Speculations

This forum is intended to cater for topics that do not strictly relate to the book "Thiaoouba Prophecy", "She and I", and other closely related material.

Moderator: Moderators

Rasmus

Speculations

What do you think will happen?
Current civilization, how many years left?
:?:

Maybe we should not dwell in the future, but a little speculation can be
fun.
ronald

process of considerations

What do you know will happen, is it considered logical that it happens?

From a process of considerations point of view, I finished for the moment. Studying certain books that assist in understanding the current situation may help considering logically what will happen. If it becomes repetitive after some time, move forward. :sail:

Interestingly, self seems to be occupied with the development of NOW. It seems to know enough about the potential next lessons around you that can come into physical existence, thus for you to commit it to consciousness for ever, when it comes.

Knowing this, speculation on anything becomes meaningless.
Working to improve our "logical engine" seems to be, in my opinion, a better approach to reach the same goal. Otherwise speculation appears to become a tool for survival during times of mental chaos, at least for some I think.
BlueHaze

Re: Speculations

I'd like to remain hopeful.. :) it's impossible for us to know what is the exact time frame when the changes would become irreversible, but at least in general looking at some of the recent climate changes it would appear to be getting worse..? not sure if even our climate scientists would know..

I'm happy to see some movement in society towards greener standards in general, but I'm afraid it's just too little too late. So much harm has been done and so much more remains to be done than just "reducing co2 emissions" etc. - although at the same time it can be said that any of these shortcomings are still hardly a reason to fall into despair, nor into passivity ;)

Regarding scientific development in general I'm remaining fairly positive. Not sure why, but I have a strange gut feeling after the look of things that we might be starting see at least some progress in understanding spiritual connection and science as well..