen Greer apparently has, that being said, I think tom would be a great contribution to the team...once again this is not to say I think he would be major in all of this. But I do think people overlook his work.

Anyways I must say this is a MUST see for those who take the message of both books seriously!(still watching lol)

EDIT2:Haha I can't stop editing but I'm trying to avoid a double post here. Anyways here's a link to their Site which is mentioned in that clip.

EDIT3:Ok, I finally watched it all. Maybe it's just me but that the lady appeared to have really selectively participated in the discussion. AS SOON as she heard something which she disagreed with, she completely ignored the part that explained something which would lead to an answer for the question she had...unfortunately she ignored that part.... apparently along with the rest of the discussion. I do like that at first she posed the great question of how to bring the transition about. But the part at the end when she got angry because she couldn't understand what they were saying. She took it as a code that only 'scientist' or 'intelligent' people could understand, when in TRUTH it's mostly because of the selective participation I mentioned. I'm NOT a scientist and well, I felt I understood it to the best of my ability or at least the best of the ability it could be understood by someone who lacks scientific knowledge..but still knows how to listen.

Oh and I noticed there's a continuation to this clip. Do you know where I might find it Shezmear? I'd like to hear other people from the team speak as well.
It doesn't matter how many books you have read, how many lectures you have heard - What matters is what you actually UNDERSTAND from them today about the universe and your particular role in it" -Thomas J. Chalko
Eon

Wow I like this guy, and I can see that he is definitely "on to something". I'm currently looking for more info/videos on this project, and if anybody has some good links, I'll be very grateful for it.
"I have as much authority as the Pope, I just don't have as many people who believe it." - George Carlin
Essene

Yeah I like this guy, I also recommend his video the disclosure project.
Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power.

If knowledge can create problems, it is not through ignorance that we can solve them.
survivor

shezmear wrote:I have listened to all this guys stuff/books/videos, I luv it that he is just so down to earth...
..but he dosen't believe people have been abducted by aliens, right?
an act against {free will} is an act against nature
Essene

I know he believes in aliens and the disclosure project is one of his efforts to disclose information about them.
Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power.

If knowledge can create problems, it is not through ignorance that we can solve them.
survivor

Essene wrote:I know he believes in aliens and the disclosure project is one of his efforts to disclose information about them.
Yes I'm aware of all that and I too like Greer, BUT did he once say that all alien abductions are actually the government doing the abductions?
Essene

Wouldn't know.............

shezmear

survivor wrote:
shezmear wrote:I have listened to all this guys stuff/books/videos, I luv it that he is just so down to earth...
..but he dosen't believe people have been abducted by aliens, right?
He says some are run by the government or covert black operations, this information came to him from people that used to work in these very organisations, he`s saying a lot of the “fear” about ETs is hype, and it was designed to be that way, their not actually nasty beings, is his big point, in fact he has complete evidence that they actually peaceful.

AaronNZM, Try this link to find more, some of the guys are just Woo Woo, Steven should be careful who he mixs with, as they can make him look bad by makeing bad presentations loaded with personal bias.

http://www.green-salon.com/presentations.htm
J.C
Eon

survivor wrote: Yes I'm aware of all that and I too like Greer, BUT did he once say that all alien abductions are actually the government doing the abductions?
And I think that most of them really are. Government would "benefit" in different ways from it, they would have new guinea pigs and also it helps them introduce new types of fear, it's "threat from out there" that is way more subtle than, "threat of terrorism" for example.
Then of course there are those who are simply faking their "abductions" and maybe a couple of people who really were abducted.
I personally think that what he is doing with alternative energy solutions and changing the system is way more important than chasing stories about UFO's , but that's just me..
"I have as much authority as the Pope, I just don't have as many people who believe it." - George Carlin
survivor

shezmear wrote:he`s saying a lot of the “fear” about ETs is hype, and it was designed to be that way, their not actually nasty beings, is his big point, in fact he has complete evidence that they actually peaceful.
Ofcourse, I've never met a nasty ET, has anyone?
shezmear wrote:He says some are run by the government or covert black operations
cheers.

Eon wrote:I personally think that what he is doing with alternative energy solutions and changing the system is way more important than chasing stories about UFO's , but that's just me..
Logically I would agree too, But can you tell me please, what is he doing with 'alternative energy solutions'?
shezmear

survivor wrote:
shezmear wrote:he`s saying a lot of the “fear” about ETs is hype, and it was designed to be that way, their not actually nasty beings, is his big point, in fact he has complete evidence that they actually peaceful.
Ofcourse, I've never met a nasty ET, has anyone?
shezmear wrote:He says some are run by the government or covert black operations
cheers.

Eon wrote:I personally think that what he is doing with alternative energy solutions and changing the system is way more important than chasing stories about UFO's , but that's just me..
Logically I would agree too, But can you tell me please, what is he doing with 'alternative energy solutions'?

No.... I have never meet a "nasty" ET, but my friend, now, he has meet a group of ETs that we / you and I would class as "nasty"...

He still shudders at the thought of the hours of a,n,a,l probes :shock: , for hours he lay screaming on a big white table while 7 4 foot high grey ET’s with big black horse eyes stuck things in his bottom……:pale:

:rofl: ...........:shock:...:rofl: ................................

No seriously, the internet is filling with stories of so called Bad ET Stories…abductions, fear based who ha! You know…take a look…

also try this website to find out what Steven is doing...

http://www.aero2012.com/en/index.html

http://www.cseti.org

and you know http://www.disclosureproject.org/
J.C
survivor

:^o :clown: :albino: :cherry: :alien: :mrgreen: :bounce: