Billy Meier's Henoch Prophecies; On Billy Meier

This forum is intended to cater for topics that do not strictly relate to the book "Thiaoouba Prophecy", "She and I", and other closely related material.

Moderator: Moderators

dloheb

Psi

The semantics of Jesus the Christ

Vesko wrote:P.S. You will notice Meier's insistence that he is the only genuine contactee in the world. Also, his claim that Immanuel (that's the real Jesus), Mohammed and also the Biblical prophets apart from Jesus -- like Enoch and others, are one and the same person!
Emphasis is mine.

This has nothing to do with Meir per se, but you may be interested to know that there are other references to Jesus' real or alternate name being Immanuel or Emmanuel.

Check out: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immanuel:
The Christian interpretation of Immanuel in Isaiah 7:14 is based on the following scriptures in the Christian New Testament where the conception and birth of Jesus Christ are described:

(Matthew 1:20–23 KJV) But while he thought on these things, behold, the angel of the Lord appeared unto him in a dream, saying, Joseph, thou son of David, fear not to take unto thee Mary thy wife: for that which is conceived in her is of the Holy Ghost. (21) And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name JESUS: for he shall save his people from their sins. (22) Now all this was done, that it might be fulfilled which was spoken of the Lord by the prophet, saying, (23) Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us.

Based on these scriptures many Christians believe that Jesus Christ is the Immanuel prophesied of in Isaiah 7:14 and that He is "God with us".
Also, Jesus was not originally known as "Jesus Christ". He picked up his surname from the Greeks after his death.

Check out: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christ
Christ is the English form of the Greek word (Christós), which means literally The Anointed One. The word was originally used to translate the Hebrew word (Mašía?), that is Messiah.

The word is often misunderstood as the surname of Jesus due to the numerous mentions of Jesus Christ in the Christian Bible. The word is in fact a title, hence its common reciprocal use Christ Jesus, meaning The Anointed One, Jesus. Followers of Jesus became known as Christians because they believed that Jesus was the Christ, or Messiah, prophesied about in the Tanakh (the Christian Old Testament). The majority of Jews reject this claim and are still waiting for the Christ to come (see Jewish Messiah).
I read somewhere long ago (sorry can't give a reference) that of the seven chakras - the crown chakra in the top of the head - our connection to our Higher Self - was originally known as the Christ Chakra - thousands of years before Jesus walked the Earth.

Makes sense, doesn't it?

As I said, I cannot recall where I learned it, but it's something I've never forgotten.
"The unexamined life is not worth living."
~ Socrates
Zio

You make a lot of sense Psi ^^ I can confirm that in our Church, we often mention Chirst, Jesus or both, but never say the difference between the two.

It's a litte bit confusing now... The first Jesus who was born of the virgin Mary had gone to Japan... right?
Then the second was... Christ or Jesus, in TP they mention both, and also Aarioc. Did the Thiaooubians wanted them to mix those two characters as one?

The meaning of us being delivered from sins by the crucifixion of "Christ" is not true, right?
And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name JESUS: for he shall save his people from their sins.
How will he save us from sin then? I think what he wanted to do is to spread his knowledge about not sinning...

I am just beginning to look at all the topics... so correct me if I'm wrong.
ptex

Zio wrote:The meaning of us being delivered from sins by the crucifixion of "Christ" is not true, right?
(...)
How will he save us from sin then? I think what he wanted to do is to spread his knowledge about not sinning...

I am just beginning to look at all the topics... so correct me if I'm wrong.
One of Jesus main missions was to demonstrate reincarnation by dying and coming back to life after. You already know how much this has been distorted since the 3rd century...

It makes sense to see this reincarnation as the main motive about "saving us". By demonstrating this, Jesus brought coherence and significance back to the lives of human beings (even if shortly) who believed they only lived once (and still do these days). By bringing awareness to our spirituality and free will, He actually helped humanity make a giant leap forward.

Our true lesson in history is to observe how religion and politics merged perfectly to totally confuse and imprison human beings in systems conceived with the only purpose to perpetuate the confusion and control they exert upon people. This is how despair comes about to the point we observe (and sometimes live) today and yet the answer is so close...
The best portion of a good man's life is his little nameless unremembered acts of kindness and love.
~William Wordsworth
Zio

I have read in a book, that Hindu believed that we needed hundred of thousands of reincarnations to repair the damage in our Karma... I think that's not true, since Thao lived 24x9 lives (216). It's not even close to a thousand and Thao has gone to the category 9...
So... do we "repair" our sins over the reincarnations or just restart from 0 each time?
ptex

Now, there's a question that can only be answered on an individual basis by direct experience otherwise it would be only an irrelevant collection of opinions.

Be diligent in your meditation, concentration and ethical conduct and you may learn it sooner than expected.

I myself cannot yet speak from personal experience.
The best portion of a good man's life is his little nameless unremembered acts of kindness and love.
~William Wordsworth
Rezo

I believe it depends on the scope of the sin, sometimes maybe we repair it in this life, or in a next one. I believe this is mentioned in the book, maybe worded differently though.

As for Billy Meier case, some things resonate well w/me, some aspects do not. particularly odd that he supports the idea of evolution from unicellular organisms from the ocean [yet not from apes also]. and that he went back in time and spoke w/Emmanuel/Jesus [according to also, to be technical, the 'talmud of jmmanuel' google video 4 part lecture series I also watched all of] yet in his english interview w/Randy Winters he says you cant change the time you visit... I never really believed in interspecies evolutionary theory or interactive time travel anyway. Too many paradoxes.

Billy Meier claims jesus/emmanuel didnt die on the cross, and died in Srinagar, not Shingo. Has anyone read talmud jmmanuel? is it authentic? I am curious if this is worth exploring more. I'm currently reading about Isa Rashid.
Rezo

Re: Billy Meier's Henoch Prophecies; On Billy Meier

More meier interesting things - links are provided on my part solely as a part of my struggle in understanding this information - some is good, and some, well, doesn't make sense to me. Perhaps I should not waste my energy in this way....?

http://members.shaw.ca/tenaciousasylum/ ... ue005.html [do a find function for abortion and youll see, also regarding drugs, very similar to TP there. Also there an interesting warning regarding what happens when oil is drilled. [drilling oil -> earthquakes]. http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/20 ... 201948.htm
http://earthquake.usgs.gov/learning/faq ... =1&faqID=1 But then you see the accounts suggesting things like sterilization to curb overpopulation, world forces/government, laser weapons ...[ http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Gallery ], as if not understanding somehow that earth people just can not handle such things like this responsibly at all right now, then why tell him? Yet on the other hand, Michael Horn quite articulately points out the shortcomings of us Earthlings currently being a far cry from maturely handling such things as a whole....[mentioned on the link above]. Cognitive dissonance for me here, also here: saying they dont believe in one creator, yet there is a source for creation [thats like saying theres no cause....but there is a cause, but not calling it 'cause,' but another word!!?] the quote I refer to is here: http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/FIGU

Meier-imparted ideas like on time travel or reincarnation are explained, imo not very clearly, but somehow I still remain fascinated by his accounts. The movie 'the silent revolution of truth' is being screened this weekend, and I am going to go and see it. My filters are set very high, but I'm willing to view it, hopefully to see if this fits in more w/my gut, and TP than I thought, or infact less. For example, as mentioned by Psi earlier, did Billy or Michael ever thoroughly or to best of their ability, explain how Billy came to find out that Jesus, Buddha, Mohammed etc are the same person [which would seem to require an explanation as its an incredible statement]? Treading between TP and this source feels difficult, as similar ideas with different sources can lead to arguments, and its not my intention to start any argument. Perhaps Plejarans are from category between 1 and 9. ['theyve extended their lifespan to over 1000 years' http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3wHm9ILZ ... re=related ] Of course this is all speculation and differing semantics - Last link, I dont know what to make of this [their ship had screen to view the past, took pictures - possible to view psychosphre w/chronovisor-like technology? But then I still feel credibility of interacting with beings in the past [affecting the past] is not possible, based on whats said in TP that is: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2lu5j ... o_politics .

Lastly like many of you, it makes more sense to me that the past is unalterable [in the sense of going to it and affecting the present in such a way to alter the current timeline and this would affect memories too would it not], than malleable, because we as physical beings must be limited to our lessons in the now...or our purpose is compromised. Anyway, i should probably not obsess into this, but felt why not look at it some more.
ronald

Re: Billy Meier's Henoch Prophecies; On Billy Meier

I did read the talmud's words. You can learn something.
Those who understand the logic in Thiaoouba Prophecy, will understand the same, provided you position yourself conceptually -2000 years (and this in itself is a worthy mental exercise, I think).