already have the technology? scalar waves

Discussion on technology and how it could be used to assist spiritual development and NOT enslave us. This includes technology that will help us live in harmony with Nature (e.g.: "Lifter" technologies that could replace the petrol driven engine). Also, discussion of past and current scientific thought so that gems are not buried in the sands of time, and spiritual progress through science is achieved.

Moderator: Moderators

Rezo

already have the technology? scalar waves

http://www.prahlad.org/pub/bearden/scalar_wars.htm

I know it seems real crazy, but tom bearden says these 'dangerous weapons' or at least, highly advanced technology beyond what we know, exists today, albeit in 'secret'.

If used properly, they could be used for increasing lifespan, limb regrowth, etc - I am familiar w/claims that Nicola Tesla invented many types of things like this, but I never really believed it before. Now, I guess its easier for me to, somehow. A lot more sites since '98 [when I last looked] that talk about it. What about you guys?

This is really weird stuff, even for me...I dont expect anyone to believe it, but he seems to back up what he says pretty well. Perhaps because Im not very good at understanding physics or related sciences, I cant tell if hes full of it or not.

Maybe I should just focus on stuff I know is real, eh?
Alisima

But then again, are you expected to know everything?
Don't read my signature.
Rezo

Re: already have the technology? scalar waves

Anyone heard of John Hutchison? He used radio and other waves to create conditions of weightlessness, as well as change either the state of a material, or to 'weld' materials w/o using heat, or very targeted energy. Some say he faked these, but if you look around at different samples he sent to get tested, I start to believe he did at least understand or find something. The military seemed pretty interested in what he was doing also...

He also came up w/an idea for getting energy out of....rocks. Called 'dirt cheap' or the crystal power cell....Marcus Reid also did one, too. The idea I think is based on Casimir effect, tiny plates in the crystal lattice in the stones, when ground up, activate at the right pressure/time/temperature, creating power but he says you have to add a household chemical or whatnot - theres discussion on several forums that discuss free energy, how this might be made - he says they run a very very long time.

Personally im a bit put off to try and build my own, but, looks like it works to me.

It gets me wondering if it would be possible to power something with rocks that *aren't* powdered real small, but solid and shaped. Remember I mentioned Latte stones in Guam? Its a stretch, but the insides are spherical, seems something spherical would fit in there [light globes]....it would make more sense if such cistern/platform stones existed in mexico or central america....I believe these may also have been activated [turned on] using sound. I know....gigantic stretch....
Rezo

me again.... \:D/

ever heard of alleged ancient 'egyptian tuning forks' ?

http://keelynet.com/keely/fork.htm

interesting, never found this before. Well already knew about Coral Castle a bit. But wow, a new way to look at tuning forks [?]

its interesting about Keely, Alisima mentioned him in another post [John Ernst Worrell Keely do a search] - online there are sites showing historical fraud claims such as strange pulleys and such 'hidden in walls' [?] at his time - of course I think he was the real thing. But he also discussed how drugs dissociate aspects of personality into 'fragments' [although it may have been an author discussing his work instead].

Keely coined something called 'consciousness unit'. Ultimately all things are connected, so I though I would drop that in too. [sound for construction, or destruction i.e. cutting [and shaping] things]. Depends what you do w/the tool. He really focused on sound a lot.
suneyes27

I've got to read up more on this (only perused the article). But why wouldn't Thao mention something like this in the book and only mention hydrogen energy? Perhaps it is power we are not ready to have?
Matt

Suneyes, that's because this technology doesn't even remotely exist yet. The website is a hoax.

We haven't been able to even prove that energy existed in a vacuum until 2001. We have no idea how to even harness it or even tap into it, we can only observe it's effects. Look up the Casmir Effect in google.
Rezo

I just looked at the first post I made - and, looking back, I obviously was in a 'fear' state when I saw that first link - IMPOSSIBLE to read through too! I do *think* that Tesla did indeed made many incredible advances that were not fully acknowledged [like his high-efficiency turbine - note I prefer to say high efficiency, not "over unity" or 'free' energy, since in best case scenarios, any apparatus can accumulate wear/tear and need re'juicing', but would in this case require less of it, less often].

youre right to say this technology is a ways off it would seem from really coming out [knowledge to build/use] and improving our lives [vs in the direction of use, to make it worse].

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Directed_Energy_Weapons

Lasers, masers tend to be defensive technologies right now, if anything. So, my initial assumptions might have been wrong about being offensively used. The hutchison AG/matter experiments, well, im not writing that off; if its genuine though, it doesn't seem stable ... The passive mineral battery work, also, is interesting - of course, its low power applications only so far [like the ancient 'iraq battery' said to be very low voltage anyway, was probably for electroplating silver].

One counterargument might come from Benjamin Fulford, re: scalar weapons. I wont say more b/c I think this might be a little bit of a 'backward step' in my evolution ;) [the fear thing].

The ancient 'steel tuning forks' story seems interesting too, of course its only the testimony, but still interesting! Check out 'ultrasonic levitation' on google. Not saying its the same thing [small particles only anyway]. Would love to see what these look like! Recently Ive read about solar power being supplemented with artificial photosynthesis at night [no sunlight input], very interesting research going on here. I cant remember the site, theres a few. But this stuff looks promising. Ive been underestimating solar power's potential in my mind, for a long time, time I admitted it. For crying out loud, it keeps us alive, day after day, runs pretty strong, hear its been around a while, too!
Rezo

heres a cool video someone sent to me called 'somewhere out there' - the 3rd part includes a tesla lab w/old medical health tesla units and other interesting items.

in the first part john hutchison demonstrates his AG effect, later on an interesting interview w/Ralph Ring on his ufo back-engineering work - connects Tesla w/Otis Carr.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GFyJ1fjzoT0

check it out