Huge ET craft to appear in the sky October 14. 2008

This forum is intended to cater for topics that do not strictly relate to the book "Thiaoouba Prophecy", "She and I", and other closely related material.

Moderator: Moderators

Robanan

Re: Huge ET craft to appear in the sky October 14. 2008

:lol: :rofl:
The essence of Consciousness, is the ability to Create, Process, Transmit and Receive Information Autonomously.
Rezo

speaking of lessons...

Well, I feel shy/silly to say this but, something real cool but simple, happened for me, night of 10/13, in my lucid dream state, which involved 'someone'. Laugh it off, whatever - after all it was only really a dream. I wont elaborate if no one wants to hear about it. I can say the short experience I had was nice - like other previous ones, however brief. I woke up feeling that 'kinship' sort of love - how to have lucid dreams? of course, another fun and interesting topic!! Had to at least say that!

I never felt any expectation myself to 'see' anything, for me it was truly just a 'wouldn't it be interesting if it did, but i dont really think it will' approach. But I didn't let it interfere w/my daily life at all. Maybe we could delete some of those posts - and edit and redirect discussion back to book on such topics like telepathy and psychic ability, rather than just deleting all of it, and hoping it goes away. But that might depend on interest level.

Funny enough, about disappointment - I just got disappointed big time, tonight - I was supposed to go on a night - hike, the only one for a while in a group setting - my whole weekend is classes - all was ready - or so I thought.... the directions were horrible - and no phone number, but I figured it would be fine. Well, I ate the eat-fast dinner, instead of the nice one I would have made, passed up another event to do this, and I just got lost and got back just now - [720 pm, pst]...thats disappointing! Turns out the phone number I finally got for it is just this guys phone [not a 'parks'/site phone], this was after the fact, and it was on another group site, not the one I joined to do this. I also took my own back up directions in case, which also didnt work!! AAGH!! Oh well....
Robanan

I have to get some sleep and then read your post again Rezo :lol:

My capability to understand is somehow... diminished :scratch:
The essence of Consciousness, is the ability to Create, Process, Transmit and Receive Information Autonomously.
Rezo

no prob man :) i need to get away from this computer some more....it'll make sense tomorrow. I fixed it up some.
Robanan

Okay... lucid dreaming here's what I think about it.

Preparation:
In the morning you wake up, wash your face have a nice breakfast, get dressed to go to school and meet your teacher to get a new lesson, being sure you have done your homework already. It's the same with lucid dreaming, you get prepared and practice enough before entering the class to take another lesson.
The lesson:
You enter the class and the lesson starts (aka lucid dreaming session) you might meet the teacher in person and have a conversation with him/her about specific or personal topics (directly meeting with the higher self); Or, the class is set and you are set to take a virtual (dream state) type of experience that has everything to do with your spiritual-intellectual-conscious development. A simple example would be like a real-life simulation stage is set and you are allowed to consciously!! play around to see for yourself how would you react to a similar situation and what could be the results of your actions.
Homework:
You take note of the lesson, use your intellect to think about it and extract as much knowledge-belief-understanding as possible from your lesson, you make conclusions for example based on what do you think you did wrong, your mistakes, you revise your reactions, your frame of thinking, your base of understanding, review your belief and probabilities and alter them to either knowledge or understanding coherent to the knowledge base you already have, meditate and release enough "conscious" resources for the next lesson.

Alisima knows a lot more about the topic, he's very proficient in lucid dreaming. Another guy I know from you-tube is Reece a young man I respect very much in the sense he's done and progressed a lot in the field. You can find his channel at http://www.youtube.com/user/ReeceJones87
Too bad he got involved with Salvia Divinorum, I really hope he would leave that drug and continue his spiritual development without any such drugs that reverse his progress. I dropped him a few comments about it, warning him about the danger, no clue if he took it seriously or not, and by the way he has had an experience with his higher self too.
Rezo

Well, I never prepared for the dream, but before going to bed, I will admit that I had a feeling of 'this could be neat if it some sort of contact actually happens. I wonder if it really could...' but never expected to experience anything at all....too bad the dream experts are using drugs, thats a real shame, means we have to figure out more on our own, which is a little harder...however it was a dream. or was it hahahaha...but seriously, upon my success of flying upwards longer, with more mental control, from that gizmo she turned on, I also did feel a tremendous sense of freedom and detachment, unlike previous dreams when I did flying. This one was kind of different in that main way. they say flying dreams mean this or that, to me it just 'was' what it was. [dont remember wearing the belt and hand thing, this was something else my brain cooked up].

A meditation group I had gone to the night after, did use binaural weirdness, I didnt want to be rude and walk out as this wasn't advertised beforehand --- and yes, I used it. First time, um, second time, last time [remembering i was also exposed to silva method [fast, drum-like sounds] in the past]... hoping I can recover from that. Thinking I should've just left now hahaha....there was headphone volume control I just turned it down....hopefully recovery time will be short.
Robanan

My view is that by taking the right steps and enough practice a person can induce lucid dreaming every time. I also think that lucid dreaming is like taking direct lessons from the higher self consciously.

So shoot your dream, would be interesting to hear about it!
soulrider

I heard they are stuck in traffic! :lol: Be sure to check the skies around the 28th of Oct or the 11th of Nov. They're still coming, but road works have held them up #-o
Always remember you're unique, like everybody else.
Robanan

October 22, 2008 taken from Matthew Books
I begin by addressing an issue that has aroused feelings that include disappointment, disillusionment and anger among those who expected to see a large lightship October 14 and “I knew it was a hoax” from other quarters. The announcement was not a hoax, and we honor the radiant soul who received the message about the ship's appearance and courageously disseminated it.
In this case, the appearance of a large ship for a period of days to show everyone “We come in peace, not conquest” was the game plan, and it went awry shortly before the uncloaking was scheduled, when ground intelligence notified the ship commander that the safety net on the planet appeared to have been compromised. The conclusion was that a delay with all its repercussions was far better than risking the possibility of jeopardy to those who would joyously rally to see undeniable proof,
Your space brotherhood understood that their decision would incur strong reactions, even their loss of credibility with some souls, but safety for all on the planet was and will continue to be the decisive factor determining their activities. While the dark ones' efforts to destroy the ship would be futile—large ships have more powerful protective mechanisms than small reconnaissance craft—the attempts could have injurious fallout for the populace.
So they can stop nuclear wars from happening, but they couldn't calculate the effect of their shields on the people before announcing a date and they can't stop any WMD from firing at their own mothership?

They also feel that the "negativity dispersion" level of our planet is too high, that's the reason they wanted to interfere in first place as matthew says in the quote below:
it also is true that you are weary of hearing “soon” and want concrete evidence that it is not a fantasy that your space brotherhood are helping you end third density's violence and corruption. Absolutely they are, but since their help isn't in a form you can see, like an electrician replacing bad wiring, doubts about any extraterrestrial help were setting in along with fear that the planet's many precarious situations are beyond salvaging. Those kinds of feelings add more negativity to disperse, so it was agreed by all involved in the appearance plan that in this rare exception to generalities insofar as a timeline, the date when the ship would uncloak itself would be given.
That's right, so the only way to meet the "proof" and "evidence" challenge is to show their mothership. There are loads of sincere hard working scientists and engineers around the globe that are working night and day to solve the pollution issue, how about giving a hand to them from time to time instead? ah yes they "AlsO" must give themselves all the credit for the invisible "help" they keep offering us so relentlessly (lol), regardless of the fact that many and many people of our planet are worshiping these "beings" as gods already. No credit, no help, sorry guys they have a reputation to keep up throughout the universe.

I'll read the rest of matthew's message later, doesn't look like something worth my sleep time.
MannZ

I would advice against disregarding all info out there because of this "no-show" event. Remember, most channeled messages warned against being too attached to this specific date. This was a lesson to many people who wanted to be "saved", and it also imprinted on the mass consciousness level that this can/will actually happen in the near future. A dry run is what I "picked up" once the 14th was over. Don't let everything stand or fall on this little non-event...

Most info out there that you feel is uplifting DO contain a high vibration of Truth/Love. Give yourself enough credit to be able to discern what feels true/uplifting and what does not. Pieces of information should complement each other. There is truth in almost everything if one can use discernment. Even in the Bible there is a lot of Truth floating around in a sea of distortion. Truth is in the eye of the beholder so to speak...

A message from higher vibrations is always distorted when it works its way down the scale. Those of lesser discernment read/see/understand one thing, and those of greater discernment another. This is how it is. Expect only hints/pointers to be given as Truth cannot be given, only dis-covered within oneself. The level of consciousness of Mankind keeps rising and this is all that matters in the bigger scheme of things. Keep the Light burning people!

Love,

MannZ

http://www.wakeupcall2012.com
Robanan

Don't worry Mannz we won't shoo the real guys away whenever they may decide to come. As for the federation of the representatives of deceit that we have on earth... well... you know you can't trust them. They speak about things they don't have a clue about.

It is obvious to the naked eye that the level of consciousness of the average masses of people is increasing. Things are changing and this whole process of change is self-evident and the light was there before us and it will still be there after us, no fear!

P.S. I'm turning my page over matthew books. Can't really afford to waste any amount of conscious resources over it.