Robert Bruce

This forum is intended to cater for topics that do not strictly relate to the book "Thiaoouba Prophecy", "She and I", and other closely related material.

Moderator: Moderators

NJones

Robert Bruce

Many of you on the forum know of Robert Bruce, his work and his website Astral Dynamics and his forum Astral Pulse. He has done a lot of very valuable research into astral travel and his book Astral Dynamics is an extremely good read.

BUT...

What I can't get my head around is all this negative entity, psychic/astral attack stuff. My theory has always been that these are created by fears in the mind of the projector.

Then I come across this post from Robert Bruce on his Astral Pulse forum:

http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=496 (sixth post down)

Werewolves and silver bullets and not in the astral but here on Earth!

After reading this I am now unsure whether Mr Bruce is for real or not. I like to keep an open mind but this is too much for me.

Fear inducing nonsense or reality?

Nicola
Vesko

Re: Robert Bruce

Hi Nicola,
NJones wrote:Many of you on the forum know of Robert Bruce, his work and his website Astral Dynamics and his forum Astral Pulse. He has done a lot of very valuable research into astral travel and his book Astral Dynamics is an extremely good read.
To attest, I've known Robert's works since 1998 and had personal exchanges with him since 1999, all very positive. Shameless plug: I'm also the one who put online the Robert Bruce interviews archive, recording and editing the interviews, including all the more recent interviews covering negs and psychic attack. I've listened to some of the interviews multiple times, and very carefully.
Similarly to you, I think Robert's research is significant, and "Astral Dynamics" is a very good book overall. I hold Robert in high regard. But as you say, BUT...
BUT...

What I can't get my head around is all this negative entity, psychic/astral attack stuff. My theory has always been that these are created by fears in the mind of the projector.
I've been wondering about those negs ever since he introduced the them in his works about 5 years ago. Like you, my theory has been, too, that those result from subconscious fears in the mind of the projector. As we both know from Robert's writings, the subconscious has an enormous power to create things that are indistinguishable from real objectively perceptible stuff. At one point, after listening and re-listening to his interviews, I started thinking that those negs can indeed be out there. However, now I've started to doubt... and to doubt this a lot. I've doubted it for a long time, and reading more and more and increasingly incredible, or should I say, ridiculously incredible stuff like the one you are referring to below, only makes me label it as "illogical garbage."
Then I come across this post from Robert Bruce on his Astral Pulse forum:
First of all, thank you for alerting us about this! I appreciate it a lot -- because it says a lot!
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=496 (sixth post down)

Werewolves and silver bullets and not in the astral but here on Earth!
Actually, my opinion is that the following thing is the most difficult to swallow from Robert's post:
The movie legends are fairly accurate in some respects, re writers usually do very solid 'research', even on mythology and etc. So what you've seen in movies can be said to be 'reasonably' accurate regarding the basics of were lore.
I beg to differ that writers USUALLY do very solid 'research'. I do find the time to watch T.V. and movies, and I must say almost all movies, books, games, I've watched are banking on the most shallow ideas about aliens and strange phenomena, and so things are not researched in depth at all. How many of you disagree? Do you really feel that writers usually do very solid research about unexplained phenomena, etc.?
After reading this I am now unsure whether Mr Bruce is for real or not. I like to keep an open mind but this is too much for me.

Fear inducing nonsense or reality?
I fear it's the former. BTW, Nicola, have you read the entire "Abduction to the 9th Planet" / "Thiaoouba Prophecy" book? Until I find out how things are, my common sense tells me that Michel Desmarquet is correct on this. In fact, after reading and mulling over Michel's book for almost 7 years now, I am all the more assured that his book is extremely accurate. If we suppose it is, and I haven't found otherwise in any way, let's see how we can interpret the following paragraph from the chapter "Coming back 'home'":
'Since your fellow earthlings like proof, let them consider this: there are people on Earth who are sincere and who claim to have seen ghosts - I don't refer to charlatans. What they have seen is actually the nineteen percent of electrons which don't comprise the Astral body. These electrons detach themselves from the physical body three days after its death. Indeed, as a result of certain effects of static electricity, these electrons can be seen having the same form as the physical body. Sometimes, before being re-utilised by Nature, they are 'vacant', but they, too, have memories and return to 'haunt' places they knew -- or places they loved or hated.'
'Or hated?'
'Yes, but you'd need to write not one, but two books, if we were to concern ourselves with this subject.'
Note the last sentence (the bolding is mine) -- two books only for this subject, so obviously there is a wide variety of phenomena those ghosts can manifest!!! This is something Michael Meanwell (a close friend of Michel) has recently stressed on in private correspondence with me.

So, supposing Michel's book is accurate on this, being pretty sure that imagination / fears can influence the perception of the environment in a detached astral body state, it is possible to conclude that all the negative (neg) entities and activity described are only a product of the imagination, and/or "ghosts" as per Michel's description.

Have you also noticed the following post by another Astral Pulse member, after the one you quoted?
The human minds imagination can be a wild thing I have to say, I almost thought I saw a wolf head looking at me through the window just a few minutes ago. So I can only imagine how you may feel running around in the dark, when you heard people in your neighbourhood say they´ve seen it and perhaps believing it is real??
I'm afraid the Astral Pulse is increasingly becoming a gathering of all kinds of unstable people, and I'm feeling more and more distanced from it -- and that was true well before this post of yours.

Hope that helps a little.

Take care,
Vesko
Do you REALLY practice meditation? If your REALLY do, do you practice a GOOD method? Are you sure this is REALLY so?
Yothu

On page 5 Adept_of_Light says something I very much agree with.

Greetings all,

I find it quite amusing that so many people here believe in spirits, demons, healing, p-shifting (whatever that is), OBEs and so many other things yet for some reason a werewolf is a flat out impossibility.

This seems to contradict basic logic. I mean, you're either a "normal" human and believe only in what science can prove, or what religion says (and even religion has it's own tails of resurection and GODs appearing out of nowhere), or you're.. well one of us - Mostly people who have had at least one "supernatural" type of experience which has changed their whole belief system.

If you ask the average folk if they believe in OBEs and also if they believe in werewolves, they'd probably laugh just as hard at the idea of either one.

Being a very skeptical/scientific minded person myself who has had several OBEs, I can only tell you that I no longer negate 100% anything that people tell me. Sure there will be a story now and then that just is waaay out there, but even my scientific mind says "if you can't disprove it, then you can't negate it either"... and my spiritual experiences tell me "the universe is mental, the ALL is mental". There are possibilities that are far, FAR beyond my greatest imagination!

As for whomever posted that they do not believe that it is possible to "teleport" objects, lifeforms into the astral and then back to the physical plane, they must not have done very much research in the occult area (or at least the appropriate occult area).

If you read "Autobiography of a Yogi", you will find the author describing his direct experiences with many saints. Here's just a few of these in point form:

- The perfume saint - one who could materialize the smell of any flower as strong as any perfume we can buy in local stores
- The "Breatharian" saint who didn't eat - she lived over 40 years of her life on mere "thin air". In reality it had to do with a specific type of Yoga she was taught by a Master who appeared to her in the physical (yes from the astral).
- The Saint with Two bodies - He could physically materialize another "copy" of himself elsewhere on earth and interact with people.
- The Levitating Saint - (self explanatory)
- The Sleepless Saint - (self explanatory)

There were also stories about certain Yogis who like Christ could materialize food out of "thin air", or "teleport" themselves and even other people around them to anywhere on Earth. Btw, this book is not about some guy trying to brag about his mystical experiences, but rather, it is a very enlightning spiritual book, filled with so much love that I can not stop but to feel joy and smile when I pick it up to read. I would recommend it to anyone. It is a truly pleasurable reading experience.

I could go on, and this is just one such book, there are many others that depict the very same or similar types of occurances. [Moderated 4-letter word] even the bible talks about ressurection - if you believe that,why rate warewolves so far off the chart?

Why do we believe the seemingly impossible and then turn around and deny the possibility of something else ?

My very best to all of you!!

PS. You silver members are lucky to have them silver ninja stars to throw at the werewolves! I'll have to spam a whole lot more before I can get such lucky stars

-
Adept of Light

"He who pursues the goal of evenmindedness, is neither jubilant with gain, nor depressed by loss" - Paramahansa Yogananda
If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you always got.
Alisima

I have had my share of experiences with monsters, and I must admit all of them were created by my subconscious, as far as I can tell. But if you believe in saints and guides living on the astral planes who can help us by speaking to us like a 'voice' inside the head or can even manifest themselves on the physical plane, then it would be logical to assume that also evil can exist there and can cause us harm, whether it be through form or through thought.

It is illogical to assume that human conscious can only manifest evil thought forms while being out of the body. If it can during OBE it can also while in the body. It could be the case that evil existed on the astral plane simply because we create them, by thinking evil thoughts. And as far as I have read Astral Dynamics this is Robert's opinion too, correct me if I am wrong.

As far as the existence of werewolves, or other creatures that could cause us harm, I am in serious doubt. Whether they exist or not, however, does not actually matter. One thing I learned in my dreams as a child is to be not afraid, and to be loving towards everything (there was actually a dream-character who taught me that.) Once you have accomplished that, no evil can harm you.
Don't read my signature.
Yothu

I guess it comes back to "only consider true that which you know to be true from your own personal experience."
Vesko

Alisima wrote:I have had my share of experiences with monsters, and I must admit all of them were created by my subconscious, as far as I can tell. But if you believe in saints and guides living on the astral planes who can help us by speaking to us like a 'voice' inside the head or can even manifest themselves on the physical plane, then it would be logical to assume that also evil can exist there and can cause us harm, whether it be through form or through thought.
Without trying to argue, only to add/clarify, here's what Michel's book says regarding divine beings (chapter "A Different Alien and My Former Lives"). The emphasis in bold is mine:
As often happens in religious sects, the Egyptian priests distorted the truth, simple through it was, in order to have a better hold over the people. They had them believing in the devil and in various divine beings as well as other such nonsense.
Alisima wrote:It is illogical to assume that human conscious can only manifest evil thought forms while being out of the body. If it can during OBE it can also while in the body. It could be the case that evil existed on the astral plane simply because we create them, by thinking evil thoughts. And as far as I have read Astral Dynamics this is Robert's opinion too, correct me if I am wrong.
Yes, you are right.
As far as the existence of werewolves, or other creatures that could cause us harm, I am in serious doubt. Whether they exist or not, however, does not actually matter. One thing I learned in my dreams as a child is to be not afraid, and to be loving towards everything (there was actually a dream-character who taught me that.) Once you have accomplished that, no evil can harm you.
This werewolf thing is total nonsense, guys. I'll give you a direction to think about it: all the yogis and phenomena performed by them I've read about (including the ones mentioned by the poster Yothu quoted) are involve self-teleportation or self-de-materialisation of the persons involved, or teleportation / materialisation of inanimate objects, or other animate objects, but I have never read a single case in yogic literature of a person being able to transform themselves into a non-human animate being (i.e. not just putting on the looks through some hallucination), or for the record, even another human. Think about it, guys. The poster gave examples from "Autobiography of a Yogi" but those examples do not involve any transformation into another animate being, e.g. a wolf. This is an important distinction to make.

The poster quoted by Yothu asks
I could go on, and this is just one such book, there are many others that depict the very same or similar types of occurances. [Moderated 4-letter word] even the bible talks about ressurection - if you believe that,why rate warewolves so far off the chart?
-- above is my answer why rate so far off, and I think I have a point.

Something else to consider from the quoted poster's words:
I find it quite amusing that so many people here believe in spirits, demons, healing, p-shifting (whatever that is), OBEs and so many other things yet for some reason a werewolf is a flat out impossibility.

This seems to contradict basic logic. I mean, you're either a "normal" human and believe only in what science can prove, or what religion says (and even religion has it's own tails of resurection and GODs appearing out of nowhere), or you're.. well one of us - Mostly people who have had at least one "supernatural" type of experience which has changed their whole belief system.
[mentioning materialisation, teleportations, resurrections...]
Why do we believe the seemingly impossible and then turn around and deny the possibility of something else ?
If on the basis of what I said above, we acknowledge that the werewolf transformation is in a different ballpark, there will be no contradiction. I am also troubled that the poster calls materialisation, dematerialisation and teleportation not something "science can prove" because they are "seemingly impossible." I would like to clear up, hopefully once and for all on this forum, that materialisation, dematerialisation, teleportation and spirits ARE thought possible and provable by traditional science. Teleportation and materialisation are not a contradiction of Einstein's well-accepted relativity theories, thus they are REAL contemporary science and those people who think those phenomena are real cannot be called unscientific because of it. Einstein's equation E = mc^2 , where E is energy, m is mass and c is the light speed constant, was directly proved with explosion of the first atomic bomb. Einstein also wrote that m = E / c^2. That is, according to today's science, there is nothing strange about converting energy into matter (materialisation). In fact, another thing Einstein stated is matter and energy are two forms of the same thing. An example according to his relativity theory: an object with has more energy than at rest and travels at a certain speed (is not stationary) has a greater mass than when it is stationary.
Regarding spirit and souls -- you check that, but contemporary medicine and biology does maintain that we have consciousness, but they say it is generated by the (physical) body, i.e. it is a consciousness produced and explained solely by processes in the physical body. So those sciences effectively believe in a kind of spirit, just not an immortal one. So once we've established that there's at least a material consciousness, even such a consciousness can be de-materialised, teleported, etc. A medical practitioner may not agree with this, but if you sit down with him/her and rationalize together like I am doing now, he/she will eventually agree that this is entirely possible according to current scientific understanding.

BTW, there's another word for werewolf -- lycanthrope, and the shortened one, were. This can be useful trivia ;).
Do you REALLY practice meditation? If your REALLY do, do you practice a GOOD method? Are you sure this is REALLY so?
Leventis

we feed our fears by our thoughts and our fears create a life of their own. That is why it is so hard to fight them away. I believe that we attract what we think, or what others think. If you believe in evil eye.. it is because jealousy and evil is sent to us. (my opinion) I don't know if this has happen to you. Whenever my parents have told me to watch out while driving I have had an accident. I don't know if its sixth sense or just them attracking evil.. I think of the second. I read once that in the astral plane whatever we think will be attracted so we shouldn't think of anything evil.. Just another reason to meditate, to control our thoughts. Whenever Since I have started meditating I am able to send garbage that is harmfull to me away. (as much as I can)

Omraam Mikhael Aivanhov (http://www.dentalwellness.net/mikheal_aivanhov.php (within the first google search) was considered to be a spiritual teacher. Anyhow he says in one of his books about bad thoughts having a life of their own and also what ever you put on the ground to grow that will be the thing that will come out. (not very well written, sorry I can't express it better right now) In other words if we think of good we ll have good thougths if we think of bad things, bad thoughts will hunt us. I don't know if anyone has had an expirience such the one I will say now. Well sometimes I get mad and furstrated about stupid things. I know they are bad and lower feelings. They tend to though in a sense eat you alive. In other words the more we think of them the more hunting they get and the more depressed they make us. Fears and negative feelings are also considered to be eating our energy. Or we spend our energy for no reason. Think about everytime you get mad how much more tired you feel. We spend our energy on not usefull things.. That is why I believe many times when you see miserable people(concearning thought not circumstances as a begger, although that could be one reason a begger is like that) they often complain of how tired they feel.

Astral pulse has been getting crowded so people can just write stupid things without them being true. I go from time to time )haven't been there for a while) It is mostly for advice though.

If I am not mistaken lykanthrop comes from Greek. To break the word lykos (wolf) and anthrop (man, human, or human figure such as anthropomorphic=sape/look of a human) :p

EDIT:http://www.dentalwellness.net/hh.php
f you are ill it means that you have entertained some form of disorder within : you have nourished certain thoughts or feelings, certain attitudes which have ended by affecting your health. The best defense against illness is harmony : night and day you should be mindful to synchronize yourselves, to be in tune, in harmony with Life, with all Life, with limitless, cosmic Life. Only this is true harmony. It is not enough to be in tune with a limited circle of human beings : one's husband or wife, one's children, parents, neighbors and friends. You must be in tune with Universal Life
I 've read two of his books and they are great. Just be open minded and see the truth he shows you. (I mean you read Thiaoouba Prophecy and you are here, you are probably open minded)

EDIT2:(Arght, sorry) I just remembered in Thiaoouba Prophecy were Thao (I think) makes his body turn into a bright light and the body sort of disappears.
Leventis
The only good is knowledge and the only evil ignorance.
-Socrates
NJones

Leventis wrote:I just remembered in Thiaoouba Prophecy were Thao (I think) makes his body turn into a bright light and the body sort of disappears.
Also doesn't she (or is it one of the others) make herself smaller. This is to show Michel how they could hide themselves amongst us. So if they can make themselves smaller could they make themselves look like a werewolve? :shock:

Nicola
Yothu

NJones, that is exactly the point. This is why Robert Bruce suggests to keep an open mind about this whole were-wolf issue.

Lykos and Anthrop. Very interesting.

Very interesting reading also is this thread on AP you posted, NJones. Look at the postings of R.B. on page 8 and following.

PS: How do you like my avatar?
Vesko

NJones wrote:
Leventis wrote:I just remembered in Thiaoouba Prophecy were Thao (I think) makes his body turn into a bright light and the body sort of disappears.
Also doesn't she (or is it one of the others) make herself smaller. This is to show Michel how they could hide themselves amongst us. So if they can make themselves smaller could they make themselves look like a werewolve? :shock:

Nicola
To buttress my point I made in my previous post, note that just like all cases of transformation described in yogic literature (at least the ones that I know), Thao didn't turn her physical body into an animal one. So this is not an exception and does not make a supposed werewolf transformation any more believable.
yothu wrote:Very interesting reading also is this thread on AP you posted, NJones. Look at the postings of R.B. on page 8 and following.
I noticed what RB says on page 8 about Sai Baba earlier today, but didn't like to stir the controversy by posting it here. I haven't previously realised that RB holds the contemporary saint Sai Baba in high regard, and not the original one. Oh my god...
Zark

Maybe it was a wild cat.. not native but introduced, perhaps smuggled in by some whacky millionaire who thinks keeping a few wild cats is a great way to impress the guests ;)
from http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/viewt ... &&start=20
Fenris, you dont live on the outskirts do you, reason I ask is that haven't there been siteings up around Queensland of what is supposed to a Panther. Not long ago there was some video footage shot that ended up on the news,looked like a panther to me?
There's an amusing story from a parks ranger from one of the national parks down here(Victoria).Two tourists(middle aged women from America) walked into a parks office to obtian some maps and during the conversation with the staff one said, "oh, I didn't realize you also had Cougars over hear too", the young ranger started to explian that some of the locals were just spreading a myth.The woman asked "if he had ever seen a cougar close up" to which he replied "no". The woman then told the ranger that, she "had", and that were she lives in America she has seen many in her lifetime", and what she and her friend saw in the park was in fact a cougar.
The woman took the ranger to were it was apparently seen.This information is documentated with Parks Victoria.
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be. -- Douglas Adams
Yothu

Vesko wrote:Oh my god...
LOL :rofl:

Guess, opinions vary.
Robanan

NJones wrote:Fear inducing nonsense or reality?
Vesko clearly shows and clarifies in his contribution, that the arguments regarding werewolves are fundamentally deprieved of any logical structure, and are self-contradicting.

Let's consider that these creatures do exist and somehow can materialize themselves on the phisical plane of our planet without the administration of the council of the Higher Selves (hehe :D ).

What could be the possible purpose of existance of a creature of such a category(animal<=>man<=>animal...???????)? Where would it fit in the spiritual creation-existence-evolution design of "THE" "GREAT" "INTELLECT"? Where would they fit into the "Observable" "Reality" of the "Universe" (as Tom puts it- please consider for a moment what Tom say's about ORU) so far I understand that werewolves are UOC (Unidentified Observed Creatures) :lol:

Would an Intelligent and loving creator allow/consider that the spiritual development of "any" of his living creations be inhibited in such a cruel, unjust manner? Would you care for your spiritual development if you would turn into a cockroach once in a while periodically and eternally (just imagine that if we had to kill wereroaches with golden needles, do you know how fast cockroaches reproduce?)? From my direct observations everyday I can assure you that my cats "care" about " becoming more intelligent"!!!!!

I rate the topic as weak Fear inducing nonsense that has nothing to do and doesn't fit in the whole big picture of the "Observable" "Reality" of the "Universe".

Leventis wrote:we feed our fears by our thoughts and our fears create a life of their own. That is why it is so hard to fight them away
At the age of 13 I used to be afraid of darkness, I was already a nunchaku expert so let's say I tried to fight my fears away by going out in the dark and train with my nunchakus in the darkness for hours. The more I beated the imaginary monsters, the more of them appeared. I stopped imagining them they stopped appearing. Until I got sure I would beat the hell out of any of them that would want to appear for real. I'm sorry to disappoint you guys but I haven't ever seen a "real" monster.

Today there are some people intrestend in spending 20 million dollars to create stupid and cheap nonesense movies like the "Alone in the Dark" movie. Did the authors of this movie really make any valuable and deep research into past civilizations? NO! NO! and again NO!

I learned my lesson though. I learned that there is no reason to create fears to fight with. You don't need to fight you just have to stop and see that it's you and you alone, I was "Alone in the darkness" in the company of monsters you are not "Alone in the darkness" I wish I could turn this (my) experience into a movie.

Fears drop as you grow your understanding!

I agree with you my friend wholeheartedly :)
NJones wrote:Also doesn't she (or is it one of the others) make herself smaller. This is to show Michel how they could hide themselves amongst us. So if they can make themselves smaller could they make themselves look like a werewolve?
Thiaooubians are loving and more, they are not ***. What would be the point to scare everyone around and make ghostbusters run after you to kill you with "silver bullets" if you want to help others to become more spiritually advanced? Would your teacher put on a scary costume and a mask of a monster and come to your house at night through a window while you are sleeping, inorder to check if you have done your homework or not?
yothu wrote:NJones, that is exactly the point. This is why Robert Bruce suggests to keep an open mind about this whole were-wolf issue.
Open mind? yes. Garbage? NO! Please re-read my post :)
Zark wrote:Maybe it was a wild cat.. not native but introduced, perhaps smuggled in by some whacky millionaire who thinks keeping a few wild cats is a great way to impress the guests
Thank you Zark indeed you can be right. Look at what Tom says in his freedom of choice book:
Tom Chalko wrote:We can consciously experience fear ONLY if we ALLOW it ourselves.... Notice, that you would feel scared ONLY if you BELIEVED the possibility YOURSELF and ONLY if your intellect was incapable of imagining other possibilities and solutions.
The bold is my emphasis.
LOL

Guess, opinions vary
Indeed.

This is a letter I wrote in reply to the senders of a so called "circulating message"
Dear Friend,
I would like to express my opinion and I have a few comments and suggestions to make regarding the following message:

“Hi. My name is Anna. I am 6 years old. My dad killed me 1 year ago. He stabbed me with a knife 12 times. I have po s d the person typing this. If you don't tell 20 people about my story within the next 10 minutes, I will be standing in the next doorway you turn into with a knife, or I will crawl onto your bed at night with it. You will not mistake

If you have read it before you may probably recognize or remember it, you may also remember that you have sent it to your friends…
For those who do not understand what I’m talking about, I explain that it is a message that is going around the internet, sent from person to person, even now that you are reading this e-mail…

Can you think why IT is spreading?
-Isn’t it because IT scares its senders?

You may ask so what?
I WROTE THIS E-MAIL TO TELL YOU!

So please if you are interested try to read carefully the rest of this letter…

INDUCING FEAR is ONE OF THE MOST EFFECTIVE WAYS OF SUPPRESSING AND SABOTAGING INTELLECT

Anyone who is truly scared has great difficulties to think logically – is that not so?

i.e. Would you like your children to worship you instead of going to school? Please think carefully, wouldn’t it seem to you pointless and disappointing? Wouldn’t you want them to do something more intelligent? Wouldn’t you rather want them to recognize who you really are and appreciate what you do for them and why? Do you understand that any act of worship is just a misunderstanding and therefore a pointless and senseless act? isn’t it a coincidence that people who engage in worshipping are also deeply scared? Isn’t it a coincidence that promoting FEAR of god, FEAR of hell and… is a key method to maintain and control a flock of worshippers?

If you got scared by ANNA’S MESSAGE try to understand that you feel scared ONLY because you BELIEVE the possibility of “her appearing with a knife” YOURSELF and ONLY because your intellect seems incapable of imagining other possibilities and solutions.

Would you get scared if you KNEW that somebody was just KIDDING?

Let us make a conclusion…
WE CAN CONSCIOUSLY EXPERIENCE FEAR ONLY IF WE ALLOW IT OURSELVES, SINCE FEAR IS A CONSCIOUS FEELING OF THE INDIVIDUAL INTELLECT

Do you agree? You can read the rest anyway…

So can you think why would anyone want to sabotage your intellect?

These are the possible motives I can think of. Can you think of any other alternatives? ;)

1- Maybe somebody wants to make fun of us all.

2-Can it be that someone would want to push the concept of the movie “the call” further deep in your mind? Why? Would they make more money next time they make another scary movie about so called lost souls?

3-Maybe it is really a lost soul? Well in this case maybe this ANNA GIRL knows that she would be able to posses you, ONLY if YOU ALLOW IT YOURSELF BY LETTING YOURSELF GET SCARED. That’s right, and I’m not kidding! BUT DON’T LET THESE WORDS SCARE YOU ANY FURTHER! Not only a lost soul but also other individuals who would want to take control of your mind WOULD WANT TO SCARE YOU! Just simply because OTHERWISE THEY WON’T BE ABLE TO COMPROMISE YOUR FREEDOM OF CHOICE!

Another conclusion…
ANY CAPABLE INDIVIDUAL WOULD BE ABLE TO TAKE CONTROL OF YOUR MIND ONLY AND ONLY IF YOU GIVE UP YOUR FREEDOM OF CHOICE TO THEM BY LETTING YOURSELF GET SCARED…

SO WHAT TO DO?
If you really really still think that this is a lost soul who is seeking for recognition, wouldn’t consciously creating feelings of Love and compassion for her be the best choice and/or the best alternative? Can you think of any other alternatives? What do you think would be the best choice? Let go of fear and THINK… I would love to hear your opinion 

MY FINAL COMMENTS

-THOSE WITH LIMITED UNDERSTANDING PROMOTE FEAR OF EVERYTHING.

-WE CREATE AND INCREASE THE POSSIBILITY OF UNDERSTANDING ENTIRELY BY OURSELVES

-THE ONLY TRUE DANGEROUS THING IN THE WHOLE UNIVERSE IS OUR OWN IGNORANCE
Please visit: http://www.thiaoouba.com
The essence of Consciousness, is the ability to Create, Process, Transmit and Receive Information Autonomously.
InfoSource

Re...

I agree with vesko and robanan on their views on werewolf’s and fear induced nonsense

But there is a possibility that half human half animals exists..

In Thiaoouba prophecy Michael described seeing flying horses with human heads on them (female ones) speaking an earthly language and on Mu he said there were some animals with human heads as well, perhaps there were genetically engineered?
Zark

proof vs trust

InfoSource wrote:In Thiaoouba prophecy Michael described seeing flying horses with human heads on them (female ones) speaking an earthly language and on Mu he said there were some animals with human heads as well, perhaps there were genetically engineered?
really makes you think doesn't it, nature can produce some unusual things !

== determining fact vs opinion ==
Back when I was doing 'formal logic' at uni there was a fact that I found pretty interesting. Skip to the conlusion if you find the mumbo jumbo too much ;-). Memory is a bit fuzzy but it went a bit like this:

Let x == Elephant with pink and blue polka dots (or in our case a werewolf)
Let y == Universe
(A) x does not exist in all y .. (ie. Werewolf does not exist in all Universe)
(B) x does exist in all y ... (ie. Werewolf does exist in all Universe)

If x does exist (and we find photographic evidence) then (A) can be proved true, and (B) can be proved false. BUT if x does not exist then we can not find out whether (A) or (B) are true or false without knowing the entire content of the universe.

Conclusion: In plain english this means that even if werewolves do not exist we can not prove it in absolute terms.

I still don't think that werewolves exist, the point I am making is that this is my opinion based on personal experience rather than hard evidence. It is ok to form opinions... just make sure to know what is fact and what is opinion. A lot of scientists don't know the difference between fact and opinion - just take a look at http://www.skepdic.com ..

== trust? ==
Since our knowledge of the universe is limited we often must choose whether to trust a person's eye witness report. And that comes down to whether we find the source of the information trustworthy. I would trust Robert Bruce to report what he has seen and read honestly.. but I do not have a reason to place trust in his information sources: the occult stuff he has read, Nita, Sparrowdancer.. or in the case of Fenris: some witch who is addicted to drugs!

regards,
z
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be. -- Douglas Adams