No Searchable Online Book Any More :(

Official information, announcements and interviews in the press, on TV, radio.

Moderator: Moderators

Vesko

No Searchable Online Book Any More :(

It worked yesterday, but not any more.
No searchable and accessible from anywhere in the world online book any more :(. The links http://www.thiaoouba.com/ebook.htm and http://bioresonant.com/cgi-bin/start.cgi/tp/ulog.html are now redirecting to http://bioresonant.com/bookshop.html where one can either buy the English editions of "Thiaoouba Prophecy" or can request a free e-book if one cannot afford it. :cry: :cry: :cry:
Do you REALLY practice meditation? If your REALLY do, do you practice a GOOD method? Are you sure this is REALLY so?
Kestrel

Whats up with that I noticed that too. Is it intentional or an error?
‘And there we are. When you push away your neighbours, your son or your daughter - if you aren’t always ready to help even those whom you don’t like, you contribute to the disintegration of your civilisation. And this is what is happening on Earth more and more, through hate and violence."
Thao
Robanan

I don't think there is anything wrong with that. You can download and search or print anything you need from the books offline. It's even more economical for Dial-up internet users.
The essence of Consciousness, is the ability to Create, Process, Transmit and Receive Information Autonomously.
Aisin

sad news.
Zio

Where can we find the joy of perfect health in free ebook? I mean in Tom's site there is the Swedish translation of that book, but why not english?
Essene

This is because Tom still has to live, and still has to pay rates, and some food items so he needs some source of income.

He gives the most important stepping stones for free such as the TP and TFOC.
Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power.

If knowledge can create problems, it is not through ignorance that we can solve them.
Robanan

you can still download the book for free
NJones

Just download it for free, it is a PDF file which is easily searchable. I don't see a problem here.
Zio

NJones wrote: Just download it for free, it is a PDF file which is easily searchable. I don't see a problem here.
Ok then, but I asked where :P easily searchable... sorry can't find it, can you pass me the link?
NJones

Zio

Sorry, I meant "The Joy of perfect Health" in ENGLISH, not Swedish. I don't see any english version of TJOPH.