Thinking too much

This forum is intended to cater for topics that do not strictly relate to the book "Thiaoouba Prophecy", "She and I", and other closely related material.

Moderator: Moderators

anonymousbeing

Thinking too much

I think people here just think too much here. Too deep and too complex. Beware of losing hair if you think too much.
ptex

Discussing things thoroughly is a virtue of a systematic and scientific type of thinking which you can trace in most of our forum members.
Some of the subjects discussed are hard to prove even conceptually and thus much effort is in a theoretical direction, but there are also many practical issues to search for. Actually several of the techniques / technologies / etc. addressed are being used by forum members that some talk authoritatively from their own experience!
Yes, you noticed it right: some of us are indeed loosing hair but maybe not exactly for that reason :wink:
shezmear

Hi anonymousbeing

If you find what you are reading is to "over thought", then simply move onto something a little less intence, this is what i do.
By their deeds shall you know them.
J.C
Yothu

I got beautiful hair! Image
If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you always got.
shezmear

actually I`m planing to grow my hair again too...down to my shoulders...I have always liked stronge healthy hair :lol:
J.C
Robanan

I cant believe we're talking about this... WOW!

Two years ago I my first and only grey hair. Now it has turned into a silvery shining one running down with my long black hairs on the background. Whatever it represents I'm proud of it and it looks so cool as I imagine having a whole fluff of it, I went to dye some for myself, they told me there is no way they could reproduce that color specially that the natural color of my hair is black. So I left it at that.

anonymousbeing if you have trouble understanding anything I will be more than happy if I could assist you in making some points clearer for you. Maybe this way I will get my fluff of silvery shining hair? 8)
Lena

I, too, skip reading something until later when I'm more in a thinking mood if I sence it's beyond me at that moment. And I have almost no hair (I shaved my head) :)
anonymousbeing

I am just trying to provoke the questions

(1) Does thinking too much cause you to lose hair? If it is so, then, it is not the way of spiritual development.

(2) Solution always lies in simplicity and not complexity.
shezmear

O.k., just a little more on the hair thing... :)

In Chinese medicine there are 2 meridians that run up either side of the head, usually about were you see males starting to bald, the theory is that if you over stimulate them you "cook" the hair at that point and it falls out, make of that what you will.
Also in some cultures the people with grey hair are respected as there hair is not considered grey but silver, which is a sign of achievement or reaching old age, I can’t remember, was I read that.
J.C
bomohwkl

I am losing hair very fast. I have no idea what is the root of the cause. I have some sample hair analyzed. It seems that I am poisoned by 80% of heavy metals on the test list! Some of the metals, I have no idea where can it come from. Posioned with aluminium, beryllium,boron, cadnium,calcium, chromium, copper,iron, lead, magnesium, manganese, mercury, nikel, platium, silver, sodium, tin and zinc. I am so proud of myself soaring so high in metal poisionig. Anyone know any kind of herbs which are good for metal detoxification? I have done water detox 2 years ago.
Lena

sorry to hear about that bomohwkl! unfortunately I don't know of any specail herbs that might help. maybe you should try fasting?
Aisin

bomohwkl wrote:Posioned with aluminium, beryllium,boron, cadnium,calcium, chromium, copper,iron, lead, magnesium, manganese, mercury, nikel, platium, silver, sodium, tin and zinc.
:shock: That's 'spectacular'! I should perhaps do a test for myself someday. What's the level of concentration of these metals in you? Are they at a hazardous level?

I don't have much info on a particular detox program that specializes in removing metals. But I have some food detox program (ie if you don't have the time & capacity for a proper fasting right now), you can PM me.
shezmear

bomohwkl wrote:I am losing hair very fast. I have no idea what is the root of the cause. I have some sample hair analyzed. It seems that I am poisoned by 80% of heavy metals on the test list! Some of the metals, I have no idea where can it come from. Posioned with aluminium, beryllium,boron, cadnium,calcium, chromium, copper,iron, lead, magnesium, manganese, mercury, nikel, platium, silver, sodium, tin and zinc. I am so proud of myself soaring so high in metal poisionig. Anyone know any kind of herbs which are good for metal detoxification? I have done water detox 2 years ago.
You need chlorella.
You need to get you almagum fillings out, if you have any.
You need get a really good water filter for both drinking and showering
You need an air filter were you sleep.
And a fast on wheat grass for 14 days would do you good with pure water animas daily while you are fasting.
J.C
survivor

bomohwkl wrote:I am losing hair very fast.
Try to grow it back by this method;
(a passage from 'The Eye Of Revelation')By Peter Kelder ..in conjuction with Tibetan 5 Rites.
"Here is something else which should Interest all of you.Only two years ago I was as bald as the baldest man here.When vitality started coming back, one of the Lamas told
me to massage my scalp good with a piece of butter twice a week. The butter up there was fresh, not a bit of salt in it. I took his advice and massaged my scalp with butter until it soon loosened up. I did this about one hour after a meal. The food elements in the blood were brought to the scalp by the circulation of the blood. The scalp was so thoroughly massaged that the blood vessels were dilated; the hair roots picked up the necessary nutrition and the hair grew, as you can plainly see."
:shock: :idea:
bomohwkl

shezmear wrote:
You need chlorella.
You need to get you almagum fillings out, if you have any.
You need get a really good water filter for both drinking and showering
You need an air filter were you sleep.
And a fast on wheat grass for 14 days would do you good with pure water animas daily while you are fasting.
Hmm...spirulina doesn't do the work? Why Chorella?
This sound very promising:
http://www.purehealthsystems.com/heavy- ... moval.html
As usual I am sceptical of the website
I am already drinking distilled water for 4 years. I just wonder where the hell is the calcium come from.
Filtering showering water is impossible as I am renting a room.
I am already using an air ionizer.
Installing an air filter is impossible as I am renting a room.
Removal of amalgam is very expensive costing about £200 per one tooth. Will consider.