9/11 loose change

This forum is intended to cater for topics that do not strictly relate to the book "Thiaoouba Prophecy", "She and I", and other closely related material.

Moderator: Moderators

shezmear

9/11 loose change

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 6180631815

If you have not seen this video, I recommend sitting down and just taking a look, a real eye opener.
By their deeds shall you know them.
J.C
Eon

It is not bad, but it is just the very first step in the "eye opening" process, because it fixates only on 9/11 so-called "terrorist attacks" , and not the people who are really behind it and their real agenda.

I'd say that Alex Jones video "Martial Law 911 Rise Of The Police State" is better for a much wider "eye opening". ;) And also, we have a thread devoted to this topic here on this forum. :)
"I have as much authority as the Pope, I just don't have as many people who believe it." - George Carlin
Frozn

ARGH!! You beat me to it Eon! :lol:

I would also take a glance at Terrorstorm, his newer film. Alot of the information he uses was cited by me when I wrote an article on the subject in another forum. I wrote at length about the key aspects of the official story and facts that didn't add up to me, thus causing me to question and eventually overturn my original belief in the government lie. I'm quite fond of the debate I caused there, so I will spam a link here for those who like interesting reading. I will however say I'm disappointed in most people. Count the number of people who commented without reading even my first article.

http://www.forums.covrune.com/index.php?showtopic=4355
Know what is in front of your face, and what is hidden from you will be disclosed to you. For there is nothing hidden that will not be revealed. - Gospel of Thomas
Eon

Yeah , "Terrorstorm" is what I would call a a pretty good sequel to "Martial Law". I was going to edit my post and recommend this movie as well , but you beat me to it Frozn.. ;)
I've read that link you provided, responses are oh-so-typical , I feel like I've read/heard them hundred times before. This is why I don't like to argue in depth about Trade Center attacks, there is so much misinformation put out regarding that topic, that I got tired of talking about it eventually and invented the argument "If you would prove to me that the cause of collapse of those buildings were really the hit from the planes, hijacked by a few caveman because they "hate the freedom of Americans" , then I would ask you to prove me that certain organisations , such as C.I.A for example, are not capable of brainwashing these caveman to do this". It seems to work. Not in America though, there you would be called "retard" once again , I suppose. After all, it is "The Greatest Country In The World".. :lol:
"I have as much authority as the Pope, I just don't have as many people who believe it." - George Carlin
shezmear

ya, I kind of new a little but had not really seen it put like that, you know?
I new Bush was a con man, but that is just all to clear...
J.C
survivor

Frozn wrote:ARGH!! You beat me to it Eon! :lol:
Frozn, I see you're located in America. Click on the link below and confirm with what they're showing is true. Basically, people have folded new $20 & $10 american notes to reveal startling - images of 911. (Cheers)

http://www.glennbeck.com/news/05172002.shtml
an act against {free will} is an act against nature
shezmear

freeky...
J.C
Frozn

survivor, this is kind of old news to me. :lol:

First let me say that even if the images were placed there by the elite who are obsessed with dropping clues in plain sight, it means little. Someone found the WTC towers on fire by folding a dollar bill, but what does this prove? A vast conspiracy tracing back to the US Federal Reserve bank? I consider it to be a mere coincidence, or if not, vastly over-hyped as to clutter legitimate issues with nonsense.

Then the debunkers use those of us talking about the dollar bill folding conspiracy to damage our credibility and insist on our stupidity. Even if one in 100 believes this, it will be twisted to apparently represent the mass of scholars, researchers, physicists, etc.. erroneously, of course. But it is simple stuff like this that makes it possible. My facination with that lasted for about an hour. The real smoking gun of 9/11 will always be WTC7. The solid evidence is found through research, not playing with money.
Know what is in front of your face, and what is hidden from you will be disclosed to you. For there is nothing hidden that will not be revealed. - Gospel of Thomas
soulrider

survivor wrote:
Frozn wrote:ARGH!! You beat me to it Eon! :lol:
Frozn, I see you're located in America. Click on the link below and confirm with what they're showing is true. Basically, people have folded new $20 & $10 american notes to reveal startling - images of 911. (Cheers)

http://www.glennbeck.com/news/05172002.shtml
Isn't it awesome how the designers of MAD Magazine are also the designers for the national currency? :shock: 8) Americans have such a wicked sense of humor :wink: :lol:
Always remember you're unique, like everybody else.
survivor

Frozn wrote: survivor, this is kind of old news to me. :lol:
..seeing as you're so advanced on conspiracy theories, how about you enlighten us with the "top 5" current conspiracy's.
Frozn wrote: First let me say that even if the images were placed there by the elite who are obsessed with dropping clues in plain sight, it means little. Someone found the WTC towers on fire by folding a dollar bill, but what does this prove?
I didn't say it proves anything, except for "startling images of 911", anyway, soulrider explains the reasons above^^. However, I would replace the word wicked with 'sick' but then again, we do need to hang onto humour. :)
an act against {free will} is an act against nature
Kitty

Loose Change

There are so many similar 9/11 conspiracies floating around these days. Why do all of them blame the government?? I recently came across a slightly humorous page that does a really good job of pointing out holes in some of these theories. Warning... the article has some four letter words. Some might find the language offensive but the writer does a good job of pointing things out. You might find it interesting.

http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net ... 911_***
Kitty

Loose Change

There are so many similar 9/11 conspiracies floating around these days. Why do all of them blame the government?? I recently came across a slightly humorous page that does a really good job of pointing out holes in some of these theories. Warning... the article has some four letter words. Some might find the language offensive but the writer does a good job of pointing things out. You might find it interesting.

http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net ... 911_***
Frozn

A comedy writer is not the difinitive last word on conspiracy theories. I am a long time fan of maddox, and I agree with his synopsis of glenn beck's dollar bill folding conspiracy theory. He does not point out any holes in the 9/11 truth material I cover in articles I have written. Unfortunately, "Loose Change" wasn't thoroughly source checked and was fodder for debunkers. Popular Mechanics was a much more objective debunking attempt, and even that was horribly yellow journalism by definition. In the end, Maddox is still a hero of mine, and he is entitled to his opinion although on the 9/11 conspiracy, we differ.

Under this same notion, I have all but given up on trying to persuade -- even when mountains of evidence point to criminal elements in high places of the US government, and the associated intelligence agencies with the capability to organize and pull it off. Also one must think, when any crime is committed: who benefits? This persists from the corresponding latin phrase 'Qui Bono', which courts would first ask before considering the evidence.
There are so many similar 9/11 conspiracies floating around these days. Why do all of them blame the government??
Bin Laden may have indeed planned these attacks, but his capacity to pull off these attacks with such precision, and circumvent the sophisticated North American Aerial Defense grid (NORAD) for the first time in history and hit 75% of their targets-- his capacity to pull all this off must be questioned if we are to believe the official story. As of this writing, the US still has no solid evidence linking him to the attacks aside from circumstantial evidence provided by confessions likely induced by torture. The scientific impossibility of the official story told to us by cororate media talking heads makes men of reason doubt and hence provide alterative conclusions. These are no more conspiracy theories and far less full of errors than the official story.

And again 'Qui Bono'? An administration already laid the framework for a new aggressive foreign policy with profitable stakes in the middle east for corporate interests which lobby governments and which many politicians therein have ties (*** Cheney?). Then the terrorist attacks of 9/11 and 7/7 happened, and the plans already in place were activated while Al Qaeda, Afganistan, and Iraq lost so much in terms of bloodshed. Could these radicals not have thought that retaliation would be swift and sure when messing with the greatest military power ever seen? Of course not. The only beneficiaries are the financial forces to which our government and many others owe their allegance. Sadly this is how the world works and it is in our best interest to wake up to this.

When the administration and our media engage in terrorism daily, and threats coincide with political scandals, and are timed to coincide with elections, only to be reported as old news or bogus months later on page 27, you cannot convince me that terrorism is what we are told, nor can I believe the terrorists are who we think they are. Yes they are bad men and deserving of the hangman's noose, but in the shadows, the puppeteers get rich and laugh, we all lose, and life on this sorry excuse for a planet continues.
Kitty

I'm so tired of hearing the word "terrorism" being repeated on TV and in meaningless speeches. Whether or not the government was behind 9/11, I think they are using it as an excuse to invade some middle east 3rd world country that had nothing to do with the attack. I seriously doubt they're in the middle of nowhere to "liberate" the poor oppressed Iraqis and spread "democracy". Operation Iraqi Freedom is a joke. The government doesn't care about foreigners... unless they have oil. The scary thing is, half of the people who live in the U.S believe this stuff because the local media said this and that. And it's unpatriotic to disagree. I can't believe how many times I've seen politicians lie, make broken promises and get away with it. I've even heard about them breaking laws and then being swiftly pardoned. Things are just brushed off, as if they never happened. It's turned into old news that doesn't matter anymore. Again, I don't believe in most theories floating around, but I do think people are being seriously misled. I wonder if the people will do something about this eventually.

/end of rant

Sorry about the double post.
Frozn

Then we agree completely. :D

Still.. I would check out the movie mentioned above: "Terrorstorm". It doesn't deal so much with 9/11, but it is a history of government sponsored terrorism. It explores how and why governments have done this to their own people to alter the geopolitical landscape to their benefit. This movie isn't full of holes like loose change and the information in it is very well accounted for. I hate half-witted conspiracy theories as much as anyone, and I would swear by this film.