Disaster Relief - Haiti

This forum is intended to cater for topics that do not strictly relate to the book "Thiaoouba Prophecy", "She and I", and other closely related material.

Moderator: Moderators

ptex

Disaster Relief - Haiti

Dear friends,

Although a little late I'd like to ask to you all your possible cooperation and help to the grave disaster that occurred in Haiti yesterday.
Please use your discernment regarding effective ways to help.
Haiti, one of the world's poorest countries and doesn't have the communications infrastructure to allow the delivery of goods and material donations other than money donations, so the question goes to where can we donate our help in an effective way.

I came across the following which is an organization specialized in disaster relief - AMURT and I decided to place my modest donation there.

Please post here effective organizations and ways to help the Haitian people.

Thanks!
The best portion of a good man's life is his little nameless unremembered acts of kindness and love.
~William Wordsworth
Robanan

Re: Disaster Relief - Haiti

I think the initiative put up by the US and other countries to help the haitians can be trusted for what it's worth. People should be able to contact their government representatives and ask if any effort is going out from their own country and get information about how to assist them.
The essence of Consciousness, is the ability to Create, Process, Transmit and Receive Information Autonomously.