Hydrogen Economy

Discussion on technology and how it could be used to assist spiritual development and NOT enslave us. This includes technology that will help us live in harmony with Nature (e.g.: "Lifter" technologies that could replace the petrol driven engine). Also, discussion of past and current scientific thought so that gems are not buried in the sands of time, and spiritual progress through science is achieved.

Moderator: Moderators

bhuvan

Hydrogen Economy

I was wondering how hydrogen can be used instead of Petrol as Thiaooubians said!

One of the principal pollutants on Earth is the petroldriven engine and this could be replaced immediately with a hydrogen engine that would cause no pollution, so to speak. On certain planets, this is called the ‘clean motor’. Prototypes for such an engine have been constructed by various engineers on your planet but they must be industrially manufactured in order to replace petrol engines.

‘The big petrol corporations had been terrified at the idea of this motor being popularised for it would mean loss of sales for their oil and subsequent financial ruin.

Recently I was debating in a community and one of them said Hydrogen fuel is in efficient and cannot be used. Becasue if you want to do electrolysis and sepearte hydrogen you have to use more energy and it should be again from fossil fuels. I wondered how Thiaooubians can be wrong. During the debate I searched ore on this and finally found that Thiaooubians possibly not meant the hydrogen fuel being used. Rather it was water car! The tragedy is that the manufacturer of the car was killed and we know who possibily did it!

http://www.befreetech.com/energysuppression.htm
http://www.metacafe.com/watch/67009/water_powered_car/

An Indian who tried to replicate it also threatened!
http://pesn.com/2007/08/31/9500496_Ravi ... ppression/

But he uploaded the Information and videos!

http://www.youtube.com/user/raviwfc
http://www.hotlinkfiles.com/browse/waterfuel/42765 --> Detailed Info!

I myself plan to try to make one! If more people try it becomes aware of this it can cause a major change across the planet. Imagine each making ther own energy required. Stanley Meyer claimed 700% efficicncy!

The brief idea is as follows.

Each material has resonant frequency. It can disintegrate it! Water too has . The technique uses applying resonant frequency and splitting water into hydrogen and oxygen. It is called hydroxy gas. It can be burned and produce energy!
bomohwkl

Re: Hydrogen Economy

bhuvan wrote: Each material has resonant frequency. It can disintegrate it! Water too has . The technique uses applying resonant frequency and splitting water into hydrogen and oxygen. It is called hydroxy gas. It can be burned and produce energy!
I have been vexing the idea of applying resonant frequency into splitting the water into oxygen and water. If you have more information, i would appreciate that.
What I could think of is using deep ultraviolet of specific frequency to resonante the H-O-H bonds.....to produce monochromnatic UV light is highly energy inefficient and expensive!!!

An O-H bond of a water molecule (H-O-H) has 493.4 kJ/mol of bond dissociation energy.
Foe each molecule, the energy required is 493.4*10^3/(1.602*10^-19*6.02*10^23) =5.11eV
which is UV light. If u can shine an UV light ofthat frequency...u willbe able to break the bondvery easily.
bhuvan

I do not know about UV usage. I didn't find that anywhere so far. What I found so far is using water as fuel by dividing it using special type of electrolysis which involved resonant frequency using a specific electronic circuit. Since it uses pulses it reduces the input and since its is a "specific" frequency it divides more water molecules into hydrogen and oxygen. Interestingly it breaks law of conservation of energy. If you are surprised with it you have more wonder in The Book TP. Go to the book now and search for the word "vibrarion" and you will be surprised how many times it mantioned in it. Read those areas!

See this link as well. It is a discussion on the technolgy! (You may require a registration)

http://waterfuelforall.com/forum/index.php?topic=27.0

Read an excerpt here!

I hate to be rude but the theories (and figures) you are throwing around have been regurgitated for years, God knows how many times, on several Internet sites.
It is ALWAYS the same story:

“It gets back to simple chemistry ..how many BTU's or calorific values are needed to produce certain power and what are those characteristics for hydrogen and hydroxy.”

Sorry, this technology DOES NOT follow those “simple chemistry” rules!

“There is much speculation on the amount of hydrogen or hydroxy gas required to run an engine. This is because not all hydrogen or hydroxy gases are equal. All of the published figures for calculating the amount of hydrogen gas it takes to run an engine are based on normal tank hydrogen, which is diatomic parahydrogen, the lowest energy form of hydrogen.
Freshly generated hydroxy from a resonance reaction contains 4 times the energy content. This is not just the hydrogen energy content, but the oxygen energy content as well. Even the hydroxy gas generated from straight DC electrolysis contains much more energy content than tank hydrogen, about twice as much.”

“Sounds like the blind leading the blind here. Until you have experienced high efficiency electrolysis (150% to 200% or higher power efficiency), I guess you just don't want to believe it. Keep clinging to Faraday all you want and stay in the dark ages.
bomohwkl

Do you know what is hydroxy? Hydroxy (O-H) can not exist alone. Do you mean mixture of oxygen and hydrogen gas? Hydroxy gas is not a correct nomanclature.
orthohydrogen (where both hydrogen atoms have the same electronic spin) and parahydrogen (where both hydrogen atoms have opposite spin)exists at a ratio of 3:1 at standard pressure and temperature. Parahydrogen is more abundant when it is at its liquid form.
Even if the calculation is done on 100% parahydrogen, the difference with 100% orthohyrogen is small compared with heat released from the chemical reaction of oxygen and hyrogen gas.
Note that 240kJ is released per every mole of hydrogen gas reacting with oxygen while only merely 350J is released from the conversion of orthohydrogen to parahydrogen is 350J per mol of H2 representing only extra 0.15% extra energy is laughable.

bhuvan wrote:“There is much speculation on the amount of hydrogen or hydroxy gas required to run an engine. This is because not all hydrogen or hydroxy gases are equal. All of the published figures for calculating the amount of hydrogen gas it takes to run an engine are based on normal tank hydrogen, which is diatomic parahydrogen, the lowest energy form of hydrogen.
Freshly generated hydroxy from a resonance reaction contains 4 times the energy content. This is not just the hydrogen energy content, but the oxygen energy content as well. Even the hydroxy gas generated from straight DC electrolysis contains much more energy content than tank hydrogen, about twice as much.”

I keep wondering the phrase RESONANT REACTION. How do they define resonance reaction?
4 times more energy respect to what? Respect from none-freshly generated oxygen and hydrogen mixture? Respect to oxygen and hydrogen from none-resonant electrolysis? What do you mean by not energy from not just from hydrogen content but also oxygen?? Do you mean the energy of the rest of of oxygen and hydrogen which we cant use without a fusion engine in a car.
In a chemical reaction
2H2+O2--> 2H2O + 480kJ of heat. It clearly states that the formation of water bond gives up so much heat.

Futhermore I don't understand the statement of hydrogen and oxygen mixture generated from electrolysis can have twice as much energy content than a tank of hyrogen. let's assume that you have equal amount mole of hyrodgen from the electrolysis and a pure thank of hydrogen gas. Combustion of both in atmopheric air would give you equal amount of heat generated.

At best the website is full of information which completely lack scientific expression. It is vague. The lack of thinking in formulate the information on the website makes me concludes that it is just misinformation.
bhuvan

Please refer the link where you have all the documents available. It contacins detailed explanation about the technology.
As I mentioned it clearly explains how is it possible to break the energy conservation theory by using resonant frequency to split water.
bomohwkl

yes, I have read the article ..as and again, it is full of sensational non-scientifc information....
bhuvan

See these videos.

Videos speaks more than thousand words!

http://www.youtube.com/user/raviwfc
http://www.4shared.com/file/58566481/68 ... _Data.html Please go through the videos and document. Stan's data is more elborate and tehnical with a good explanation.

http://www.loveforlife.com.au/node/5104
Stan Meyer said he trusted in angels to protect him, but in March 1998, Stan was poisoned and died in the parking lot of a restaurant in his home town of Grove City, Ohio.
(See above!) Who are those angels? Is that a coincidence?