How a Surfer Stuns the World w/ 'Simple Theory of Everything

Discussion on technology and how it could be used to assist spiritual development and NOT enslave us. This includes technology that will help us live in harmony with Nature (e.g.: "Lifter" technologies that could replace the petrol driven engine). Also, discussion of past and current scientific thought so that gems are not buried in the sands of time, and spiritual progress through science is achieved.

Moderator: Moderators

ArioK

http://www.dailygalaxy.com/my_weblog/20 ... er--1.html

I am simply amazed. I will calibrate it with Power VS Force to Find out If he is Spot on or not about it. IT will change the Future of Science because String Theory was impossible to test! I understood it as best as I could and could not come to terms with strings Theory. I understand it that the vibrating energies of strings are the size of a pencil on earth if the Atom was the Size of our Solar System. *scratched head*

This on the other hand is Beautiful and Simple. It incorparates so many many things I know that in a couple more months or so this will be the Dominating Thoery over string! Exciting also because I am a Surfer!
" All that we are is the result of what we have thought" - Lord Buddha.... Think Love, Be Love.
Matt

Re: How a Surfer Stuns the World w/ 'Simple Theory of Everything

What do you mean by Power VS Force?

This theory came around in 2002 I think... and it's still ways away from being established or proven.
ArioK

For Clarity I mean the Book Power vs Force by Dr.Hawkins and his implications of using Applied Kinesioliogy to Find a Simple Yes or NO answer for Anything As Long as It not into the Future. Very Interesting read. He is a Living Fully enlightened Buddha.
" All that we are is the result of what we have thought" - Lord Buddha.... Think Love, Be Love.
Sandra

Hello,

I am also a big fan of Dr. Hawkins work and actually posted a message about the Thiaoouba Propehcy on the Level of Consciousness forum, the reply was it calibrated below 200. :cry:

ArioK, have you calibrated TP? If so what LOC did you get?

http://www.level-of-consciousness.org/m ... 27&forum=3

Sandra
ArioK

Yes I understand That this Theory Came out in 2002 I just have never seen it posted here on TP Forums. I just wanted to share TED video. The way I see it in my mind is seeing the fabric of time space is bent at each of the E8 particle point.

Power vs. Force Calibrates @ 812. So, Sandra as per your question, using applied Kinesiology Test on the Book Thiaoouba Prophecy by Michel Desmarquet in my calibration tests, calibrates to over 900+

Although I never needed to calibrate it in order to know that it held the truth. I only calibrated Thiaoouba because my doubtful friends asked me to. They still doubt the validity of the book, and that's ok for them. They of course have their Freedom of Choice. =]
Matt

Yeah I remember hearing about this theory way back in 2004 and was really excited too... shame nothing seems to come out of it yet.

Can someone explain to me how this Kinesiology Testing stuff works? I keep hearing about it but I still have no idea how it works, makes me curious :)