Huge ET craft to appear in the sky October 14. 2008

This forum is intended to cater for topics that do not strictly relate to the book "Thiaoouba Prophecy", "She and I", and other closely related material.

Moderator: Moderators

Robanan

Re: Huge ET craft to appear in the sky October 14. 2008

2:00 am GMT still nothing...
The essence of Consciousness, is the ability to Create, Process, Transmit and Receive Information Autonomously.
NJones

I too am very inrestered in this, but only to see what the excuse will be when it doesn't happen! I really hope it is not "stuck in traffic" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

NJones
Rezo

Anyone see the big triangle on google earth near the west-canadian arctic timed early am? [the google earth photo was from a person in finland from last night?] well it is certainly interesting ... im looking now and dont see anything...who knows.. just dont hurt your necks out there..

http://10-14-08.blogspot.com/

[the photo is here...make of it what you will..ship? not? does look like something..of course it is google earth]
Robanan

It's all a goose chase, they will claim that they saw the aircraft themselves so they could continue to support and sustain their sect and religion, some bogus pictures and videos will be presented as the http://vinnyswebsite.com/blog1/video-uf ... er-14-2008 in order to make what everyone else says completely irrelevant and to maintain their flock.

It is interesting that the whole federation doesn't know there's no proof they can provide that can't be denied.
This all leads me again to conclude that whatever the real galactic federation was, it has nothing to do with the self-proclaimed representatives it's been claimed they have on earth.

Correct me if I'm wrong but aren't these people (representatives of the federation of light) the same ones related to the mass suicide incident mentioned in the book? It happened in Ukraine didn't it?
The essence of Consciousness, is the ability to Create, Process, Transmit and Receive Information Autonomously.
NJones

Rezo, the black triangle is a mapping anomaly; Google Earth will take a number of satellite images and stitch them together to give a complete world view. This is because obviously one satellite cannot look at the whole world at once. The triangle is simple at the edge of 2 or more images and due to the satellite's positions there is no coverage at this location. You see these anomalies on Google Earth all the time.

NJones
ptex

I'm puzzled as to how can people think that Google Earth is showing anything pertaining to this GF event. Is Google Earth suddenly a real time Satellite TV system? :shock: #-o

If the GF is to show up openly there will be clear detailed pictures and video footage and not the obscure kind that is being shown. I don't believe these are the pictures related with what Mannz mentions in his previous posts. It's still too early (now) to jump to conclusions.

There's a similarly obscure and even silly "proof" of the truth of Thiaoouba Prophecy: http://blog.360.yahoo.com/blog-63C5mqE8 ... qoP1R?p=90 too? Scroll down the page until you see the "rectangular shaped objects". Whoever made that web page online must certainly be aiming to hit TP's credibility... thankfully no one ever remembered to bring this subject although I'm sure many have found it already ;-)

These rectangular shaped objects, as NJones mentioned, are also indeed a Google mapping anomaly!!
The best portion of a good man's life is his little nameless unremembered acts of kindness and love.
~William Wordsworth
NJones

Hello ptex,

The cloud coverage overlay in google earth is updated throught the day.
ptex

Thanks for the clarification NJones! This I didn't know!
The best portion of a good man's life is his little nameless unremembered acts of kindness and love.
~William Wordsworth
ptex

Dear friends,

Do please care to mention any piece of evidence regarding the appearance of this so called ET craft.
Personally I haven't been able to spot anything so far but I know you have different sources, thus my request.
~William Wordsworth
Magnus

Hi,

It looks like they won't be coming this time... :(

http://www.treeofthegoldenlight.com/Fir ... SaLuSa.htm

I feel very disappointed! I've been reading lot's of things on the Internet regarding similar events, but this time the information regarding this "Sighting" was confirmed by various "reliable" sources and felt authentic. When the next announcement regarding ET sightings will be made, I will be more careful with my joy. I honestly feel like I was stood up this time... Anyways, I will be waiting for more "excuses" from other sources and see what I make of it.

With Love and Light,
Magnus
ptex

Hi Magnus, thanks for the clarification however what I'm about to say remains nevertheless true regarding this topic.

Here's the text I was about to post before your last message:

If no conclusive evidence of the appearance of the above-mentioned alien spacecraft is shared within a reasonable time frame, let's say 2 weeks, then this whole topic will be considered misinformation and will get deleted after this period. The same will happen to every information pertaining to Galactic Federation, Illuminati, Brotherhood of light and other related things.

Note: This forum doesn't wish to perpetuate misinformation which is contrary to the message conveyed by the people of Thiaoouba. It is suggested to re-read the book when in doubt of information on topics such as the above. Contemplating natural law would also be considered helpful if you wish to receive conclusive answers.
~William Wordsworth
NJones

I agree ptex, lets try and keep this forum as "pure" as possible.

But I think we should give mannz a chance to reply, he did bring all this Galactic Federation stuff to our attention.

NJones
ptex

Thanx NJones,

By this time many people who had faith in the Galactic Federation are probably disappointed and sad, as Magnus so kindly and honestly mentioned.

I've tried my best, together with some other members, to underline this point but I know this didn't produce any effect then.

I want to say to all of you that I and everyone here also share your concerns and your vision and hope for a better world!
Specially you Mannz, who so kindly and patiently informed us all of the progress of this event, a big thanks for all your efforts and every insight you provided, they are very important and much appreciated!!

The best we can do is learn from our mistakes to avoid repeating them again.

Remember we're never alone and we have our higher self :sunny: watching for us, communicating with us every single moment of our existence, steering and helping us even (and specially) in the most difficult moments! Let's never forget this ;-) We can always enter into communication with Him, through concentration / meditation / prayer.

May the Spirit assist and enlighten you all my friends!
~William Wordsworth
Robanan

I confess I used to like the matthew Books and specially his monthly messages maybe because it gave me an apparently false sense of "everything will be fine", I guess I'll wait for the October edition of his message to make my mind about those again and decide how-to adjust my filters better. :-({|=
ronald

There was an explanation message posted here:
http://www.10-14-08.blogspot.com/

This may be an instance of thought influence, unfortunately if this would be indeed the case for the person in question.

There are notable phrases in the announcement that indicate a more category 1 like origin of the whole. The title displays top down hierarchy, to name but one.
Another verification for us would be the knowledge that we are under guardianship of the golden planet and Michel mentioned there would be no large scale interference, of course because of the free will aspect.

For educational purposes it would be interesting to observe the matter via the astral and better understand how the natural law will act upon the directors of this incident.
If it turns out that their intent of it was indeed contrary to the purpose of the universe, a lot of relearning would be needed.

Never the less, I think the topic can be deleted for what ever outcome it will bring for it does not relate at all with the book and mostly because we would not be needing physical proof.

For me, so far, it was a wonderful lesson in observing mass victim mentality grow.