TV Interviews Available

Official information, announcements and interviews in the press, on TV, radio.

Moderator: Moderators

legiwei

Wow thanks for the video!!! Been searching for his lectures but often found nothing and there it is now.
bhuvan

Hi,

I have gone throuhgh the video almost 2 hours. But there are difficulties in google videos when you want to continue after certain time directly. We need to start from the begiining. Is it possible to do in google. I have seen in youtube it is possible. Can any one help?
soulrider

bhuvan wrote:Hi,

I have gone throuhgh the video almost 2 hours. But there are difficulties in google videos when you want to continue after certain time directly. We need to start from the begiining. Is it possible to do in google. I have seen in youtube it is possible. Can any one help?
RIP the file off the internet buddy... search google for YouTUBE downloader or google video downloader and you'll find a bunch of free programs to RIP the file to your HDD...

good luck! :wink:

EDIT: this is what I use for YouTUBE: http://youtubedownload.altervista.org/
Always remember you're unique, like everybody else.
bhuvan

Unfortunately the link stopped working! Also the issue with such tools is they cannot resume the download. Since the file is big it is very difficult for me to download in a single streatch. Even though the tools have options to resume it starts downloading from the beginning again!
bhuvan

It started to work again!