NASA images spark life on Mars speculations

Discussion on technology and how it could be used to assist spiritual development and NOT enslave us. This includes technology that will help us live in harmony with Nature (e.g.: "Lifter" technologies that could replace the petrol driven engine). Also, discussion of past and current scientific thought so that gems are not buried in the sands of time, and spiritual progress through science is achieved.

Moderator: Moderators

Kitty

NASA images spark life on Mars speculations

Life on Mars? Well, bizarre images have emerged showing a mystery female figure walking down a hill on the arid planet.
http://www.ibnlive.com/news/nasa-images ... 23-11.html

The article includes an interesting photo. Could it be real? I believe TP mentioned life on Mars. Your thoughts on this?
Rezo

Re: NASA images spark life on Mars speculations

I think it really is a shame that we don't ever get nice, clear, up close pictures of things like this statue-ish thing, that would really ease many doubts. Because when we do get up-close photos they always 'seem' to reveal nothing at all. A bit annoying to me anyway.
Robanan

It can very well be a fossile of a human being who was frozen in place druing the time the planet was completely cooling down.

hmm... on a second thought, considering you are a member of a very spiritually advanced civilization, knowing the fact that your planet is dieing and cooling down. Would you intentionally leave evidence leading to the complete understanding of your heritage?
The essence of Consciousness, is the ability to Create, Process, Transmit and Receive Information Autonomously.
Kitty

It can very well be a fossile of a human being who was frozen in place druing the time the planet was completely cooling down.
That's exactly what I thought the first time I saw this. It could also be a sculpture from stone. I wish they'd go back and take close ups of it, but I know that's not gonna happen.