Ryuho Okawa and the Continent of Mu

This forum is intended to cater for topics that do not strictly relate to the book "Thiaoouba Prophecy", "She and I", and other closely related material.

Moderator: Moderators

xinnie

Ryuho Okawa and the Continent of Mu

Hi everyone!

Has anyone heard of Ryuho Okawa? He is currently a popular spiritual leader in Japan, leading an organization called Happy Science. He himself claims to be the reincarnation of Shakyamuni Buddha, and reveals many spiritual theories in his book. I had read his book "The Laws of the Sun" (First published in 1997), before I found "Thiaoouba Theory". Both books talks about previous civilizations on Earth...including the Continent of Mu in particular. I want to present Okawa's version so you guys can compare.

Summary from "The Laws of the Sun" page 149-153:
Ryuho Okawa claims that the Mu civilization came after the Garna civilization (which came about 962 000 years ago), the Myutram civilization (which flourished between 300,000 and 153,000 years ago), and also the Lamudia civilization (which came about 86, 000 years ago). According to Okawa, the continent of Mu emerged 370, 000 years ago (geographically older than that of Lamudia). People had lived on the Mu continent for hundreds of years, but in cultural terms they were not very advanced. The inhabitants sustained themselves mainly by fishing, hunting, and farming. The flourishing civilization of Lamudia decided to colonize Mu, and from around 280,000 years ago they began to take over the major cities of Mu. Some of the Mu natives were taken back to Lamudia to work as slaves. This disregard for their fellow humans created dark clouds of disruptive negative energy that blanketed the Lamudia civilization, and as a direct result, Lamudia was sank under the ocean and destroyed.

The people of Mu gradually developed their own culture. They were taught by the guiding spirit of Escallent to revere light. Light was considered holy, and the people of Mu paid respects to light by bowing down when they saw sources of light. This was also the time when gigantic light amplifiers were invented and used in place of generators to light their rooms, to drive their ships, and to power industry. In the centre of every city was a huge triangular pyramid each side of which measured 30m and which shone with a silver light. The pyramid absorbed and amplified the light of the sun, then transmitted it to smaller pyramids, the sides of which measured 10m, which were located throughout the city and which in turn transferred the energy to individual pyramids, with sides measuring 1m, mounted on the roofs of individual buildings. This form of pyramid power was passed on to the civilization of Atlantis and is similar in principle to what we talk of today as pyramid power.

The Mu civilization reached its peak during the La Mu period (approx. 17, 000 years ago) when the belief in the holy nature of the sun and the use of scholar technology was universal. La Mu was an earlier incarnation of Shakyamuni Buddha. La Mu possessed immense psychic powers and could communicate freely with the spirits in heaven, where his main guiding spirit was Amor, later to be known was Jesus Christ. His teachings had three major points: First was that God was an entity comparable with the sun. Second, people should live in a spirit of love and compassion. Third, people should strive to improve themselves to achieve spiritual perfection. When La Mu died, his teachings gradually eroded and was forgotten. People began to deny the power of enlightenment, and a sinister worship of animal spirits spread, a perverted worship of base spiritual power that caused dark clouds of evil conceptual energy to spread across the continent. 1
15,300 years ago, Mu began to sink beneath the ocean in three stages. Some of the inhabitants were able to escape in ships. Those that headed north became the ancestors of the Vietnamese, Japanese, and Chinese; others went east across the Pacific Ocean to live in the Andes. A third group journeyed on in search of a new world and eventually found their way to Atlantis in the Atlantic ocean.

He then goes onto say that Atlantis was situated in the Atlantic Ocean in the area that is known today as the Bermuda Triangle. The Atlantis civilization derived their energy (similar to our use of electricity) from the life force that causes plants to grow. They diverted this energy to drive machines. On the window ledge of each house stood a row of flasks containing flower bulbs, and each bulb was connected to a Nichrome wire to a machine that drew off the energy it produced as it began to germinate and grow. This was fed into a condenser-amplifier where it was increased and from where it supplied all the power that the household required.
--------------------------------------------------------------------- I think I will stop there before I write out the whole book!

The reason why I have shared this is because I thought it would be good to compare different sources about the same topic. We can think about the differences, or similarities....and make our own conclusions.

What do you guys think?

For more information about Ryuho Okawa and Happy Science, go to their website
http://www.kofuku-no-kagaku.or.jp/en/
http://www.happyscience-usa.org/
http://happyscience.org.au/
ArioK

Re: Ryuho Okawa and the Continent of Mu

It's possible that he is Sakyamuni as he claims but It would be my hunch that Lord Buddha would ascend to a higher level of planet where he could become more and more enlightened. Maybe this guy is one of the other 8 entities that who shared an Over soul with Siddhartha Gautama the Buddha and is the last to ascend this level 1 planet. I think I can calibrate whether he is or not using Dr.Hawking Applied Kinesiology method to verify the falsity or truth of his statement.
" All that we are is the result of what we have thought" - Lord Buddha.... Think Love, Be Love.
BlueHaze

I was thinking about this and why there to this day hasn't been any findings of ancient technology if the ancients were so much more advanced. One possible conlusion was that maybe their technology wasn't like ours at all, maybe if they were much more spiritually advanced, it would've been more linked to nature, maybe it could even have been organic..? Anyway interesting find - thanks for sharing it with us. Btw, I noticed that in TP it says that civilization from Aremo X3 habited the continent of Mu 250,000 years ago..
BlueHaze

http://www.histories-mysteries.com/inde ... 77dda14b6b

Btw, could this be the pyramid of Mu?
ArioK

The Pyramid of Mu went under the Ocean with the Continent as did the Pyramid on Atlantis. But I am sure the Yellow Race was far advanced enough to have been assisted by the AremoX3ians to build one for the same purpose.
" All that we are is the result of what we have thought" - Lord Buddha.... Think Love, Be Love.
xinnie

ArioK wrote:It's possible that he is Sakyamuni as he claims but It would be my hunch that Lord Buddha would ascend to a higher level of planet where he could become more and more enlightened. Maybe this guy is one of the other 8 entities that who shared an Over soul with Siddhartha Gautama the Buddha and is the last to ascend this level 1 planet. I think I can calibrate whether he is or not using Dr.Hawking Applied Kinesiology method to verify the falsity or truth of his statement.

That's a really good point there ArioK! I have been trying to make sense of it..and I think what you've said helps me to clarify some thoughts. In his book, Ryuho Okawa also talks about the many dimensions of the spiritual universe, although he doesn't mention different spiritual levels of planets. However, he has talked about extra-terrestrials coming to inhabit earth. Both books feel spiritually true, but I am experiencing some trouble synthesizing them together.

I'm not sure I understand how you can use Dr Hawkings method to verify the falsity or truth of Okawa's statement? But I am very interested to know your results...

THanks!
pax47

Ahh! This is confusing.. :scratch:
Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense. -Prince Gautama "Buddha"
pax47

ArioK wrote:It's possible that he is Sakyamuni as he claims but It would be my hunch that Lord Buddha would ascend to a higher level of planet where he could become more and more enlightened. Maybe this guy is one of the other 8 entities that who shared an Over soul with Siddhartha Gautama the Buddha and is the last to ascend this level 1 planet. I think I can calibrate whether he is or not using Dr.Hawking Applied Kinesiology method to verify the falsity or truth of his statement.
What do you mean an over soul? Is this soul has it's own will and individuality?

I think Dr. Hawkins can check this up.. [-o<

Hmmm did Dr. Hawkins calibrate the TP?

What did he say about it?
Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense. -Prince Gautama "Buddha"
Rezo

I understand the term oversoul to be the exact same as 'higher self' , essentially.

If you've read TP and you remember the higher category planet, the less astral bodies [us] are directly associated with a higher self. so, down here, theres 9 per HS, and on thiaoouba they have their own [more privacy perhaps?]

Hawkins didn't calibrate TP I dont think he said anything either [?], but if you look at the 2012 cataclysm the big picture thread, another poster had done his own calibration, around 400 I believe. There is another forum, where another calibration was done by another individual, the book came to be below 200 .... thats here:

http://www.level-of-consciousness.org/m ... 27&forum=3

One reason why, as open minded as I am, I'm hesitant when it comes to muscle testing like AK, NAET [by themselves]; at least when there are widely differing results [testers personal biases]. My opinion.

Ive never heard of Ryuho Okawa before, and I suppose it might be possible. Did he, himself, actually say he was 'the' buddha in a past life? It says on the webpage he is a 'living' buddha instead, but his newly-associated political party says he was the aforementioned reincarnation .... anyway, on the following wiki, interesting mention is made of 'el cantare' and channeling of significant spirits: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ryuho_Okawa

Regardless, I tend to go mostly by what kind of person they are, right now [for choosing a spiritual teacher]. Since Ive never met him, I can only make assumptions/guesses. Has anyone read his book, what would be a brief summary?
BlueHaze

The Pyramid of Mu went under the Ocean with the Continent as did the Pyramid on Atlantis. But I am sure the Yellow Race was far advanced enough to have been assisted by the AremoX3ians to build one for the same purpose.
Ahh ok, I've still read the book only once so might have gaps here and there :) Plannign to read it again soon though..
xinnie

I have read a couple of Ryuho Okawa's books. He's written over 500 books in Japanese about topics in relation to the spiritual universe. In "The Laws of the Sun", he talks not only about the history of Earth, and the creation of the spiritual world, he also goes into much detail about existence and time, the multi-dimensional universe, the different dimensions of the spiritual world, the birth of the stars, the birth of human spirits and other life forms, the nature and anatomy of the soul, formations of the guardian spirit and guiding spirits, the evolution of the soul, the relationships between the mind and the soul, the power of the mind, LOVE [what is love, the existence of love, the power and mystery of love, stages of love, and love of Angels], ENLIGHTENMENT[ the path to enlightenment], the many different incarnations of Buddha[ these include La Mu, Thoth, Hermes, and Ophealis] . These are just some of the things he talks about...

Basically Happy Science teaches love, and happiness. Happy Science believes that all religions are facets of the same spiritual truth- like the many different colored lights that shine off the same diamond. Humans are here to develop their souls, the challenges in life are like questions in a workbook in school. [I remember this analogy of the school system being mentioned in TP as well..how earth is equivalent to a spiritual primary school?]. They practice meditation, and read the teachings of Ryuho Okawa [he says that he has direct access to the spiritual world where he gets his information].

I see a lot of similarities between some of the things written in Ryuho Okawa's books, and insights written in TP, and also "The Celestine Prophecy" by James Redfield.

I hope this informations sheds a bit more light on this topic... =)

I went to the Mind, Body and Spirit festival in Sydney today, and learnt about some other spiritual movements that are happening at the moment. Two in particular that stood out to me are
a) The Rosicrucian order [ www.amorc.org.au]
b) Reconnective Healing [www.TheReconnection.com]
Does any know much about these???

The festival was really great, offering things like reiki sessions, energy healing and rebalancing, and having your aura photograph taken [ great for us who can't see them yet].
Rezo

With aura devices, I tend to have a more cautious optimism. I am intrigued though, by GDV/EPC [korotkov] method; having observing this method, to me it looks more accurate. Though I can't explain how it works very well, it uses no colored films. I have been to a few events like this. Its a marketplace .... I do know the feeling though, of wanting to absorb all I can .... in Celestine prophecy theres an insight about the struggle of energy exchange with others ... our markets today push sales over quality, often times. Insight #3 I believe, applies here.

From a young age I had been taught in class there are no dumb questions but instead I grew up to discover its best to ask little to no 'stumper' questions if you wish to advance in the system, even just in the classroom. What we call 'advanced' on earth, often times is not really advanced at all ....

I remain cautious towards religion-like movements [rosicrucian, etc], simply because of group pressures/variables involved.
pax47

Rezo wrote:I understand the term oversoul to be the exact same as 'higher self' , essentially.

If you've read TP and you remember the higher category planet, the less astral bodies [us] are directly associated with a higher self. so, down here, theres 9 per HS, and on thiaoouba they have their own [more privacy perhaps?]
could you please explain me this, I think this is the part that I couldn't understand in TP. Such confusion for me. :idea:

Like what Thao said in the book such as "joining the Higher self after death, and the other 17% will go to the other living things"..

More on light to all! :-D

thanks!
ronald

Perhaps consider first on the purpose of self. The higher and rest would follow naturally around this concept.
In other words, if what I see in the mirror is not a man, then why do I see.
ArioK

pax47 wrote:
Rezo wrote:I understand the term oversoul to be the exact same as 'higher self' , essentially.

could you please explain me this, I think this is the part that I couldn't understand in TP. Such confusion for me. :idea:

Like what Thao said in the book such as "joining the Higher self after death, and the other 17% will go to the other living things"..

More on light to all! :-D"

thanks!
My understanding is this. You share an OverSelf/Oversoul with 8 other people. There are 8 other people that look exactly like you on earth with very small variations at the least, some may be of the opposite sex, or different race but none the less the resemblance is uncanny. Even this part about looks doesnt really matter because its what is underneath is what counts, But I infer this for the specific mention that our astral body marries our psychical shape exactly as mention in The Thiaoouba Prophecy. I draw from my own experience in this lifetime because of the many examples of certain people far separated in distance and relationship to me and yet are as much the same facial structure as the other person that they would be regarded as twins. My colleague at work found his "twin" and possible oversoul sharer at a random outing. They are unrelated by blood and have very different surnames. Are not twins and were not adopted. i explained to him that he has just found one of his soul brothers. That they share a "Soul Birther" if you will, that lives on a higher level of planet, a Level 2 Planet somewhere else either in the Milky Way or in another Galaxy.