Let's share a little

This forum is intended to cater for topics that do not strictly relate to the book "Thiaoouba Prophecy", "She and I", and other closely related material.

Moderator: Moderators

ronald

Let's share a little

Hi All,

I just wanted to share a little since it had been some time we communicated via other discussion topics.
I wish you all are doing fine with you and your loved ones.

Recently our forum had been rather quite, which I feel does not necessarily indicates any lack of interest in any topics our beloved book had brought to our attention.
We had already discussed so much in the previous years and we had all had our times of reflection along the way. And perhaps some of our members have reached Category 2 by now ;)

I would love to hear what you all have been doing and experiencing so I'm starting this new topic.

Let me share a little of what I have been doing;
The last year I have been organizing a few community groups which had been very enjoyable, and these have grown to a couple of hundred participants now. All very kind and wonderful people :) It has really been great to see so many alike join together for a nice conversation or just a walk in nature. And of course Thiaoouba is sometimes on the agenda for discussion as well. These community groups have become a fine neutral ground for each to explore and share and we all feel much refreshed after hanging out for a while. I wish any of you at our Golden Planet Forum here could join in if there's a chance.

Take care,

ronald
Rezo

Re: Let's share a little

very nice to hear from you, Ronald :)

I have begun to play bowling in my area. and I am still not very good, but I have made some new friends, and a few close ones, through that.

also trained and became a certified vinyasa yoga instructor [but have not yet held any classes just yet - mostly due to not having quite enough time set aside] , it was a 5-6 month training session and the learning experience was unlike other courses i was a part of ... it was fun but also challenged me in many ways. :D I highly enjoy yoga. and during the summer, i had been in a group that did yoga while hiking in woods, including meditation in nature : ) [I highly recommend doing this!]

although lately i have not been as disciplined iwth my practice, and am considering to do a bit of attendance to some of the local sangha/yoga philosophy sessions. ... [teacher of my teacher].

oh, and i recently saw dr chalko made a yt video.
ronald

Hi Avi, Nice to hear what you have been up to. I guess your bowling may relate somewhat unconsciously to that video ;)
Great you can enjoy yoga so well. I would love to receive your instructions, but please do not make be stand on my head, I'm really bad at that.
Keep up with the good work!
Perhaps we should do a Skype group chat session to catch-up, or something alike. What do you think?
Robanan

Hey guys,
It has been a wonderful time of transformation and healing for me as well, which culminated in me moving out and marrying the girl of my dreams from Denmark. It has been almost a year now that I live in Denmark and it feels as if my whole life I've been preparing for it without even knowing it.

There's so much going on and so much has happened I don't even know where to start from, everything feels like a blessing, my wife most of all, and still after almost a year of being together in real life (me and my wife were together in world of warcraft for several years before this) the already good things keep becoming better and better (the awkward "did you just read my mind?" moments are specially priceless).

I'm also enjoying a better connection with nature, along with a dog and several cats I have two horses to take care of now also, and I had never been so close to the magnificent animals the horses are before, ever in my life.

It was lovely to hear about you two also, I'm specially impressed with Avi going through yoga like a boss. I also developed a very primitive form of tai-chi by myself for myself, I don't really care how correct it is but it feels *** good. :twisted:
The essence of Consciousness, is the ability to Create, Process, Transmit and Receive Information Autonomously.
ronald

Congratulations with your marriage Robanan. And wonderful to hear you can be around so many animals and nature. Enjoy learning Danish!