Revelations of an Elite Family Insider

This forum is intended to cater for topics that do not strictly relate to the book "Thiaoouba Prophecy", "She and I", and other closely related material.

Moderator: Moderators

drummer

Revelations of an Elite Family Insider

The original source is here:
http://www.scribd.com/doc/403303/The-Re ... sider-2005
Something fascinating happened on a forum (godlikeproductions.com) in a span of a few days and it has caused quite a stir in certain parts of the Internet.

A person by the moniker of Insider claimed he was from a ruling bloodline and gave the people a chance to ask everything they wanted and Insider would answer.

At first it looks like another internet hoax, some lightweight questions were followed by lightweight answers, but then things started changing drastically.

Anyone who understands dialectics knows that the answers Insider gave were designed to force/provoke others to ask questions which went to the core of the matter. First some questions are being asked by Insider like "Are you really living on the planet you think you are?" which made people react differently than before.

The answers this person started giving to those following questions showed a deep, broad understanding of philosophy, history, metaphysics, religion, magic, politics, and more in a way which is very innovative, detailed and some answers are thought provoking to say the least.

What amazes is that Insider answered these questions in a very short time span and if you keep in mind that the topics are diverse, some in depth and some epic answers showed up literally minutes apart, one must wonder how it was done. Copy/paste from internet? I checked intensively and the sentences

Insider used cannot be found on internet. Like one person observed, this was way over the heads of the usual suspects.

Some people started getting upset, others were drawn to it and this all lead to a dialogue where so much was revealed, including by the other posters that it can be studied for years to come.

Sounds hard to believe? Read on.
Just to give an insight:
Q:
Have the husband/wife relationships of the "higher beings" been compromised? Have those created to be together by the One parted ways because they reject their duties?
If so, on which side of this rift do you reside?
Is your God the Self Existent One?
A:
Again their is confusion about Higher Beings and the Souls in bodies be it bloodline or not.
Higher Beings and Souls are different entities.
Higher Beings do not enter bodies in this era (which lasted longer than you think), they are incorporeal, do not experience this world like we do.
Souls are corporeal, we are in this material/physical plane and experience it´s low frequencies as reality, although we may float above it and experience the higher realm too.
I should talk about this briefly; you are not in the body but encompass/envelop it while being present in another invisible body which consists of similar elements to the Soul (which is you) yet this invisible body is entangled with the physical plane (this is very important for you to understand) and connects with the visible body through energies transmitted by the invisible body to the brains, heart and areas in the spine, hence we (as Souls) may control the body and it´s functions, making us experience this realm.
Souls are dual, meaning you are also somewhere else, waiting to be united in another realm.
Some bloodlines refuse their duties just like non-bloodlines do, suffering the consequences
connected to it.
Many bloodlines do not know either.
The "rift" is not were you think it is, it is on a personal level, meaning me and you too.
I am from a minority within the faction which is getting smaller.
I explained why the word "god" is not used for it´s traps in the meaning.
The One is Self-Existent, Pure, Good and indeed the One who creates the Good.
Q:
Insider. Are you saying here that the "old" ways were based on truth and were correct? should we seek the old ways and follow them?
Is being in harmony with the "Mother" something we should seek?
Is the Devine One more interested in our hearts or our minds? which is stronger?
Were the teachings of Jesus regarding love a message that we should pay attention to?
Are we stronger than you as a collective?
Are we imprisoned here because of our "sinful" nature or because of our lack of understanding.
A:
-The first appearences of knowledge are closer to the Truth than the latter ones.
Think of the ripple created in a pond when throwing something in it, the further the waves get from the core, the weaker they are, finally stopping.
4000 years ago is relatively young in this era.
Wrong translations, wrong interpretations/additions, deletions will mislead you.
Therefore search for the Mind of the Universe which will enable you to pick out the truths and
later on directly pass it through.
-Being in Harmony with everything the Divine Law is providing us with which were designed to realise our return, without interpreting it in human terms.
-The Divine One IS, there is no "interested", "wanting", etc. although It´s emanations/manifestations/characteristics may act according to the One.
We do not have a Mind, we may interact with the Mind which may allow us to be become one with It.
To have something is owning it, owning means mastering it or having it under your control at the least....we do not master the Mind, neither do we control It.
Most confuse using intelligence with having a Mind while using the intelligence is merely an operation granted to us by the Mind.
A Soul does have different essences, it consists out of certain "parts-covers" although it is 1 being.
One of them could be called the Heart, that which connects to the spring of Life which keeps us alive, provided by the One through It´s emanations.
All essences are as important.
-Read this slowly:
Love, it is not to be understood in human terms, that is the corrupt version.
The teachings of the real Christ are not the teachings of Jesus of Nazareth although the latter adopted many from the former (I remember I would not mention it again but this context needs it).
The Christ has a different name but I will use this term because that is what people are familiar with.
The message was there since the real Christ revealed Itself in another era than ours.
Jesus of Nazareth was part of our era.
There is a difference in the way it is being spread in Christianity and it is corrupt.
Without the appearence of the real Christ on Earth we would not know how to return for the Divine Law which through the Universal Mind allows us to ascend, was revealed by the real Christ.
Where we are, what, who, how, why, when, all revealed by It in accordance to the Will of the Good One and the real Christ should get all the praise, it is crucial.
Not that It needs your praise, Higher Beings don´t need us for anything in our present form, but it is a way to let it be known that you are conscious about It.
You need the recognition that It grants you.
-Divinity can make 1 human be stronger in every way than all humans combined.
-What I am allowed to tell is that you are still here because of your lack of understanding.
Do not think in "us" but "I".
The "us" will come later in another realm.
Essene

Re: Revelations of an Elite Family Insider

Interesting, yet another thing to think about.
Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power.

If knowledge can create problems, it is not through ignorance that we can solve them.
MannZ

Another bloodline insider recently revealed profound info

This insider actually comments on the insider discussed here:
“I also read through the above link from one calling themselves 'The Insider', although his / her posts were less sophisticated than yours. Was he your predecessor? One of your ilk charged with this 'disclosure'?”

A good question. I have just read through that material. It was very interesting. No, not a 'predecessor of mine', and not a disclosure I was previously aware of, which had it come from my Family, would be highly strange. Though, I note that he himself stated that he is "from a minority", and certain clues within his writing gives me a very good idea which one.
I would say his material is around 60% accurate. The feelings I get from reading him, are not that he intentionally included inaccurate information, but that he was just not in possession of the "bigger picture". Were he to be from the "minority" group I believe him to be from, that would make perfect sense.
Read the whole thing here (It is more profound and revealing of the bigger picture than the other one):

http://home.comcast.net/~readingnews/Hidden_Hand.html
TempUser

Speaking of inside information I think a bit of research on PSYOPS wouldn't hurt anyone who is honestly seeking TRUTH, discernment is a fundamental tool of intellect, and is very necessary for spiritual development.

Good day and happy holidays! :sunny:
It doesn't matter how many books you have read, how many lectures you have heard - What matters is what you actually UNDERSTAND from them today about the universe and your particular role in it" -Thomas J. Chalko
shezmear

I think this thing is a hoax, why? it just rings of someone who has done a lot of reading and has developed a air of heritage, but without substance….it is rubbish...someone is clearly board.

If you read it they make reference to higher beings they being one…They go on to say that higher beings incarnate in these families to rule….this is like someone claiming they inherited a child Prostitution racket and are running it as it is ment to be run, but it gets better they state they are evolved “spiritually”.

What higher being would incarnate on earth in a ruling family and then up hold the status quo?...By your very evolution you would have an aversion to what you see happening before you very eyes…it would not sit right with you….
:sail:
By their deeds shall you know them.
J.C
Zio

First, I would thank Mannz for his awesome link! Much more detailed than the person called Insider (and somewhat, more intelligent posts). It was a good read. Funny things was said like this, by Hidden_Hand:

In a post where someone asked to foresee events, Hidden_Hand said this:
"... there will be a new currency by the end of 2008 / early 2009, along with a new Union of nations."

and:
"San Francisco and Damascus, will be uninhabitable by the end of 2010, possibly even sooner"

I'm paraphrasing, but he also said that unless other forces stops those events, they will be carried on.

and some random facts:
Question: “Is the Earth Hollow?”
Answer: "Hold on, let me just check. Yes, definitely."
:lol: interesting in fact :P

By then it was still a good read, but then someone asked about Miriam Delicado and her experience with "tall blond aliens"... o_O wait, am I thinking what you're thinking??

Let me quote the entire thing:
“Also do you know of Miriam Delicado? I just watched here interview on the project camelot site and it was very inspiring to me. So let me ask, are you one of the tall blondes that she speaks of.”

She is a beautiful Soul. I have not seen the interview of which you speak, but we know of her experiences. The 'tall blondes' of which you speak, are of Plejaren heritage. They are working with what is know as the Galactic Confederation of Planets. They serve the Positive vibration. Plejarens are from the constellation you call the Pleiades. It's actual name is the Plejares, hence 'Plejarens'.
And no, we are Lucifer, and nothing directly to do with the Plejarens, though they are indeed good friends of ours.
Pleiades... tall blond... o_O it's amazing that we haven't heard of miriam delicado in this forum yet. I'm going to investigate further. :computer:

It's nice to reply something this substantial again :P
Semskiy

sorry to bring the old topic up but definitely PSYOPS! =)
And the first guy is actually more genuine then the other but both purposely tell some truth so the lies would look more honest.
Also i think who they say are good, are actually bad and bad actually good.
And judging by the posts if its not planned then many people actually thought they the good guys! Reminds me of the movie: Mars Attacks! =)) Where they had that translator thing where they would speak Martian to it and it would translate: We come in peace! While attacking humans and disintegrating them =))

I think the right message is power of thought! We create our reality, with positive thinking we will succeed and not them.. We should work on ourselves, love all and try not to judge and never surrender to negativity, or at least try... If it makes sense =))
And to someone reading that stuff, try switching your mind off so you dont get brainwashed =)) Like read and meditative state if that makes sense too =))
Anyway i positively love them as souls but i think they would NOT like that =) But thats a good thing and the opposite of their intention in those 2 authors/messages =)))
Peace and Love :sunny: