Where Is the Warp Today? Any Ideas, Thoughts, Insights?

Discussion on technology and how it could be used to assist spiritual development and NOT enslave us. This includes technology that will help us live in harmony with Nature (e.g.: "Lifter" technologies that could replace the petrol driven engine). Also, discussion of past and current scientific thought so that gems are not buried in the sands of time, and spiritual progress through science is achieved.

Moderator: Moderators

Kestrel

Where Is the Warp Today? Any Ideas, Thoughts, Insights?

Page 46
Thao wrote: "‘In order to leave Earth’s atmosphere and gravitational force quickly, it is necessary to make use of a ‘warp’ 1, which at that time, was above present day Europe. In spite of the speed these space vessels were capable of, they had not quite made it to the warp, when the asteroid hit Earth. When it entered the Earth’s atmosphere it had broken into three huge pieces. The smallest, which measured several kilometres in diameter, hit where the Red Sea is now."
TP Notes wrote: 1 - Warp here means ‘a gravitational hole’ - a region of weak gravity. (Editor’s note based on the explanation of the Author)
What do you think?
Also, dose this have anything in common with the confusion of our physical universe with a parallel Reality ? (Bermuda Triangle, Devils Triangle ect. )
‘And there we are. When you push away your neighbours, your son or your daughter - if you aren’t always ready to help even those whom you don’t like, you contribute to the disintegration of your civilisation. And this is what is happening on Earth more and more, through hate and violence."
Thao
GreatIntellect

Thao wrote:...which at that time, was above present day Europe.
Just the fact that she worded it like that would imply that Earth's geography has changed immensely. Should we assume that the gravitational field of Earth has changed too? If there's been such a significant change in the physical makeup of Earth, there might be a big fluctuation in the gravity field too...

Perhaps the warp is moving too? That's a good question... It would certainly be interesting to find out!
GreatIntellect

A thought just occured to me... If the warp was used by spaceships such a long time ago, somebody should look up where most of the UFO sightings on Earth are right now. Chances are they would still be made use of to this day, but it's not like the rest of our kind is aware of them.

Just a thought.
Vesko

We have to remember that there are multiple warps, but the Bermuda Triangle area covers a big one:
‘It’s very simple. You have heard of the Bermuda Triangle?’ I nodded. ‘Well, quite simply, in this spot and in others less well known, this parallel universe becomes confused with your universe so that there exists between them a natural warp.
Some time ago I read a true report that the district of Perm in Russia has had a lot of people disappearing over the years. Also, I think there is another spot in the sea near Japan where large ships have disappeared.
Do you REALLY practice meditation? If your REALLY do, do you practice a GOOD method? Are you sure this is REALLY so?
Alisima

Tom has said in his "gravity and theory of the universe"-article (the one which has been offline since 1997??) that there are weak parts in the earth gravitational field. Above the north and south pole. This corresponds to the fact that gasses (although it could be matter, not sure) leaves earth above the north pole where normally they would be attracted by earth.

And no, i dont think that share something in common with the anomalies.

I recently bumped into a site which i would like to share with you guys. It deals with anti-gravity, anomalies, etc. etc. it actually quite good. All based around the Ether-model. http://ascension2000.com/ConvergenceIII/

Although, they speak of a alien communication with a being called RA. Just skip that part :P
Don't read my signature.
Kestrel

GreatIntellect wrote:A thought just occured to me... If the warp was used by spaceships such a long time ago, somebody should look up where most of the UFO sightings on Earth are right now. Chances are they would still be made use of to this day, but it's not like the rest of our kind is aware of them.

Just a thought.
I think we also must take into account the possibility of illusions, it was demonstrated in the book sometimes it happens and it can happen quite easly. Thats why one could imagine a whole city of people confident of what they saw, perhaps could not be at all. Perhaps a mere hallucination.

However, it may have some merit. Meaning I would not want to say no to this idea because we should always investigate what we can.
Vesko wrote:We have to remember that there are multiple warps, but the Bermuda Triangle area covers a big one:
Great point.
Vesko wrote:
‘It’s very simple. You have heard of the Bermuda Triangle?’ I nodded. ‘Well, quite simply, in this spot and in others less well known, this parallel universe becomes confused with your universe so that there exists between them a natural warp.
Some time ago I read a true report that the district of Perm in Russia has had a lot of people disappearing over the years. Also, I think there is another spot in the sea near Japan where large ships have disappeared.
I've not heard of the russian one. However, the ships in japan is refferd to as the "Devils Triangle" Similar to the bermuda triangle actually. I'm pretty sure.
‘And there we are. When you push away your neighbours, your son or your daughter - if you aren’t always ready to help even those whom you don’t like, you contribute to the disintegration of your civilisation. And this is what is happening on Earth more and more, through hate and violence."
Thao
Vesko

Kestrel wrote:I've not heard of the russian one. However, the ships in japan is refferd to as the "Devils Triangle" Similar to the bermuda triangle actually. I'm pretty sure.
Yes, exactly. Some people are confusingly using the term "Devil's Triangle" for the Bermuda one, though.
Do you REALLY practice meditation? If your REALLY do, do you practice a GOOD method? Are you sure this is REALLY so?
Kestrel

Vesko wrote:
Kestrel wrote:I've not heard of the russian one. However, the ships in japan is refferd to as the "Devils Triangle" Similar to the bermuda triangle actually. I'm pretty sure.
Yes, exactly. Some people are confusingly using the term "Devil's Triangle" for the Bermuda one, though.
Yeah thats true. Its a bit confusing, geez who names these things !
Thao
GreatIntellect

Are they all in the shape of triangles? What's up with that?
Kestrel

Not sure.

I am not even sure if the warps thao refers to the spaceships using as the same warps they use to get into the parallel universe.

Actually I did a search on the subject. I could have sworn there was a similar triangle in the pasific near japan that I saw on television years ago called the devils trianlge. However, thats another name for the bermuda triangle. That leaves me wondering whats the japanese one called?
Thao
Vesko

Kestrel wrote:Not sure.

I am not even sure if the warps thao refers to the spaceships using as the same warps they use to get into the parallel universe.

Also, dose this have anything in common with the confusion of our physical universe with a parallel Reality ?
Based on the book footnote comment that you quoted, and as Alisima said, I don't think the warp referred to in Chapter 3 when the Bakaratinian spaceships had to get out of the Earth as soon as they could, has anything to do with the parallel universe's warp.

Actually, I thought the warps were the same, until I re-read the comment from the online book and then saw you have posted it too above (I had missed that). The comment was not in the original publication of the book, but it sure clarifies things now. Thank you, Kestrel, for bringing up the issue. Thank you, Alisima, for your comments from Tom's article.
1 - Warp here means ‘a gravitational hole’ - a region of weak gravity. (Editor’s note based on the explanation of the Author)
On the other hand, it seems that Thao and her people are using the parallel universe warp as a passage point, too, for reasons of easy total invisibility at all times for their spaceship and for themselves when they need to be outside the ship.

End of Chapter 13:
When I asked Thao if I would be taken back by way of the parallel Universe again, she replied in the affirmative. I wondered why and she explained that it was the best way since it meant that they didn’t have to contend with the reactions of witnesses.
Kestrel wrote:Actually I did a search on the subject. I could have sworn there was a similar triangle in the pasific near japan that I saw on television years ago called the devils trianlge. However, thats another name for the bermuda triangle. That leaves me wondering whats the japanese one called?
Yes, I've read about such a triangle, too, and it's really called the Devil's Triangle, but as I said, some people are confusingly using the same name for the Bermuda Triangle. Searching the Net more is going to leave you without doubt.
Vesko

Alisima wrote:Tom has said in his "gravity and theory of the universe"-article (the one which has been offline since 1997??) that there are weak parts in the earth gravitational field. Above the north and south pole. This corresponds to the fact that gasses (although it could be matter, not sure) leaves earth above the north pole where normally they would be attracted by earth.
The article has been online for less than a year. It was published in mid-2000 and then it was pulled offline in early 2001. However, a user on this forum, NJones (Nicola), has discovered a copy of the article through http://www.archive.org.

The people who took Michel use the other type of "warp", too (not only the Bakaratinians in the past). According to the article, they could have gone to the South pole, but the Van Allen belt is more harmless at the north one, because the belt is shifted south. Chapter 1 of "Thiaoouba Prophecy":
At the same instant, I felt a very light movement of the air and it became cool, as though air-conditioned. Things began to happen quickly. On the screen, appeared what could only have been the sun. At first, it seemed to touch the edge of the Earth or, more precisely, South America, as I later learned. Again, I wondered if I could be dreaming. Second by second America was shrinking. Australia couldn’t be seen, as the sun’s rays had not yet reached it. Now the contours of the planet could be distinguished, and we seemed to move around the globe, to a position above the North Pole. There, we changed direction, drawing away from Earth at an incredible speed.
Kestrel

I'll have to think about this for a bit actually.

So we've Identified two diffrent ones?
Thao
Vesko

Yes, two types.
Vesko

For the record, the Perm area mentioned above is in the Ural mountains.