Cleve Baxter's work w/plants

This forum is intended to cater for topics that do not strictly relate to the book "Thiaoouba Prophecy", "She and I", and other closely related material.

Moderator: Moderators

Rezo

Cleve Baxter's work w/plants

Hi,

In the '2012 / the big picture' thread, regarding a post Essene made about Cleve Baxter's work on 'primary perception' [plants have feelings basically, he did various tests], I recently have seen the show 'mythbusters', where they used his lie detector equipment and got similar results, then they used an EEG to isolate 'vibrations'...which they said would isolate false interference...and then got zero results [they did the same things to the plant, good/bad thoughts, etc].

Do you think by isolating certain things in this way, they effectively shielded the plants from recieving telepathic input from the 'attacks' ? Or does it mean something else, either that its not true, [which I dont think], or that they didn't take other things into account?

At this point all I can say is it looks to me anyway, as if by using the EEG setup, it narrowed the 'band' too much. But thats my 'unscientific' guess there only. I have read other research involving GDV anyways which is yet more convincing, to me anyway, that indeed primary perception occurs in plants.

theres also interview on coast to coast am w/george noory that Dr Baxter did june 2007, check it out on youtube. type in 'plant communication' .
MannZ

Re: Cleve Baxter's work w/plants

The mythbusters are "sceptics" per definition. That is their whole attitude towards life and towards everything they are "busting". Their mind is already made up about things. Much like many people on this forum and on this planet. They think they know when they don't know anything. That is the very peak of ignorance. Life is not really a mystery to such people. Their borrowed/indoctrinated knowledge has closed them up. They can no longer be open and available to the ever unfolding mystery of Creation. Such people make very little real progress no matter how much "knowledge" they keep on gathering, or how many "myths" they think they have "busted".

When your mind is already made up about something it is no problem to "prove it". It is much harder to remain open and in an exploring state of mind all the time. This means that you will first have to empty out and erease all the garbage parents/school/society/etc. has filled you up with. That takes real courage. To defend some ingrained position(s) only takes unconciousness. Easier/safer to defend what one has got than to explore the new and unknown. Defending status quo and the "norm" will make you a nice career. Daily lies gives daily bread.

Wherever some expression of what I call "the new" pops it's head up, everything around is disturbed. All the sleepy unconscious people are forced to relate to something "unusual" all of a sudden; "What is this nonsense? Is there more to existence than work/sleep/eat? Have I wasted my life on trivial things instead of going deeper? Where is my soccergame and gameshow!!". This is painful for the sleepwalker as he/she just want to go about his life routine undisturbed. Out of this grows the marked for all sorts of "debunkers". The new is a fire threatening to consume the old. It must be extinguished as soon as possible. The debunkers provides this service for the masses that are addicted to their own ignorance. It provides the sleepwalker with all the necessary excuses not to invesitgate further and fills him/her with a sense of "I know" (because they said so on program XYZ on TV). A china wall is thus erected between such people and reality.

Become more conscious and you will find that plants are your best friend. They don't judge you. They don't talk garbage all the time. They are perfectly content with how things are. They are a most profound expression of the is-ness of Creation. They don't compare themselves to other plants either. You have to be really silent and still inside to be able to relate to plants on a deeper level. Most people see plants only for their utility function or they see only some "name/label". Some are able to penetrate that level and can see their beauty at least in short glimpses (painters and artists etc). On the level of form/matter (0.001%) there is seperation, but on the level of space/emptiness (99.999%); all is part of the same Whole. The plants are glad to meet you at that deeper level.
Rezo

Re: Cleve Baxter's work w/plants

yeah I dont usually watch that show, I was watching a little tv that day though...and happened to come across it.

I agree w/your assessment.