Name this fruit

This forum is intended to cater for topics that do not strictly relate to the book "Thiaoouba Prophecy", "She and I", and other closely related material.

Moderator: Moderators

ptex

Rezo wrote:(...)The truth, to me, is in between. I think its quite possible that there was a larger war going on w/those two earth colonies than the book mentions, perhaps since we dont 'need' to know about it -- or because it really never happened that way. All this skepticism probably comes from the hard-to-swallow idea of an entire continent just spontaneously Sinking! But maybe it did, maybe it didnt.....I dont know but I would also assume that Thao is telling the truth.

I admit its hard to picture...
I believe you're trying to mention the following quote from page [130]:
‘However, about 5000 years ago, the Nagas in the north of Egypt and the Maya-Atlanteans began fighting for a reason that is quite ludicrous. The Atlanteans,
whose religion differed significantly from the religion of Mu, believed in the reincarnation of the soul (Astral body) in the country of its ancestors. Thus, they claimed that the soul travelled westward to where they had come from. The Nagas held a similar belief except that they claimed east, since they had come from the east.'
A Planet wide catastrophe is quite possible and it's good that we can't picture because otherwise one of us would have accessed the psychosphere or we'd have unfortunately witnessed a first hand experience of that. According the some sources something similar is coming nearer. Anyway, 5000 years ago is not that long and there must be written records (and maybe some more evidence) of this event. Can this "Emerald Tablets of Thoth the Atlantean" document be one of them?
Robanan

A huge pyramid of 5000 years old has been found in Ukraine, Lugansk province. They have just dug out the tip.
ptex

Robanan wrote:A huge pyramid of 5000 years old has been found in Ukraine, Lugansk province. They have just dug out the tip.
Fascinating...

Here's a link to the news: http://english.pravda.ru/science/tech/1 ... pyramids-0

My search for the news also revealed the following link http://www.gizapower.com/updates.html, please read on...
Rezo

that is amazing...How large is it? I cant wait to see photo of it when its fully excavated.

those 44 m narrow ones on the other link are different, modern ones right? as part of his research?
Robanan

The only picture I have is on http://ictv.ua/ukr/news_culture.php?news_id=85453

I was indeed fascinated by the news, I hope I will get to visit the site and take some more pictures.
Rezo

seems whats visible is deeply covered by other things, so as to appear completely hidden! Or its not that big -- how can they tell how large it is underneath have they taken underground measurements?
Robanan

The article says that this pyramid is similar to the ones in egypt in size and structure.
Lena

I too believe atlantis disapeared due to natural disasters. of course I cannot know for sure.

getting back on topic, I think one reason for banning the fruit may have been to prevent people from depending on it all the time to complete challenging mental tasks. I can see addiction problems may have developed if everyone freely ate this fruit. also, to make an analogy, while astral projection is a wonderful thing, you wouldn't want everyone on earth to have access to the drug Thao gave Michel so he could astral project without training.
ptex

Very good point, Lena! I fully agree with you :)
dloheb

It's not really a basis for discounting the book - I still have many questions, but there is no point to ask them, as no one will be able to answer and I am aware in the way I am unable to do so.

I think that I am grasping the manner of discovering truth in an imperfect way.

What are my intentions when I look for faults in the work? Have I become attached to the notion of this book being the Truth, the wonderful tale being true, and how does that affect the way I look at it? It would appear that my eagerness to satisfy such desires has kept me from having what I truly want... it's funny to think that I would sustain my illusion for the safety of stationary comfort when it is Truth that I want.

Looking at what these illusions are made of; there are some things I KNOW. And how to make proper use of a semi-colon isn't one of them.
Rezo

Re: Name this fruit

hmm maybe laikoti is jackfruit, Marang, durian, or at least something large and green on the outside. Just a gut feeling, I just think its large, and green/yellow, for no particular reason other than I would like to try one ...who knows ?? I somehow doubt its extinct, then again maybe it is.

Interesting thing about ginkgo :) I have had ginkgo tea before final exams and boy it sure helped me have a clear head [just a few major ones]. However depends on the freshness of the tea you get....as with any herbal or medicinal remedy, quality is different almost for each plant, orme's or not, etc other variables - basically it didn't always 'work'.
Zio

About continents disappearing: I do know that a sudden increase in the sea level is possible. In many works I've been reading relating to this, they all say that all this is possible, and even worse. Earthquakes can make huge tsunamis, taking continents with them. It's like in "An Inconvenient Truth" movie, where we see cities like New York being swallowed up, but in an instant and with little warning.

About the fruit: When I first read about it, I thought it might be related to the "forbidden fruit" of Eden. You know, the famous story about Adam and Eve. It might be a fruit that stimulate the brain or something. Or maybe, it could be related to the "philosopher's stone", which alchemists claim it exists. The famous Nicolas Flamel also claim that he have found the philosopher's stone (stone/fruit - there's a historical resemblance, if you know what it mean). Maybe he knew about the Laikoti.

Well, that's my two cents.

Zio.
Robanan

There's a very strong hallucinogenic plant called Salvia Divinorum <-google video
The essence of Consciousness, is the ability to Create, Process, Transmit and Receive Information Autonomously.