Cold Magnetic Force (or 'Gravity' as mentioned in the book)

Discussion on technology and how it could be used to assist spiritual development and NOT enslave us. This includes technology that will help us live in harmony with Nature (e.g.: "Lifter" technologies that could replace the petrol driven engine). Also, discussion of past and current scientific thought so that gems are not buried in the sands of time, and spiritual progress through science is achieved.

Moderator: Moderators

Rezo

Re: Cold Magnetic Force (or 'Gravity' as mentioned in the book)

Shaeel youre right they did have that chat after leaving earth . . . so is velocity v^2 in tetra space behave as 'folded' space or is the object being 'pushed', say a ship, or does it 'move out of' this space/time to do it?

w/the communication - is it possible, that they know of a way to transport communications data in a similar manner as their starships? that would suggest going to trouble of sending smaller ships to transmit it, or, tapping comm-power from a star.

infrasound and gravity - dont recall previous mention here but http://www.physforum.com/index.php?showtopic=1764 naturally such method would need good understanding for proper use
Shaeel

bomohwkl wrote:lets suggest how to make magnetic monopole. One thing is strange...what does Thao refer gravity as manipulating COLD magnetic force.
Does it mean what we understand of normal magnetic force is HOT magnetic force? Magnetism is origniated from the directional alignment of electron spin in orbital motion. There is nothing 'HOT' about it
It is impossible for Earth science to ‘make’ a magnetic monopole. The energy requirements to create such particles only existed for a brief time at the start of the universe’s creation.

A huge number of magnetic monopoles were created when the universe began and north-south monopoles promptly combined to become particles of neutral, negative mass particles of anti-gravitational Dark Matter.
Wolfram.com – Magnetic Monopole

Summarising from the site:
Some grand unified theories (GUTs) predict the existence of small numbers of these particles (t'Hooft 1974, Polyakov 1974). (…) The upper limit on the monopole mass is 10^26 eV, or 0.2 micrograms.
On the site to which I linked, the symbol Mu represents a microgram or one millionth of a gram which I couldn’t reproduce here so I substituted: ‘microgram’ for: ‘Mu’ manually. Also 10^26 is another way of typing 10 to the power 26. Once again, I couldn’t reproduce the superscript to indicate a power.

By comparison, the lightest atom, that of hydrogen, which consists of a proton and electron, has a mass of:

0.0000000000000000016738 micrograms.

Wikipedia link – Mass of a single atom.

So despite the fact that monopole pairs exist in the fourth spatial dimension (Tetra Space), they are physically much more massive than atoms and large enough to be trapped and confined in containers made of normal three dimensional matter.
The reality of the existence of alien spacecraft demonstrates this reality beyond any possible doubt.

The problem remains: How to get hold of some of that stuff.

Looking for Dark Matter at the bottom of deep mines, as some Earth scientists are currently doing, is absolutely futile.

The Large Hadron Collider (LHC) of CERN is also far too puny to discover anything like a monopole based massive particle of Dark Matter.

Anti-Gravitational Dark Matter can only be found in space, well away from massive objects.
Shaeel

As I mentioned above, because of the strong mutual gravitational repulsion between Normal (Baryonic) Matter and invisible, repulsive Dark Matter, made up of North-South Magnetic Monopole pairs with negative mass, Dark Matter can only be found well away from massive objects such as planets, moons or even small asteroids.

Here I exclude the ultra-small and insignificant types of Dark Matter, such as electron/positron pairs and proton/antiproton pairs hidden in Tetra space. Technically such negative matter particle pairs would also be repelled by normal matter but the effect is no more spectacular than a lightweight element like helium being ‘attracted’ gravitationally to a moderately massive object like planet Earth. The effect exists but it’s barely noticeable and such light gases can easily escape from Earth’s gravity field and atmosphere into space.

Concentrations of repulsive Dark Matter made up of Magnetic Monopole pairs might be found in regions of space where all gravitational forces are effectively neutralised, such as the two most stable of the five Earth-Moon Lagrangian points - L4 & L5 - which are located at the same distance from the Earth as the Moon. Yes, the same moon that Michel Desmarquet’s guide, Thao, falsely claimed to have been captured by Earth a mere six million years ago. Imagine that! An Earth without werewolves!

(Just as an aside, in my opinion I would class Maph Thao as probably the most pathetic story teller in the whole of the Orion Arm of our galaxy).

Proving that maph Thao lied shamelessly to gullible Michel Desmarquet on the subject of when the Moon supposedly popped into existence around Earth can be done quite easily by checking Earth’s prehistory.

The long fossil record of the Nautiloids, a genus of ancient sea snails, with a segmented shell that revealed its daily and monthly growth rate, gives us a good example. A comparison of modern Nautiloids with their ancient ancestors shows that in the Silurian period, 430 million years ago, Earth’s lunar month lasted a mere 9 days of 21 hours. Our Moon was less than half its present distance from the Earth and it would have appeared more than four times larger in the night sky. Here’s a link that explains it very comprehensively and in simple terms.

Enough of my digression. Let us consider the problem of how to collect useful quantities of these gravitationally repulsive, Invisible Dark Matter Monopole Paired particles from regions of space where they might have accumulated and be within collectible reach of Earth’s lowly rocket science based technology.

One could envisage the collecting device to be some kind of fast rotating coil with a scoop on the outer part of the device to form part of a reverse centrifuge to collect and trap repulsive Dark Matter particles in sealable flat containers contained at the central section of the device.

This is in contrast to the standard centrifuge used on Earth to sort particles of ordinary matter in solution where the heavier particles are forced to the outer edge. Possibly this would need to be done in one of the Lagrangian points I referred to previously rather than somewhere in Earth orbit.

But that’s an engineering problem and outside my area of expertise. This is a problem for engineers to work out.
Shaeel

Just to expand a bit on the wrong direction taken by science as far as the so called ‘annihilation’ of particles is concerned. The following paper by Michael Fowler of the University of Virginia prepared for the benefit of his students provides a good summary of the conventional scientific wisdom regarding the supposed ‘creation’ and ‘annihilation’ of particles out of nowhere falklacy. See the bottom of page 2 of this PDF:

Particle Creation

And a bit further on:
… the total number of protons plus neutrons stayed fixed, is generalized at high energies to include antiparticles with negative baryon number, -1 for the antiproton. Thus baryon number conservation becomes parallel to electric charge conservation, new particles can always be produced at high enough energies provided the total new charge and the total new baryon number are both zero.
The frequency of ‘new particle production’ is about one new pair every three million proton to proton collisions at energy levels of above 6 GeV.

The premise rigidly adhered to by scientists associated with particle colliders since the 1950s is that there are only three spatial dimensions. As a result of this false premise, particle physicists have painted themselves in a corner and left themselves no viable option but to conclude that they have succeeded in ‘creating’ matter and to stick to that false belief no matter what.

The speed limit for anything in our universe of three spatial dimensions is the speed of light.That’s beyond any dispute. But numerous alien travellers have demonstrated that they can easily travel between the stars in a matter of hours so this means that at least one higher spatial dimension must exist.

Once that is accepted, the absurd belief that two newly minted and quite complex particles, like a proton and an antiproton, can be ‘created’ from the messy high velocity impact of two colliding protons, should be discarded. It is time to accept the reality that a formerly joined proton-anti-proton pair lurking invisibly in the fourth spatial dimension (tetra space) was split apart in the high energy collision.

The antiproton recently separated from its proton partner takes only a few millionths of a second to find another proton and disappear with it back into Tetra space. It does not ‘annihilate’. It has simply become an invisibly paired and, in this case, quite minor, Dark Matter particle again.

Henceforth its only reaction with the universe will be gravitational or, more accurately, anti-gravitational. However, this paired particle, unlike a north-south magnetic monopole pair, is far too tiny and insignificant to be trappable and used as any kind of power source.

The ‘particle pair splitting’ hypothesis if adopted in place of the ‘matter creation’ viewpoint would have absolutely no effect on the validity of the existing mass-energy equation.
Shaeel

Leaving aside the space travel aspect, the implications of harvesting from Tetra Space large amounts of gravitationally repulsive, invisible Dark Matter particles and confine them within anti-gravity deflector panels for general use on Earth would be very profound. The introduction of this technology would result in the complete:

1. Phase out of nuclear fission power and the ongoing, never ending and nonsensical research into hot nuclear fusion;

2. Phase out of coal, oil, wind, tidal, hydro-electric and solar power;

3. Phase out of aircraft that need to use propellers, jets, rockets and wings;

4. Phase out of road vehicles, sealed roads – au revoir, Tour de France ; Who needs a car or bike if you have an anti-gravity belt to transport you around?

5. Phase out of railways, bridges, canals, all forms of water borne transport.

6. Phase out of airports with numerous long runways that cover vast areas of land;

7. Phase out of wheelchairs, wheelchair ramps, stairs and ladders.

By far the most important effect would be that control of national borders would become impossible everywhere.

This would result in a huge increase in the level of social and political chaos on Earth which many sensitive souls already find to be quite awful at its present level of low intensity warfare.

As long as we have so many murder cultists running loose and causing mayhem, destruction and misery on Earth, every part of this planet would be transformed to a complete dystopia. We would all have to live in a state of war of all against all and learn to endure lives that are, in the well-known words of philosopher Thomas Hobbes: ‘solitary, poor, nasty, brutish and short’.

Perhaps we should strike the word ‘solitary’ from the above and substitute ‘totally collectivised and militarised’.

Just for the hell of it, and in anticipation of a possible future state of constant war, I’ve come up with a neat design for a really spiffy, hypervelocity, recoilless projectile weapon that would involve the use of small but very rapidly adjusting anti-gravity deflector panels. (Patent Pending) :mrgreen:

Weighing up all pros and cons, perhaps we’d all be better off waiting until there’s genuine peace on Earth and a decent standard of governance everywhere.

The current United Nations where gangster states and theocratic dystopias constitute well over 85% of its nearly 200 strong membership, with the remaining 15% made up by a few dozen morally vacuous and pusillanimous elective oligarchies, ruled by teams of mostly clinically insane elected oligarchs, is really not good enough. (Yes! I just referred to our so called ‘democracies’).

Come to think of it, I believe I know the answer to Fermi’s paradox: ‘Where are they?’
bomohwkl

It is useless to complain what it is presumably 'wrong' with science. To generate real anti-gravity, we need to UNDERSTAND how gravity is generated. Without such fundamental understanding which relate to cold magnetic force, we wouldnt go far. We also need to exam systematically and critically the word COLD magnetic force and HOT magnetic force stating all assumptions and hypothesis and logical flow of deductions.
It is dangerous to assume magnetic monopole = cold magnetic force, dark matter=cold magnetic force......
Shaeel

bomohwkl wrote:It is useless to complain what it is presumably 'wrong' with science. To generate real anti-gravity, we need to UNDERSTAND how gravity is generated. Without such fundamental understanding which relate to cold magnetic force, we wouldnt go far. We also need to exam systematically and critically the word COLD magnetic force and HOT magnetic force stating all assumptions and hypothesis and logical flow of deductions.
It is dangerous to assume magnetic monopole = cold magnetic force, dark matter=cold magnetic force......
I wouldn’t take too literally a throwaway line by Maph Thao like: ‘cold magnetism’, but don’t forget that Earth scientists frequently refer to invisible Dark Matter as Cold Dark Matter, and as it’s particles are most likely made up of North-South magnetic monopole pairs then the description might have revealed a little bit more than the maph would really have liked.

To the best of my knowledge no alien has ever intentionally revealed any useful details about their space drive to anyone on Earth. This is a rule that every type of alien race observes quite strictly. The best that someone from Earth could hope for is to encounter an alien who not only has a highly developed sense of arrogance – all aliens have that - but also happens to be very talkative. In such circumstances the alien might carelessly reveal something significant.

An example of what was probably an inadvertent revelation of the method aliens use to propel their flyers might have been made by the alien who spoke at great length with American contactee Daniel Fry in 1950. Several significant hints were revealed by this alien who called himself ‘Alan’ pronounced, according to an MP3 recording of a Daniel Fry interview, ‘Awlen’.

From Daniel Fry’s book: ‘The White Sands Incident’, which is freely available online, the alien stated in one of his lectures:
Your greatest need is to discover the utter simplicity of the basic laws and facts of nature. Then you will easily be able to produce effects which now seem to you to be impossible.

When your engineers design a vehicle for transportation of freight and passengers, they feel it necessary to provide a means of providing an energy differential within the vehicle itself as a motive power. Yet your ancestors, for thousands of years travelled to all parts of the planet in ships which had no internal energy source but which were operated entirely by the kinetic energy of the atmosphere.
Here the alien states quite clearly that seeking to develop a propulsion system based on an energy differential contained within the spacecraft is the wrong way to go. He also used the analogy of sailing ships which would have puzzled Daniel Fry.

However, the sailing ship analogy is actually pretty close to being perfect if aliens use trapped particles of invisible, anti-gravitational Dark Matter confined in movable hollow panels to deflect their flyers away from objects with positive gravitational mass, such as planets and moons.
Shaeel

To move away from the Science and Technology aspect of this sub forum a little bit, the majority of scientists have jumped on the ‘Dark Matter is gravitationally attractive’ bandwagon in a big way and at the moment no scientific paper that claims a contrary viewpoint is likely to get through the peer review process.

And yet, simulations of galactic and galactic cluster rotations using the gravitationally repulsive invisible Dark Matter hypothesis work just as well, if not better, than the gravitationally attractive invisible Dark Matter hypothesis, as clearly outlined in the link to preston.u-net in the fifth paragraph of my first post in this thread. From the same site this links directly to the page that outlines the case for anti-gravitational Dark Matter: Evidence.

Every single Earth government has failed to provide physicists, astro-physicists and cosmologists, with a complete briefing about the reality of aliens, and the capabilities of alien flyers, together with details of NASA engineer Paul Hill’s quite astute analysis. By doing this they have quite effectively crippled Earth’s scientific progress.

If scientists had been properly briefed about the subject of aliens and the characteristics of alien spacecraft it is likely that they would never have jumped to the incorrect conclusion that Dark Matter is gravitationally ‘attractive’.

I suppose that’s quite amusing, in a way.
avelino

That was an interesting video ronald :)

Some of what he says about magnetic energy and gravity remind me of what Edward Leedskalnin writes in his book. And When he talks about harnessing energy from anywhere it reminds me of Tesla. Hopefully we all get to experience the benefits of the technology he speaks of but I have to say he himself didnt seem very optimistic or too enthusiastic when talking about it. And I sensed some bitterness towards the U.S., I wonder what that could be about...

That is interesting that he says Iran will have the first Space Program with all the talk of Iran developing nuclear weapons. In my mind though something tells me that someone else may already have one kept secret and Ill tell you why... By chance meeting, I talked with someone who had just came back from job training out of state for his new job as an engineer. He explained to me that one of the other trainees he met had a friend who successfully developed the following technology: Teleportation of objects, room temperature control by use of sound, and a substance to add to gas that gave his RV 80+ miles per gallon. This was about 10 years ago and I would never be able to find out who this was and see for myself but I believe what he says to be true... So, I suspect that currently and probably for atleast several decades, that the world's most brilliant scientists and most exciting discoveries remain unknown to the public and are being kept secret. I wouldnt be too suprised if this included a space program of some sort. I think its possible that much of the technology mentioned in the video may have been discovered previously by others(on earth, in our era), it is wonderful though that someone is trying to share the knowledge for the benefit of all.
ronald

Glad you liked it avelino.

Indeed it is good that information is shared when it is done with a sense of responsibility towards the whole, allowing us to investigate and understand the discoveries ourselves.

But as most already know. We need to keep in mind not to skip the lessons that go before technological advances.
When you sincerely study the information it is soon understood that you are a 'big owner' of that responsibility too.
This brings back the desire to first address the spiritual requirements that go before the use of technology.

The question:
What are the spiritual requirements needed for introducing the use of advanced technology?

Those who know the answer, know what to do. In fact, we all know what to do. There is no more need to speak it out.
However, until the requirements are met we will continue to see secrecy and failure dance in this area.

New, so called advanced technology will NOT come to the public yet.
Krad

avelino wrote: By chance meeting, I talked with someone who had just came back from job training out of state for his new job as an engineer. He explained to me that one of the other trainees he met had a friend who successfully developed the following technology: Teleportation of objects, room temperature control by use of sound, and a substance to add to gas that gave his RV 80+ miles per gallon.
I am sorry to say, but this third-hand information is most likely false.
I feel somewhat obliged to explain that while quantum-teleportation is nowdays a common thing, teleportation of MATERIAL is not possible per se. Only if you would dematerialise the object and rematerialise it. (If the latter is possible, the dematerialisation is not necessery anyway)
As for increasing the effeciency of combustion engine, the maximal can be reached with the idealised carnot-heat engine.
Room temperature control by use of sound would be a possible invention using the heat conduction effect of ultrasounds, but it is way simpler and better to research better thermal insulators.

If you have any question, I will gladly answer.
avelino

Krad:
Considering the circumstances of the story, I understand your point of view and would be skeptical myself if I read it on a forum. As far as the technology mentioned is concerned, if i remember correctly Michel talks about teleportation on Thiaoouba in one of his lectures clips. As I have no significant interest in or desire to use advanced technology and being it wasnt the area that drew me to Michel's story I could be mistaken. I mentioned my story mainly to help illustrate part of why I believe truth is being hidden from all of us...

The carnot-heat engine you mentioned sounds like it could be quite useful- to my non expert ears. Can it run on water?

ronald:
I also agree with what is said in TP that our planet is not spiritually ready for technology that is too advanced for the "kindergarden" level to use responsibly. But should we keep secrets? I imagine that all technologies dont need to be available for use to be of use. Couldnt a simple announcment of some of these discoveries help to open closed minds and maybe help generate some interest in the direction of spiritual development? ...Perhaps keeping secrets is sign itself of a lacking in the spiritual department.
ronald wrote:The question:
What are the spiritual requirements needed for introducing the use of advanced technology?
...good question

By the mentioning of the water powered motor in TP does that mean we are ready to use this? Does anyone know of any greater dangers with this techonolgy other than to the oil industry? From my light research, mainly youtube :D , several inventors have developed working models -decades ago.
avelino

Also about the video ronald posted, I noticed some similar parallels with TP. One that I enjoyed was the effectiveness and simplicity of communication of what could be complex. Michel was an intelligent choice as he is able to get messages across clearly. I wanted to mention this because sometimes when browsing through this forum I simply just dont understand what some of you write and want to request that members be a little more mindful when posting since all levels of experience and intellect may be reading.

I also wanted to point out that the speaker seems convinced that the big bang theory is false without a doubt but in TP the theory is referred to by Thao when explaining the creation story but never claimed it to be false. thoughts?
ronald

avelino,
I'm sure you too agree that for those who really need to know, no secrets exist. And announcement of discoveries are done all the time, be it often somewhat obscured to protect the discoverer from harm. (With some time and imagination, many patents can uncover the underlying "nature's principle". But I don't see this as a priority myself.)

I agree with you that keeping secrets can be a sign of lack. However if we look at it case by case, secrecy can have both good and bad influences. The purpose for keeping something hidden is key in understanding the whole outcome. (a lesson in itself) When we can understand the purpose is beneficial it is easier to accept. Remember that TP does not explain certain matters as well and specifically states that.

When the purpose of hiding is less beneficial from a spiritual point of view, example; the clean motor. when we become aware of such case, it is up us to do something about it. Hence the lesson will be to learn about true cooperation, the grouping of individuals, etc. In the face of many, such secrets will simply disappear. Only thereafter will we be ready to use it responsibly. In this case, the greatest danger of the clean motor lies in keeping it hidden. The simple task now is to un-hide it through non violent boycott.

Keep in mind the speaker in the video has not read and studied TP and cross referenced it with other research.
He may have a reason to say it in such way that is beyond our understanding unless we read and study his findings and conclusions.
From his perspective, there may be truth in his statement, but without knowing the foundations behind these thoughts, there is nothing much to say. All we can do is try to verify it ourselves. (I did pass on the link to the TP book by the way.)

Returning to the topic of Cold Magnetic Force, the video is helpful to understand a little about the concept, although it is easier described by James Churchward some 80 years ago in his last books.

ps. But have I stated a few of the spiritual requirements now? ;)