TV Interviews Available

Official information, announcements and interviews in the press, on TV, radio.

Moderator: Moderators

Yothu

:cheers: Tom Jansen!

I've put up a page where you folks can download the 3 parts of the interview. Unfortunately the first part is incomplete. If anybody got the first part, please PM me.

Btw, the interview is japanese, but Michel speaks english.

Download it here.

You'll need "Realplayer" to watch 'em.
If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you always got.
Vesko

Tom and Yothu!!!!!!!!! Tom, thank you so much for uncovering the interviews! There are some very fine moments in the interview, and details not in the book. On the whole, it is a very invigorating experience!

The interview ends with Michel uttering in a beautiful way the following beautiful words:
We are billions of people on that planet, and each of us has a special goal, so please be individual, don't follow the flock, and also help each other, and last thing, don't worship the money.
Among other things, we now have official vouching for the Tibetan Five exercises, we now know the origin of the previously discussed information that there are about 12 families on Earth that are on top, buying politicians; also that the true Christ was 32 years old when he arrived. I noticed only one error -- that the people of Mu were from planet category 3 (in the second interview). It is clear to me that Michel got momentarily confused with the number 3 in Aremo X3, the same way at one other moment he said Thiaoouba is on category 1, but corrected himself.

The first interview actually seems complete, despite the smaller file size, judging from the preview of it in the beginning of the second one. The information about the file displayed by RealPlayer says the Artist (Author) is "Mondo21 ch", turns out it stands for "Mondo21 Channel", so at least we know that this is the TV channel that screened the interview, should someone try or need to obtain a high quality and totally complete copy. The TV channel's Internet address is http://www.mondo21.net.

We won't host the interview on this site for now, because of copyright infringement, so Yothu, thank you for recognizing all 3 interview parts and please keep the web page. If there is a problem in the future, do not hesitate to ask for help.

Let's remove the question mark from the topic title -- finally!
Do you REALLY practice meditation? If your REALLY do, do you practice a GOOD method? Are you sure this is REALLY so?
Psi

Does anyone here speak Japanese fluently?

It would be great to get a full translation of the Japanese TV programs. No doubt the commentator paraphrases info that Michel discussed with them off camera.
"The unexamined life is not worth living."
~ Socrates
shezmear

You know one of the guys I wrestle with is Japanese, nice guy too, Gen is his name, I could ask him to look it over....
By their deeds shall you know them.
J.C
Psi

That would be great.

Even better if we could get a full transcript. Think about when you watch regular docos that quote someone - the quotes only share a small part of the story.
"The unexamined life is not worth living."
~ Socrates
shezmear

I will run it by him, I was thinking of how to go about it, I`m not sure if he has a computor, I may need to record the Doc`s in Audio and let him listen to them and translate them, or recorded him and the Doc`s at the same time, or proberly better, play a bit and let him give his translation, his english is not so good, so I`m thinking his mother touge must be a lot better.
J.C
Zio

shezmear, it's been months that you said you would ask your japanese friend to translate XP We encourage you to do it if possible 8)
I also have a japanese friend, but he's christian. Ugh.
I also want to learn japanese... I've been watching too much Anime those days XD. Those videos are also another reason why I should learn japanese...

For the interviews: Wow! With images, it's way better ^^. Michel's so funny with his french accent... a strong one too. Luckily, I also speak french, so I can fully understand what he's saying, even though it might be strange for non-french ppl :D
The first interview actually seems complete, despite the smaller file size,
Hum... if you look at the TIME, it's the same as the two others. The first one also have a complete ending. So I don't think there's a missing part too.
shezmear

Zio wrote:shezmear, it's been months that you said you would ask your japanese friend to translate XP We encourage you to do it if possible 8)
I also have a japanese friend, but he's christian. Ugh.
I also want to learn japanese... I've been watching too much Anime those days XD. Those videos are also another reason why I should learn japanese...

For the interviews: Wow! With images, it's way better ^^. Michel's so funny with his french accent... a strong one too. Luckily, I also speak french, so I can fully understand what he's saying, even though it might be strange for non-french ppl :D
The first interview actually seems complete, despite the smaller file size,
Hum... if you look at the TIME, it's the same as the two others. The first one also have a complete ending. So I don't think there's a missing part too.
yes I begin training this week, I will ask him..when I see him at training...
J.C
Zio

shezmear wrote:Hum... if you look at the TIME, it's the same as the two others. The first one also have a complete ending. So I don't think there's a missing part too.
I was talking about the difference between "Thu Oct 12, 2006 10:23 am" and "Mon Jan 01, 2007 11:06 pm" :D

Anyway, good luck with it!
A.Friend

Having watched the interviews a couple of questions were raised in my mind

1) Does anyone else think that the twelve families running the world, mentioned in the third episode (also raised by vesko) could be a reference to the Illuminati that are featured so heavily in many consipracy theories (Alex jones, David Icke Etc..)

2) Did anyone else notice Michels use of the Swastika when drawing a diagram explaning the four forces of nature. While I am aware that this symbol has been around for a very long time and was once used as a symbol of good luck prior to the nazi movement taking it as theirs, some narrow thinking people could use this as a way of discrediting the wonderful message that the book gives us.

Paul
'A STRANGER IS A FRIEND YOU SIMPLY HAVENT MET YET'
survivor

A.Friend wrote:Having watched the interviews a couple of questions were raised in my mind

2) Did anyone else notice Michels use of the Swastika when drawing a diagram explaning the four forces of nature. While I am aware that this symbol has been around for a very long time and was once used as a symbol of good luck prior to the nazi movement taking it as theirs, some narrow thinking people could use this as a way of discrediting the wonderful message that the book gives us.

Paul
Yes, I've heard it goes back to the aztecs, a good luck symbol BUT in the reverse order of the swastika, or should I say, Nazi Germany took the symbol and "tweaked it".

(although, I not familiar with the four forces connection with said; symbol)

A good book on symbols (if anyone's interested) Occult Theocrasy by Lady Queen Borough / Edith Starr Miller
an act against {free will} is an act against nature
banshee

Lecture of MICHEL DESMARQUET

Hi people!

I've found something amazing:

http://video.google.com.au/videoplay?do ... 2148053410

You have to see it.
survivor

Re: Lecture of MICHEL DESMARQUET

banshee wrote:Hi people!

I've found something amazing:

http://video.google.com.au/videoplay?do ... 2148053410

You have to see it.
If you click to the end of the lecture and view credits, you'll see "visit online goldenplanet.com"...I didn't know this forum is 10yrs old, correct me if I'm wrong.
Leo

6th April 2004, is when Vesko made his first post welcoming everyone and anyone to this forum
They have eyes, but they do not see - ears, but they do not hear...
survivor

Leo wrote:6th April 2004, is when Vesko made his first post welcoming everyone and anyone to this forum
Thanks Leo, now I'm wondering who edited the link on that Lecture. Did they have permission to do so? Also, why wasn't it linked to this forum?

If it disappears I'd be very curious. Maybe I know the answers to the above questions, BUT I can tell you it wasn't me.

Now, If your country leader did not inform you that there is information available to you, would you trust this Leader. :?:

BTW, I do recommend the Lecture for those interested in the book TP.