Thinking too much

This forum is intended to cater for topics that do not strictly relate to the book "Thiaoouba Prophecy", "She and I", and other closely related material.

Moderator: Moderators

bomohwkl

survivor wrote:
Try to grow it back by this method;
(a passage from 'The Eye Of Revelation')By Peter Kelder ..in conjuction with Tibetan 5 Rites.
"Here is something else which should Interest all of you.Only two years ago I was as bald as the baldest man here.When vitality started coming back, one of the Lamas told
me to massage my scalp good with a piece of butter twice a week. The butter up there was fresh, not a bit of salt in it. I took his advice and massaged my scalp with butter until it soon loosened up. I did this about one hour after a meal. The food elements in the blood were brought to the scalp by the circulation of the blood. The scalp was so thoroughly massaged that the blood vessels were dilated; the hair roots picked up the necessary nutrition and the hair grew, as you can plainly see."
:shock: :idea:
Butter? Any scientific. Tibetan 5 rites...ah...I am bit lazy being consistent. How do u all get such a strong will to be consistent??
bomohwkl

Aisin wrote:
:shock: That's 'spectacular'! I should perhaps do a test for myself someday. What's the level of concentration of these metals in you? Are they at a hazardous level?

I don't have much info on a particular detox program that specializes in removing metals. But I have some food detox program (ie if you don't have the time & capacity for a proper fasting right now), you can PM me.
No information is given by the concentration level. I even use detox food pad. I am quite shock that I am so toxic even through I try to have a healthy diet.
I am wondering whether I have a poor elimination system......
The test also includes test of allergy and inasive organism
It is said that I have parasites, viruses, bateria, protozao and fungi. I am allergic to apples (that's right!), lamb, marrow, cow's milk (that's right!) mint, onion, squid, sweet potato, red and white wine.
It was advised that I avoid fruit because of my fungus.(here go my breakfast, no fruit)
Probably, I got all those metal from fish. Here go my pesto vegetrian diet. :roll:
bomohwkl

Sometimes I wonder whether it is partly due to acute hepatitis B when I was less than 3 years old which results in partially less than optimum function of liver.
Yothu

bomohwkl wrote:Probably, I got all those metal from fish.
That was the first thing I was thinking of. Have you consulted your home doctor for any suggestions how to get rid of the metal? (maybe I go and check myself too, because I liked to eat fish, especially raw fish -> Sushi)
bomohwkl wrote:Sometimes I wonder whether it is partly due to acute hepatitis B when I was less than 3 years old which results in partially less than optimum function of liver.
Have considered undergoing acupuncture/TCM treatment? A colleague of mine, who is a doc (1/3 of my family are docs too) practises acupuncture and raved about the possibilities to stimulate and influence certain organs via acupuncture. I have not undergone one myself but my mother and uncle have, with relatively good results.
If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you always got.
shezmear

bomohwkl wrote:
shezmear wrote:
You need chlorella.
You need to get you almagum fillings out, if you have any.
You need get a really good water filter for both drinking and showering
You need an air filter were you sleep.
And a fast on wheat grass for 14 days would do you good with pure water animas daily while you are fasting.
Hmm...spirulina doesn't do the work? Why Chorella?
This sound very promising:
http://www.purehealthsystems.com/heavy- ... moval.html
As usual I am sceptical of the website
I am already drinking distilled water for 4 years. I just wonder where the hell is the calcium come from.
Filtering showering water is impossible as I am renting a room.
I am already using an air ionizer.
Installing an air filter is impossible as I am renting a room.
Removal of amalgam is very expensive costing about £200 per one tooth. Will consider.
O.k Bomo, distilling your water is not so good for your health,but i geuss in Europe the water water quality is not as good as Australia, i use reverse ozmosus, read up on chorella, i got a batch from chorella world for heavy metals my self, with the fillings i know it is X`e i have done it, but those fillings leak.
With you shower you can buy a water filter that sit`s on the end of the shower, it`s like $50AUD max.
I geuss an air ionizer is a reasonable measure.

The heavey metals are eather coming from something you have ingestered, or you already have in you, or something around you through your air.

what ever you do, go the whole way, example taking chorella 3 months and not dealing with you fillings will be counter productive.

also ask you higher self to help you, I `m sure it wants you to be happy and healthy :)
By their deeds shall you know them.
J.C
bomohwkl

shezmear wrote:
O.k Bomo, distilling your water is not so good for your health,but i geuss in Europe the water water quality is not as good as Australia, i use reverse ozmosus, read up on chorella, i got a batch from chorella world for heavy metals my self, with the fillings i know it is X`e i have done it, but those fillings leak.
With you shower you can buy a water filter that sit`s on the end of the shower, it`s like $50AUD max.

The heavey metals are eather coming from something you have ingestered, or you already have in you, or something around you through your air.

what ever you do, go the whole way, example taking chorella 3 months and not dealing with you fillings will be counter productive.

also ask you higher self to help you, I `m sure it wants you to be happy and healthy :)
presumbly, I need to get a job first before spending money to get a house with installed reverse osmosis and all those stuffs.
shezmear

bomohwkl wrote:
shezmear wrote:

presumbly, I need to get a job first before spending money to get a house with installed reverse osmosis and all those stuffs.
A job makes a difference my friend....
J.C
ptex

bomohwkl wrote:I am losing hair very fast.
Like you, I'm also loosing hair quite fast. I have been to the dermatologist some years ago and I've been prescribed a drug called Propecia, which I practically never took because it has a considerable amount of side effects which I was not really willing to test.

Nevertheless I was diagnosed a usual disease for men which is called "androgenic alopecia" that according to the statistics occurs in 66% of all men. You may read a bit about it in Wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alopecia I never did the hair analysis you mention but there's a chance the results could be similar to yours. Now, after reading your post I feel tempted to doing the same exam, can you please tell me the medical or scientific name of the exam you've gone through. I'd like to test my hair and compare with yours to see if what conclusions we can draw from there. I wonder how the hair was tested, meaning what sections of it were tested?

By doing no treatment, I assumed that I'll be bald pretty soon mainly because I don't know any trustworthy natural treatment. My daughter (3,8 y.o.) already recognizes me in the middle of an audience from behind by my generous (and still growing) bald spot :lol:
bomohwkl wrote:I have no idea what is the root of the cause. I have some sample hair analyzed. It seems that I am poisoned by 80% of heavy metals on the test list! Some of the metals, I have no idea where can it come from. Poisoned with aluminium, beryllium,boron, cadmium,calcium, chromium, copper,iron, lead, magnesium, manganese, mercury, nickel, platinum, silver, sodium, tin and zinc. I am so proud of myself soaring so high in metal poisoning. Anyone know any kind of herbs which are good for metal detoxification? I have done water detox 2 years ago.
The most efficient method of detoxing I know of, as Shezmear said, is fasting but my experience with it was not a very good one so for you to do it I would highly recommend doing it under strict medical supervision (something I might try when I get the courage). Recently (because I never ceased searching for the reasons why my fasting was not successful) I made an online fasting course whose notes and content I'll be happy to share with you, in case you're interested. There are discussed several methods of fasting, the objectives of each and what to be attentive to in each case (among other things).

Something else I have to warn is regarding dental amalgam removal: shortly after I removed ALL my amalgam fillings I got seriously sick. The fact is that I had a huge amount of such fillings: during 2 days (previously arranged with the dentist) I spent 11 hours in this treatment (at the end of each day the muscles of the face were hurting like never before). Of course serious poisoning happened even if the dentist in all her expertise took all measures to reduce poisoning. Curious is the fact that nowadays the use of amalgam is still promoted by some doctors that openly argue about its so called "efficiency".

I would suggest only 2 more things: one is doing some kind of physical activity: I am doing the Tibetan 5 for some time now (I started this time with Shezmear's challenge in another thread) and I didn't quit ever since. I'm still doing this everyday and the results have been nothing less than spectacular when it comes to the feeling of well being.

Another suggestion is doing Sauna regularly. This helps eliminate a lot of toxins from the body.

The formula for being consistent in doing something in my opinion is simply by doing it (am I pointing the obvious or what ;-) ). This applies to everything, be it meditation, concentration, physical exercise, Yoga, etc. With enthusiasm everything is easy and automatic but times will come when one needs to endure with a lot of patience the routine work. As someone said the secret of success is "10% inspiration and 90% perspiration".
bomohwkl

ptex wrote: Nevertheless I was diagnosed a usual disease for men which is called "androgenic alopecia" that according to the statistics occurs in 66% of all men. You may read a bit about it in Wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alopecia I never did the hair analysis you mention but there's a chance the results could be similar to yours. Now, after reading your post I feel tempted to doing the same exam, can you please tell me the medical or scientific name of the exam you've gone through. I'd like to test my hair and compare with yours to see if what conclusions we can draw from there. I wonder how the hair was tested, meaning what sections of it were tested?
I am suffering from alopecia totalis.
The test might not be realiable enough but I am not sure.
According to "Regrowing hair naturally" it is possible to regrow the hair. You can have the test done on
http://www.hairgrowthuk.net/Services.asp
I dont know how the test is conducted.
ptex wrote: By doing no treatment, I assumed that I'll be bald pretty soon mainly because I don't know any trustworthy natural treatment. My daughter (3,8 y.o.) already recognizes me in the middle of an audience from behind by my generous (and still growing) bald spot :lol:
I have tried various herbs suggested by the book "The Bald Truth" Green tea, Pygeum,Essential Fatty acid and saw plametto. Often in combination of them. It works for about 3-6months before its effectiveness worn down.I have tried proprecia too. The side effect was the lowering of my sexual desire. I have no problem sexless for a prolonged period of time. It works but its effectiveness decreases over-time. I even tried accupunture. I have 15 sessions. Again, its effectiveness decreases over-time. I tried 101F hair lotion. It was very amazing as it helped regrowth. Again its effectiveness decreases over-time. You end up losing more hair. So, leaving me to think of other methods.
ptex wrote: The most efficient method of detoxing I know of, as Shezmear said, is fasting but my experience with it was not a very good one so for you to do it I would highly recommend doing it under strict medical supervision (something I might try when I get the courage). Recently (because I never ceased searching for the reasons why my fasting was not successful) I made an online fasting course whose notes and content I'll be happy to share with you, in case you're interested. There are discussed several methods of fasting, the objectives of each and what to be attentive to in each case (among other things).
From my experience fasting is specular in terms of heighened sense of smell, taste, feeling, sights and mental clarity. But it wears off after a few weeks. I have done both water and juice fasting.

ptex wrote: Something else I have to warn is regarding dental amalgam removal: shortly after I removed ALL my amalgam fillings I got seriously sick. The fact is that I had a huge amount of such fillings: during 2 days (previously arranged with the dentist) I spent 11 hours in this treatment (at the end of each day the muscles of the face were hurting like never before). Of course serious poisoning happened even if the dentist in all her expertise took all measures to reduce poisoning. Curious is the fact that nowadays the use of amalgam is still promoted by some doctors that openly argue about its so called "efficiency".
Thanks for fore-warning me of possibly getting very sick. I will try http://www.el-essawy.com/. He seems to be an expert of removing all traces of mercury. The equipment he used seems to be very advanced. But it comes with a price.

I wonder whether it is possible to use Kirlian Camera to study the cause of hair-loss.
A PhD dessertation for someone here.

Higher-self seems to get very quiet on the subject of hairloss and job-hunting.
shezmear

Job Hunting is an interesting thing,
Firstly do you really want a job?
Secondly what do you like doing? This is very important as often what we really like doing Can be very different from what we think we like doing, I found this out over years, the job I do now is so simple most people can’t believe I do it, I started it after I left a sales job with a suit and tie and all the trimmings.

Personally I like being very free and having my thoughts, can’t stand politics and have a very low tolerance for authority.

Have been at my job for the longest of all jobs, some people live to work and others work to live, I work to live so I can get home and get on with what I think is really important.

I`m sure there is something for you out there…:)
J.C
survivor

shezmear wrote:
the job I do now is so simple most people can’t believe I do it, I started it after I left a sales job with a suit and tie and all the trimmings.
I once started my own business with a partner, within 2 yrs we were taking in $500k annually (gross), I was on about $70k, we had about 30 casual/part-time workers including an office girl.

Eventually, due to reason's, we folded the business, I have nothing to show for this, nor am I disappointed, I find my life is easily lived with having next to nothing.
dloheb

I am having trouble figuring out what exactly I'd like to do.

Well, there's golf..
gog

you ppl never cease to amaze me.......

i got an idea...

how about some quiet MEDITATION......

that way you wont THINK TOO MUCHO... and concentrate on other important matters (higherself)

chao chao..
bomohwkl

shezmear wrote:Job Hunting is an interesting thing,
Firstly do you really want a job?
Secondly what do you like doing? This is very important as often what we really like doing Can be very different from what we think we like doing, I found this out over years, the job I do now is so simple most people can’t believe I do it, I started it after I left a sales job with a suit and tie and all the trimmings.

Personally I like being very free and having my thoughts, can’t stand politics and have a very low tolerance for authority.

Have been at my job for the longest of all jobs, some people live to work and others work to live, I work to live so I can get home and get on with what I think is really important.

I`m sure there is something for you out there…:)
I need a job to pay the amalgam removal, to install reverse osmosis, to get a house. Without a job, that's just impossible. I live to work making it very difficult to find one. All because I think I am being a bit too stubborn and being an idealist just doesn't make it easier.
shezmear

I can get you a reverse osmosis system for $250AUD, cost nothing to install,i deal with a whole saler, you might even be able to find them on ebay in your country for a lot less, if not i can help you out no problem, i used to sell water systems so i had to learn about water and test it.

another option is when you go shopping buy spring water by the 15 liter bottle, i don`t know what you pay in your country but in OZ it cost us about $5 for 15 liters, then when you have enough for a system you can be up and running, tom and i used to do this, also spring water out pulls any other type of water.

As far as being a idealist....man...i know about that..i used to consistantly run out of money not that i had a lot, it just cost a lot to live in a city, in the country not so much.

but as i am writeing this I`m thinking maybe if you set a small goal for your self, such as some simple things and a few treats then maybe a job is not such a bad thing, i have made my peace with the job thing, haveing a family kind of does that to you, but before that i went through 11 jobs in 12 months and only worked 8 months of the year, it used to drive my other half crazy, i would just come home and say, Hi honey... i told them to jam it up their #*(*&*#!!!!...:)

anyway...
J.C