I need the book (The Joy of Perfect Health)

This forum is intended to cater for topics that do not strictly relate to the book "Thiaoouba Prophecy", "She and I", and other closely related material.

Moderator: Moderators

pax47

I need the book (The Joy of Perfect Health)

Who could send me the book please? I really want to read it! Thanks.. :applause:

Light and Love

English Version ^_^
Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense. -Prince Gautama "Buddha"
Rezo

Re: I need the book (The Joy of Perfect Health)

I'm guessing you prefer the non-computer [ebook] version, which you can get free here: http://www.bioresonant.com/bookshop.html after clicking near that book.

I have a copy but Ive written notes in it. Actually I think I got two copies, and yeah ... I can look around for it, no chicken scratch [scribble notes] in that one. But no idea where I put it. I gave it to someone and they didn't want it...
pax47

Hey Rezo! I forgot.. I mean I need the "free" e-book of TJOPH (English Version)

Sorry, I'm still a student so I don't have a source of money.. anyway money doesn't matter most!
:clap:

More Light and Love to you all!
Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense. -Prince Gautama "Buddha"
Rezo

oh right. well yeah just go to the link above, and follow the one that is for TJOPH on the upper right , it should be. enter your name and email, a brief explanation why you cant afford it like you just gave here - and its yours!

:D :study:
pax47

They don't have an english version of the book. Do you have a PDF file of TJOPH? :(
could you send it to my account? PLEASE and THANKS! ^_^ :thumright: :thumleft: