2012, Cataclysm and the Big Picture

This forum is intended to cater for topics that do not strictly relate to the book "Thiaoouba Prophecy", "She and I", and other closely related material.

Moderator: Moderators

MannZ

2012, Cataclysm and the Big Picture

Greetings good people

In this post I will offer an overview perspective on the big picture of what seems to be happening on this planet at this time, and thus share a summery of what I have learned and lived. All that will be stated here will be seen to be highly relevant to the message and information of the TP. It is my hope that this can help bring things more up to date, and also clarify and further elevate people’s consciousness and knowledge. For some this work of “dot connecting” might prove helpful and inspiring, and these are the people I take time to write this post for. As a lot of information is provided, please take time to read and consider all of it carefully before judging. Certainly, I am not saying that the people quoted in this post (or myself for that matter) knows the “full truth” and are “perfect” in any way, but I think they all hold important keys to greater understanding, and in the end it is up to each individual to discern… Good luck indeed!

Thus, the intention behind this post is simply to puzzle many pieces I have come across together so that a bigger picture reveals itself to the discerning individual. It will take time for the interested ones to overview and digest all the information provided in this post, but I think you will find that it is worth the effort. The TP contains a lot of important info, but it is not wise to get lost in it. There is a lot going on these days and a lot of new info in the same “department” is available. Again, I wish you all good luck with this info, and I will be happy to clarify or answer questions relevant to all this (at least for some time ahead).

Before we start it is crucial that people not familiar with the work of the scientist gone mystic, Dr. David Hawkins, read the summary info on this link (to get hold of the ebook version of “Power Vs. Force” is also recommended for deeper understanding): http://consciousnessproject.org/page.asp?PageID=7

As for the reason that the TP “feels true” and “important” (unlike a lot of “mumbo jumbo” out there) it can be said that the book calibrates somewhere in the higher 400’s (I am not interested in controversy, so that is as precise as it’s necessary to be). Thus, the energy/attractor field/level of consciousness of the book is picked up by your “intuition” and translates itself to you consciously as a certain feeling of “value/truth/integrity” etc. (I remember as a teenager when I went to see “The Shawshank Redemption” on cinema and I just knew from the very first frame that this movie was going to be great. Now, many years later I know how this phenomena “works”. The movies attractor field/energy/level of consciousness is revealed in a “holographic” manner already at the onset of the very first frame. Thus, it can be discerned by the sensitive being at once (and, of course, now also calibrated before one goes to see a movie at all)).

By applying Dr. Hawkins method and “Map of Consciousness” (http://consciousnessproject.org/page.asp?PageID=14) I have been able to calibrate the average level of each of the 9 planetary levels. As there is more than one planet on each of the 9 levels, the numbers I will provide must be considered an average of every planet on that respective level (which again is based on an average of each individual planet’s level of consciousness i.e. the “mass consciousness” level of each planet):

1. 165 (lowest: 60. Highest: Planet Earth currently at 207)

2. 170

3. 235

4. 375

5. 450

6. 495 (499 is the level of scientific “genius” like Einstein and Newton etc.).

7. 545 (540 is the level of “Unconditional Love” and 600 is the onset of the traditional level of “Enlightenment” and thus the level of “eternal silence” and peace of “no-mind”).

8. 1100 (1000 is the level of the Buddha and many other great Avetars that are lesser known).

9. 1560 (the highest: Thiaoouba: 1700. A curiosity: A while before reading the TP I actually calibrated “Jesus” at 1700).

It was not until very recently (the late 1980’s) that Planet Earth broke through the critical 200 limit. Below the critical level of 200 “victim consciousness” thrives. According to Dr. Hawkins approximately 80% of the world population still calibrates below 200. A few important excerpts from Dr. Hawkins famous book “Power vs. Force” needs to be understood:

"It is very important to remember that the calibration figures do not represent an arithmetic but a logarithmic progression. Thus, the level 300 is not twice the amplitude of 150; it is 300 to the tenth power (10-300). An increase of even a few points therefore represents a major advance in power; the rate of increase in power as we move up the scale is enormous". (p. 27)

"The power of the relatively few individuals near the top counterbalances the weakness of the masses toward the bottom". (p. 37)

"Kinesiological testing indicates that a mere 2.6% of the human population, identifiable by an abnormal kinesiological polarity (testing strong to negative attractors and weak to positive attractors), account for 72% of society's problems. Nonetheless, it is possible for isolated individuals to make sudden positive jumps, even of hundreds of points. If one can truly escape the egocentric entrainment of sub-200 attractor fields, consciously choosing a friendly, earnest, kind and forgiving approach to life, and eventually making charity towards others one's primary focus, higher levels can certainly be attained--at least in theory; in practice, great will is required". (p. 39)

"One individual at level 500 counter balances 750,000 individuals below level 200". (p. 115-116)

The phenomenon of “Star Kids” and “Star Seed Adults” can perhaps account for this sudden leap in mass consciousness. According to an expert on the field, Dr. Richard Boylan, great waves of these beings incarnated in the late 70’s and in the 80’s (info and free ebook here: http://www.drboylan.com/ and interview here: http://youtube.com/watch?v=eJEZLqOzB6o).

And those 2,6% of the population with an “opposite polarity” can be identified as the perpetrator “elite” bloodlines of the world providing all the “victims” with their victim experience throughout the ages. (It is not my wish to go into this in any detail here, but if you are not aware of this at all you would probably do good to search around some. For overview info on these “elite” beings and their “agenda” I recommend this site as a starting point: http://rgv.no/

(I know that some of the links are “dead”, but with a little effort you will find all you need to know on the Internet. This torrent site provides a lot of good and active links: http://www.conspiracycentral.net:6969/ (If I should recommend something that will quickly give you an overview it must be David Icke’s “Secrets Of The Matrix” (torrent link: http://www.conspiracycentral.net:6969/t ... 98.torrent).

In alignment with the teachings of the TP we see that the author, Michel himself, was a “star kid” and now is a “Star Seed Adult”. A “star kid/seed” is not so “special” really, it is simply an Astral Being from a higher category planet who has volunteered to incarnate on this Planet in a critical time to a) take advantage of a seldom opportunity for rapid growth (of course considering the "risk" of the “mission”) and b) help elevate the mass consciousness in this critical period of transition.

Some sharp minds have probably noticed that Dr. Hawkins scale stops at level 1000 and that my calibrations of the 9 planetary levels go as high as 1700. Please consider that Dr. Hawkins scale is calibrated specifically for humans on this planet. Our bodies and energy/nervous systems cannot handle levels much higher than 1000 (which was the level of the Buddha). However, as noted by the good Doc, consciousness keeps evolving to much higher levels beyond the life in a body. As stated in the TP, the higher you go the better bodies are available. At the ninth category you can choose to stay incarnated in a “perfect” body at a “perfect” planet, or you can choose to “move on” and evolve further without the limitations of a physical body etc.

As is evident from the calibrations above, our dear Planet Earth is in a process of evolving to a higher category. But the period of transition that is upon us is not without danger. It is indeed an “evolve or die” situation (for many individuals hopelessly stuck below 200 this will mean a “starting over again” scenario). To transcend “victim consciousness”, and thus go as far above the critical level of 200 as possible should be the most important issue facing all of us (it is the only and best way to help mankind and the planet in this transition and not least to help “save” oneself from the undertow of the sinking ship of the hopelessly stuck masses. But this, of course, is easier said than done for many. I will elaborate on this most important issue, but first let me offer some quotes to capture the dire straits of the situation (I strongly suggest people read Tom Kenyon’s channeled messages on his website as they go on to this date):

"What we wish to address in this time is the inter-dimensional aspect of what seems to be appearing in the surface consciousness of your global collective society.

What appears to be happening is only a shadow play from forces in the deeper levels of consciousness. There is an inter-dimensional battle, if you wish to use that metaphor, or struggle if you prefer something softer, between the forces that would liberate human consciousness to its next stage of higher evolution and those forces that wish to contain it". – February 8, 2003 (http://tomkenyon.com/truth-and-lies-in- ... evolution/)

"You are at a pivotal point in the fulcrum of consciousness. Your earth is about to undergo a purification the likes of which have not been seen for 26,000 years […] So let us summarize the first idea we wish to convey. The impulse for increased consciousness is flowing from deep space, striking your Sun, and affecting the subtle energies of your earth. If humanity is able to rise to a level of spiritual mastery these affects will be decreased, transmuted, and become a source for further elevation.

If humanity is not able to attain this, then the physical act of purification must take place—simply because energy cannot be destroyed. We are not alarmists. This message is not intended to create distress, but rather to create awareness of the need for taking care of yourself and your loved ones in specific ways". – June 21, 2004 (http://tomkenyon.com/a-message-for-the-life-sustainers/).

According to what I have learned our Solar System goes through 26.000 years cycles in which it passes through the immense gravitational field of the galaxy (This is named “a galactic alignment” and is one of several cycles coming to an “end” or “peak” very soon. A great article on that here (never mind the “doomsday” tabloid headline): http://viewzone.com/endtime.html). The infamous December 2012 date of the Maya Calendar is all about this shift called “The Shift of the Ages”, and the date can be seen as a massive and critical converging point were the whole “trip” peaks so to speak (good info on this here: http://www.joyfirepublishing.com/Joyfire_Presents1.html). A cataclysm/purging of massive proportions is seemingly unavoidable at this point (http://tomkenyon.com/transcend-and-tran ... our-world/), but we still have some time to lessen the impact. Let’s now talk about how this can be done.

It is important to understand that there are two kinds of beings on this planet below the critical level of 200: Type A. is a person who incarnated at a level below 200 and is “hopelessly” stuck there (according to Dr. Hawkins such “normal/average” individuals are lucky if they can raise their level by 4-5 points during a whole lifetime. They are the ignorant/unconscious people so to speak (may God have mercy on their souls)). But even such a person can and will be elevated above level 200 if he/she is able to open up and search in all sincerity for truth. It is just very unlikely that this will happen, and such people should thus be avoided and kept at a distance for time is short and they will be nothing but a burden to a sincere, sensitive seeker.

Type B. individuals are much more interesting. They calibrated well above 200 at incarnation (often in the high 300’s or even 400’s or 500’s). Many of the Type B. individuals are what we have called “Star Kids/Seeds”, but not all of them (it really does not matter to much what planet you come from, we are all humans “becoming” anyway…). However, the “shock” of the low vibration of this planet (with all that incorporates such as parenthood, “health”-system and school-system etc.) takes many of these sensitive beings below the critical level of 200 somewhere between childhood and adulthood and they remain stuck there (my own experience was such and also a friend of mine). Being extraordinary sensitive what seems “normal” to average humans seems cruel and frightening to many of these beings. So they close themselves up at an early age and some turn to alcohol and substances to cope with things or to search for their “lost” identity.

If you are in a position to help, these are the beings that you should concentrate on. If you yourself feel like you are such a being, then I will suggest a few things for you. Just remember that your birth level is your “birth right” so to speak. Things might seem very hopeless now, but I can assure you that if you indeed are born well above 200, then things can definitely turn very quickly for you! (and by quickly I mean huge leaps in very short period of time).

As a start I will recommend that you (and everybody else) read these free ebooks called “The Handbooks for a New Paradigm”. These books pick up the thread were the TP left off so to speak. They provide a good overview of the situation at hand and are specifically designed as a “wake up call” for the “ground crew” which means anyone willing to participate, but specifically denotes beings from higher planes who have volunteered to incarnate here at this time. If it is beings from the ninth Planet that are behind this I do not know. However, I do know that these books calibrate in the higher 700’s and that if you liked the TP you will love these also.

The good thing about these books is that they go strait to “the solution”, and do not dwell too much on the negative aspects. They are very uplifting and allegedly written in such a way as to “deprogram” our minds (from the false indoctrination from parents/society/religion etc.) and can thus safely be read and studied several times. (They are given away for free here: http://www.nomorehoaxes.com/ and I also recommend the interview with George Green who is the one distributing these books, and also shipping them around the world for free. If you don’t want to subscribe to the newsletter for some reason the books can also be found here: http://www.conspiracycentral.net:6969/t ... d3.torrent).

In closing I will recommend that every sincere seeker start to look for a real live “Master” (by that I simply mean a being which calibrates above 600). Such a person will never put on a “show” or charge you a lot of money etc. He will simply share his being with whoever is available to him/her, and spending time in the Presence of such a being is of immense value for people seeking to go above 200 and beyond. Fortunately, these kinds of beings seem to pop up all over the globe these days (go to youtube and search the word “Satsang” and see for yourself. Note, however, that not everyone calibrates above 600. Some people I have found there calibrate in the 500’s which is not the level of a true “Enlightened” being, but still good enough to do some good I would assume). With the method of calibration it is easy to find a real “Master” and avoid the fake gurus. Here is a good example of such a being in Australia (calibrates above 700): His name is Vishrant and he lives in Perth (I never met him or anything as I live on a totally different part of the planet, but he seems worthwhile to visit if you live “down under”: http://youtube.com/watch?v=AoC8pJCSn3s
His homepage: http://www.vishrant.com.au

The warmth and simplicity of his message and being says it all. And his humor is wonderfully wise and innocent at the same time. These are the characteristics of a true “Master” (which would never ever think of himself as “a Master”, but rather just share his natural benign being with openhearted people).

It should be noted that the higher you calibrate (minimum is above 200) (and the partner you perform the calibration with) the more accurate are your results likely to be (the calibration “statement” itself must also be of “integrity” (above 200) or the results will not be reliable). Experience in dowsing (with rods or pendulum) is good as it is based on the same principle (dowsing rods can be used if you want to calibrate without a partner. I personally use both).

I guess that was it folks. I wish you all good luck and blessings on the journey into the unknown which lies ahead of us. May truth shine forth and lead the way for all of us!

In deep respect and sincerity,
Mannz
Rezo

very interesting information regarding consciousness scale, Mannz. Will look into it.
MannZ

yea

Yes, it really is interesting isn't it! :D

Books and films like "The Secret" makes much more sense when you understand Dr. Hawkins teachings. There certainly is some truth in the new-age notion of "what you think/focus on is what you attract into your life etc.". But the whole thing makes so much more sense when you understand that it really depends on the overall attractor/energy field of your being denoted as a certain "level of consciousness". In fact, this attractor/energy field attracts thoughts/opinions/options like sh*t attract flies, so to speak. But to consciously try to "think positive" or "re-contextualize" things is a start to move upwards at least...

Check out these uplifting and beautiful songs: http://youtube.com/watch?v=-wI6uAOHzvo
http://youtube.com/watch?v=JLQzfdCs_HU

This is how we should feel inside all the time. Seasons don't fear the Reaper! 8)
shezmear

Hi Mannz

All the numbers are complicating something very simple,or better still just enough to give you MAJOR conscious consterpation! but I’m sure you learnt a lot through doing it and got to get it all of your chest, so to speak..

As far as this guy goes http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SfgqSau36Qk&NR=1

This guy is not a leader nor master, he is still learning, he’s rationalizing as he talks, I bet 99% of his advise is for him self…further if you actually listen to what he is saying, he’s talking through his heart not his intellect, so it’s feel good gar gar lay down and come and join the commune stuff, just enough to cause you some really problems in your own person growth…HE NEEDS YOU MORE THEN YOU NEED HIM!

I remember Tom said “people think with their heart not the intellect” this was a big lesson for me…when you think with your heart just about anything can make sense...

My question is were it all heading?

Need a surrogate for your own high self?
What your own privet interface with the creator is jammed , or not quite up to scratch?
May be your A little confused?
Not quite sure which way is up?
Need someone to think for you?

Hummmm…

Hey…… I know I guy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SfgqSau36Qk&NR=1

He can hock you up and set you free!

Open up wide and swallow!

YEAH!!!!!
By their deeds shall you know them.
J.C
Rezo

hmm didnt read that last paragraph....didnt click on it before. hard to read so much sometimes...Ive been a bit lazy today. No exercise.

what do you make of this though? I wanted to also look at his critics, because his ideas seem to take a while to get to the point:

found this on dr hawkins: http://www.globalserve.net/~sarlo/Yhawkins.htm
and this: http://www.energygrid.com/spirit/2007/0 ... wkins.html

sounds a bit like scientology and thetans, now that I think about it. How does dr hawkins know his measurements are right? I mean I had muscle testing done, just physical ailments but a while while back - and I didnt buy it. To test consciousness in this way [AK] seems just like divining - you are literally throwing dice, flipping a coin - answers to questions are only yes [able to resist pressure] or no [unable to resist]. In reality is it not much more complex than this?

At this point I see GDV method being more useful and insightful by comparison, if one were to be 'tested.' There are millions of probabilities, or, more correctly, choices, beneath yes's and no's, theres lots in between, just as there are the ability to memorize in our cells, and ability to sense with our nerves. Its true on earth we have not yet been able to really fully read the aura, but we at least are able to look at some of its realtime changes. I doubt we are actually at the point on earth, of really being able to fully account for consciousness by scoring it, if some of his scores on the above links are from him. Plus the methods sure seem wide open to variables. After all, the human mind and body are dynamic, would not this mean one could have a 65 day, and a 700 day....in other words, it never stays at one level, but tends to average out, but over a lifetime, according to what the higherself lesson plan is. To know ones true consciousness level is to know that plan, and, as said before though it initially sounds attractive [the idea its finally been quantified], it looks like he left some very important things out.
Rezo

on other note Ive watched some video and read online a bit on talmud of jmmanuel material [billy meier], [on same site as video 'the big picture' im watching it now] some of which aligns w/TP other parts of it seem to confuse me, such as the idea of jesus [#2's?] body in kashmir, because other ideas within this subset believe that moses and noah's bodies are there as well.

also the idea of time travel backwards i thought that was impossible.
MannZ

Hi Rezo

I suggest you try to read the Handbooks. It is more important to grasp a bigger picture then to get to caught up in details.

As for your skepticism towards Dr. Hawkins and his method it is understandable. Remember though, that the scale is like a thermometer. It merely indicates a value of something very complex which then can be grasped by the reason and intellect. The world is full of skeptical people wanting "proof" for everything. Why not read a book of his instead of listening to what they say...
soulrider

Wow, can't say I agree with any of this mate.

Let's start with that "cultist" from Perth - that's a blatent scam! I could go into it, but it just isn't worth it at all... Open heart? yer right!, Open ya wallet ya mean?

as far as "the doc" goes - hmmmm...?

"211 – Coca Cola
220 – Motels
375 – Time Magazine
390 – Santa Claus / Father Xmas
505 – Barry Manilow
520 – Patriotism
745 – St Paul"

I always new Barry Manilow had a great soul... lol Also, Santa has a rating? Also, George W made it? c'mon, this is silly - and yes, I've read more than the links you posted MannZ
Always remember you're unique, like everybody else.
MannZ

Society at large is a cult, and most people are to brainwashed and scared to break free from it. But if you don't have the courage to lift yourself out of "mainstream" thinking you will never grow, but always be a slave of mass consciousness and herd instinct. A characteristic of such people is that they seldom or never have anything constructive to contribute, but rather they tend to sable down anything that threatens their fragile indoctrinated believe system. Nothing is easier than to defend an already well established believe system, and to find good "reasons" and rationalities to do so. But the price you must be willing to pay is being led in circles by your own enclosed mind.
Rezo

Ill check out the handbook. But I still don't agree with Dr. Hawkins.
MannZ

Who is this person that "does not agree" or "agrees"? very strange indeed. It's just information. Who cares about "agreeing"...
MannZ

Who might these guys be?

Here is an interesting series of articles, pictures:

"What you are about to see is quite remarkable. It seems that some of the stars above us are not stars at all...as you shall see. A young man by the name of John Lenard Walson has discovered a new way to extend the capabilities of small telescopes and has been able to achieve optical resolutions - at almost the diffraction limit - not commonly achievable. With this new-found ability, he has proceeded to videotape, night and day, many strange and heretofore unseen objects in earth orbit. The resulting astrophotographic video footage has revealed a raft of machines, hardware, satellites, spacecraft and possibly space ships which otherwise appear as 'stars'...if they appear at all".

http://rense.com/general79/wdx1.htm

http://rense.com/general79/wdx2.htm

http://rense.com/general79/myst3.htm

http://rense.com/general79/myst4.htm

http://rense.com/general79/myst5.htm

It fits in well with information from the Handbooks and the TP that our planet is under observation. You be the judge...
Essene

Wow, thanks for those.

Very interesting.

I would just love to go out and see these for myself using the right equipment...
Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power.

If knowledge can create problems, it is not through ignorance that we can solve them.
soulrider

MannZ wrote:... But if you don't have the courage to lift yourself out of "mainstream" thinking you will never grow, but always be a slave of mass consciousness and herd instinct...
WTF? I hope you're not making this personal fella? You have NO idea who I am, let alone have the right to form an opinion of me FFS. I can say with all honesty that I am certainately NOT mainstream... you're now on my "ignore list" [-X
Always remember you're unique, like everybody else.
MannZ

"WTF? I hope you're not making this personal fella? You have NO idea who I am, let alone have the right to form an opinion of me FFS. I can say with all honesty that I am certainately NOT mainstream... you're now on my "ignore list"."

What made you think I was talking to your "person"? I was just talking in general... As you say: I have no idea who you are so how come you choose to take what I said so personally? Swearing and going on total tilt over just a few words? Putting me on your "ignore list"... Good luck with that attitude I must say.