Australian bush fires in Victoria

This forum is intended to cater for topics that do not strictly relate to the book "Thiaoouba Prophecy", "She and I", and other closely related material.

Moderator: Moderators

ptex

Australian bush fires in Victoria

Dear friends,
In face of the circulating information regarding the terrible fires that are happening in the state of Victoria, Australia, I wanted to ask all of you a special prayer, thought, meditation or moments in silence on behalf of all our fellow humans there either directly or indirectly caught by this tragedy.
We have many forum members from this region and we're concerned for their safety and well being.
To all of you, our sincere wishes that you're all safe and sound including families and friends.
Our hearts are with you,
Ptex
soulrider

Re: Australian bush fires in Victoria

You're a true stand-up guy PTEX!

It is a shame how quick these fires distroyed entire townships. Townships which I visit regularly to ride my bike, go skiing, or just hangout in the bush. These places were beautiful with lots of really cool helpful people. Almost ALL the pubs [bars/hotels] I've had a drink at are now gone! Word is coming in of some old school friends I had the pleasure of going to school with are now dead, their kids too. Caught up in the massive fireball that destroyed areas bigger than southern england. My thoughts go out to these communities as its the biggest disaster our small state has ever accounted! It's a mess! What's worse is, that it was on the hottest day in Victorias history hitting over 45 degrees [which we had over a week of 40+ days before the event] and the wind was blowing harder than I've ever seen... some of these fires were lit by stupid stupid people, and for that I have no forgiveness when these rotten people are caught!

The state and country for that matter is really pulling together. Thanks for your thoughts mate, I'm sure they'll help! cheers. SR.
Always remember you're unique, like everybody else.
ptex

Hi Soulrider, I'm so sorry to hear such news!

I'm rather worried about the situation in Mount Best, fires are not far from it, and it all depends on the weather specially the wind and temperature / precipitation so I'd kindly ask everyone to meditate and concentrate in visualizing rainfall falling, temperatures coming down and wind calming with all the fires extinguishing completely.

May everything soon come back to normal as much as possible so that rescue and help can come to all that still need it.

Love and light to you all :)
soulrider

Mt. Best is OK! It's a fair bit south of where the major fires were, so Tom's place is fine I believe.

Here's a link to some pics of the fires
Always remember you're unique, like everybody else.