Technology Should ASSIST in the Spiritual Development

Discussion on technology and how it could be used to assist spiritual development and NOT enslave us. This includes technology that will help us live in harmony with Nature (e.g.: "Lifter" technologies that could replace the petrol driven engine). Also, discussion of past and current scientific thought so that gems are not buried in the sands of time, and spiritual progress through science is achieved.

Moderator: Moderators

shezmear

will take a look...
By their deeds shall you know them.
J.C
ptex

Thanks Rezo!!! I added it to my favorites as I intend to properly explore it.
Last edited by ptex on Fri Nov 23, 2007 2:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The best portion of a good man's life is his little nameless unremembered acts of kindness and love.
~William Wordsworth
shezmear

this guy reminds me of tom, note the way he is so paticular.....
By their deeds shall you know them.
J.C
ptex

shezmear wrote:this guy reminds me of tom, note the way he is so paticular.....
Who? Me or Korotkov ;)
The best portion of a good man's life is his little nameless unremembered acts of kindness and love.
~William Wordsworth
Rezo

...and not be used to enslave us:

has anyone heard of whats been going on with TASERs ?

now there appear to be plans to release [next year] perhaps, an unmanned air drone capable of delivering taser shocks.

http://afp.google.com/article/ALeqM5i_q ... cis4BRjxuw

[*last* paragraph]

given what would appear irresponsibility, indiscretion and possibly malice in some cases, on the part of law enforcement individuals using these [and inadequate and/or improper training], I would think that this particular development may be an alarming one, in which it becomes 'easier' even more, to have a remote aircraft take care of things - perhaps it will run similar to 'ionocraft' or lifter technology?

taser is a *private* company which means profit is the motive, so respect from nations/law enforcement groups, military - towards the co's tech - will be necessary for them, to maintain or grow profits. Just a theory.

to be fair, I think they want to use it for [air?] defense, and maybe this is good, but, when its applied wholesale for anything as a replacement for good police work, etc, is a huge backward step.
Rezo

Re: Technology Should ASSIST in the Spiritual Development

what about the artificial black hole scientists were able to make, in Scotland? How safe is the setup?

http://www.spectrum.ieee.org/mar08/6051
Robanan

Well it might get dangerous if they try to produce an event horizon effect outside the optical fiber maybe if that's even possible at all, I don't really know.

but In the article I noticed a few intriguing expressions.
From the article:
Physicists and astronomers believe that black holes are formed when huge stars collapse in on themselves at the end of their lives. They exist at the centers of galaxies, where they act as giant engines that drive the motion of stars,

What does it mean when stars collapse? Don't stars just become cold once they live their so to speak lifetime? and well from what I understand from TP, at the center of each galaxy there must be a huge star around which all the systems of the galaxy, revolve. So which is it? what do we have at the center of galaxies? Huge Stars? Stars? or collapsed Stars? Blackholes?

oh and "blackholes act as giant engines that drive the motion of stars"? what does that mean? I didn't know that our contemporary science knows that stars move...
In the case of black holes, the absence of light means astrophysicists have to rely on indirect means, such as inferring the presence of black holes by the way their gravity bends light outside their event horizons—a phenomenon scientists call gravitational lensing.
Oh so that's how it's called now "gravitational lensing" so our scientists already agree that the essence of gravity is electromagnetic? Are we a step closer to produce anti-gravitational fields? Or maybe they have already made them in secret?

Back to the topic: "inferring the presence of black holes by the way their gravity bends light outside their event horizons" maybe they should infer the presence of a planet there instead?
Hawking applied tenets of quantum mechanics to existing black-hole theory and surmised that black holes are not black at all. Instead, they emit light—which has since come to be known as Hawking radiation.
So maybe that's not blackholes at all? Maybe they are just stars?
The essence of Consciousness, is the ability to Create, Process, Transmit and Receive Information Autonomously.
bomohwkl

Robanan wrote:Well it might get dangerous if they try to produce an event horizon effect outside the optical fiber maybe if that's even possible at all, I don't really know.
I dont think it is possible to produce a physical black hole on earth.

What does it mean when stars collapse? Don't stars just become cold once they live their so to speak lifetime? and well from what I understand from TP, at the center of each galaxy there must be a huge star around which all the systems of the galaxy, revolve. So which is it? what do we have at the center of galaxies? Huge Stars? Stars? or collapsed Stars? Blackholes?
[\quote]
Stars don't just become cold and die when their life almost end. Sometimes they explode into supernova, sometimes, they become a super red giant. That are observable facts.
Our sun is at constant equlibrium between the upward heat produced from the fusion core and the downward contraction of the gravity. Imagine if you suddenly turn off the heat, the mass surrounding the upper layer of sun will free-fall. Bear in mind that that the core of the sun is very dense. When there is a massive layer of mass falling into the core, when it hits on the solid core, it bounded back violently sending shockwave across the upper surface creating a supernova explosion as had happened in Crab Nebulae. When the core is not producing significant heat to balance its own weight, its core shrinks. Depending on its mass, it can become a neutron stars or a blackhole.
According to current understanding of gravity, formation of blackhole is the result of gravity overwhelming the other 3 forces of nature, namely, electromagnetic, weak and strong forces. It contracts and shrink into a singularity.
Whether of not our undertstanding of gravity is real or not, our center of galaxy is dominated by objects which can generate immense gravity. Super massive blackhole is the most likely candidate. Not until, human knows how to generate gravity themselves, scientists will stick on the idea of super massive black hole.
oh and "blackholes act as giant engines that drive the motion of stars"? what does that mean? I didn't know that our contemporary science knows that stars move...
Because the blackhole at the center of the galaxy is so immense that all the stars are circularing with respect to it. Just like our planets circulating the sun as if the sun is stationaly. The super massive black hole moves across the universe. I can assure you,gravitationally attracted to other clusturs of galaxies

In the case of black holes, the absence of light means astrophysicists have to rely on indirect means, such as inferring the presence of black holes by the way their gravity bends light outside their event horizons—a phenomenon scientists call gravitational lensing.Oh so that's how it's called now "gravitational lensing" so our scientists already agree that the essence of gravity is electromagnetic? Are we a step closer to produce anti-gravitational fields? Or maybe they have already made them in secret?

Our current understanding of gravity is based on time-space equivalent (General relativity). It is geometric theory of gravity.
The path of motion (of an object which has momentum) is bent by the presence of strong gravity. It just happened that light has momentum and anything which has a mass too. Gravity is electromagnetic in nature only and only if mass is electromagnetic in nature too. So far not a lot of people are working in this field to prove that matter is electromagnetic in nature. I have seen a few papers published on Journals, the paers are too advanced for me.

Back to the topic: "inferring the presence of black holes by the way their gravity bends light outside their event horizons" maybe they should infer the presence of a planet there instead?

People have been using gravity wobbles to detect the presence of planets around a sun. It has been very successful. However, to detect the presence a planet around a planet hole is just like to detect a needle on earth with a telescope in pluto.The effect of gravity wobble by a planet on black hole is way too small to be detected. You can detect a blackhole around a sun. This have been done before.

Hawking applied tenets of quantum mechanics to existing black-hole theory and surmised that black holes are not black at all. Instead, they emit light—which has since come to be known as Hawking radiation.
So maybe that's not blackholes at all? Maybe they are just stars?

So far, no one has yet detected hawking radiation. Hawking radiation, accroding to the hypothesis, only become dominant from the universe blackground radiation when the size of black hole is less than a micron in radius. Black holes come with different sizes. Micro-blackhole has yet to be observed. The hypothesis is facinating but i dont really think it exists.
Matt

Re:

Alisima wrote: It is sad that instead of harnessing natural 'powers' we get Q-Links thrown at us. Instead of connecting to deeper levels of our bodies we rely on necklaces. Instead of resolving our inner body turmoil we keep it buried and go for a quick fix. But yeah, it looks tempting.... somewhat like chocolate to those who are dysphoric.

The same could be said of the Bioresonant shirt. They both (supposedly) work on the same principle, exploiting natural phenomenon to aid your aura.

On that note, has anyone actually noticed improvement wearing Chalko's shirts beyond the placebo effect?
TempUser

Re: Re:

Matt wrote:
Alisima wrote: It is sad that instead of harnessing natural 'powers' we get Q-Links thrown at us. Instead of connecting to deeper levels of our bodies we rely on necklaces. Instead of resolving our inner body turmoil we keep it buried and go for a quick fix. But yeah, it looks tempting.... somewhat like chocolate to those who are dysphoric.

The same could be said of the Bioresonant shirt. They both (supposedly) work on the same principle, exploiting natural phenomenon to aid your aura.

On that note, has anyone actually noticed improvement wearing Chalko's shirts beyond the placebo effect?
Not quite sure if your implying that this shirt improves someones vulnerability to the placebo effect, or if your questioning whether anyone's noticed actual improvements of balanced chakras, auric sight, concentration, etc. I believe and hope you are referring to the latter. However, placebo effect or not, the feeling for me individually is undeniable even if I were to adapt the attitude of the most irrational stubborn skeptic that even an atheist can't compare with. It feels great to me!

As for noticing improvement, sadly although I don't doubt that this shirt indeed is a useful spiritual tool, I have no auric sight and little spiritual progress which I find is necessary to prove to myself whether or not the shirt actually improves the strength of my aura, opens and balances chakras, and aides in naturally healing abilities as Tom claims his research verifies. Without such abilities to verify what Tom himself has verified I think claims that attempt to blur validity of his statements are a bit immature, a bit more crack pot than the people who are currently criticizing another of Tom's claims about the earth exploding. In that scope, criticizing any work, or debating it's validity without means to verify it yourself is just foolish. But should anyone have such means, it would be nice to hear their own thoughts.

Sorry that all I could post was an outspoken but logical opinion. Please don't be offended. :oops:
It doesn't matter how many books you have read, how many lectures you have heard - What matters is what you actually UNDERSTAND from them today about the universe and your particular role in it" -Thomas J. Chalko
Rezo

change of subject somewhat for now -

Many of you may know this, but I just found out now [shows how controlled media can be even on internet]:

http://www.watertowndailytimes.com/arti ... 55/-1/obit

Robert O. Becker [author of 'the body electric' and more recently 'cross currents', nominated twice for nobel prize in his tissue regeneration work [which got cut off by the govt :scratch: ] died in May of complications of pneumonia, he was 84].