Why the continent of Mu could have never existed?

Discussion on technology and how it could be used to assist spiritual development and NOT enslave us. This includes technology that will help us live in harmony with Nature (e.g.: "Lifter" technologies that could replace the petrol driven engine). Also, discussion of past and current scientific thought so that gems are not buried in the sands of time, and spiritual progress through science is achieved.

Moderator: Moderators

joao vieira

Re: Why the continent of Mu could have never existed?

Haven't read the book in some time, Im quite sure it is said that what we today call easter island WAS in fact a part of continent Mu.
Rezo

Re: Why the continent of Mu could have never existed?

yes, easter island was considered to be part of mu. it was a quarry which was much larger, and, another island in pacific called 'rota', has latte stone quarry -- in the book there was mention of another quarry in southwest part of continent, and i believe this is evidence of at least part, of this other quarry...

here is an idea ive recently been exposed to, from stephen mehler primarily, and continue to hear about, taking that as a sign, I wondered what the likelihood was for 'Vela Supernova' hypothesis [for cataclysm]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vela_Supernova_Remnant
also, a book called "Cataclysm!: Compelling Evidence of a Cosmic Catastrophe in 9500 B.C." was referenced in his interview

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VoSbF1EbOFM

could it be??

"Everyone present looked grave, as they discussed the technical worth of their seismographs..." [page 103]. It makes more sense to me, that an event originating in deeper space, would be perhaps responsible, and not the 'cyclic destruction' theories you hear so very much about - precisely because, not only their advanced state of technology unmatched today, would not be hard to prevent disaster originating from the earth, since cyclic destruction could not have happened to these people as they continued to advance for long periods of time seemingly without interruption. any sudden interruption large and horrible enough would set civilization back across the board, which before mu began to have seismologic problems, again, didnt seem to happen. at least, we dont know of it [unless considering the 1,000,000 + year ago asteroid[s]. but if they did not have any technology to stop a powerful event as a supernova. ... i dont know, to me, it could be a fit ...?