Interview with Michel from 1995

Official information, announcements and interviews in the press, on TV, radio.

Moderator: Moderators

Rezo

of course, ptex is right b/c after all, how many people in small business w/unique ideas have been taken over before? And also, an idea such as this is very specific to anatomy and cant just be 'designed' w/o the consideration of the meridians/chakras/aura after-effects of putting one into production, because after all it is like a medicine.

I hope to see different interference patterns in the future, not radically different than
now, just more swirly I guess.

Also Id like to see the chakras be shown shape-wise like they purely look - are they purely in appearance as spirals/whirlpools, diamonds, what? Ive never seen one yet anyway but once I thought I saw something like one.

Wouldnt seeing a chakra be 'easier' than seeing an aura anyway? Is it on the same wavelength of visibility or are chakra lights more concealed?? Just a side-curiosity there.
ptex

Rezo wrote:Also Id like to see the chakras be shown shape-wise like they purely look - are they purely in appearance as spirals/whirlpools, diamonds, what? Ive never seen one yet anyway but once I thought I saw something like one.
Mentioned in the Thiaoouba Truth tapes, Michel refers Tom was actually very much interested in the garments he used while in Thiaoouba and in duplicating them. It's fascinating to notice that all Tom's academic background and his life experience seemed to "point towards" this event of designing the shirt.

Tom spent a few years researching and made quite a huge investment before coming up with this "final" design, so I'm not certain if the design can be changed so easily ;)
Rezo wrote:Wouldnt seeing a chakra be 'easier' than seeing an aura anyway? Is it on the same wavelength of visibility or are chakra lights more concealed?? Just a side-curiosity there.
I really can't say anything here. I don't even remember ever coming across anything regarding chakra energy wavelength, although several sages claim that they saw the chaka energy vortexes.

Curiously Thao only mentions 6 main chakras, but in Ayurveda we study 7 chakras, being the 7th chakra the "crown" - named Sahasrara - located on the top of the head, supposed to be responsible for the connection with Universal Consciousness. :-k

It would be interesting to ask someone who's actually able to see auras, if he/she is able to see Chakra Vortexes... or is it that these vortexes are located in another body (of the 9 humans have) and thus in another wave length...
Psi

Re: Tom Chalko's shirt

the_greek wrote:
Leventis wrote:I wathed the why video and I have just a question.
Can you give us some details on this video? Was it a commercial production (ie brodcast on commercial television) or a home movie done by Tom? The only commercial interview I know of regarding Tom and the chakra shirt is the one produced by Today Tonight in Melbourne in the late 1990s.

It was a major coup to get on to a popular current affairs show seen around the country - and to have the chakra shirt put to the test (Tom had the female journalist, originally wearing a black dress, replace it with a chakra shirt. Her aura was measured after several minutes of wearing it and virtually doubled.) Some interesting facts were raised in the story but, of course, the producers "balanced" the report by having a couple of skeptical scientists debunk everything Tom said.

Sad but to be expected.

Still, it would be interetsing to know whether Tom saw a spike in interest or sales as a result. I would expect so.
"The unexamined life is not worth living."
~ Socrates
survivor

Re: Tom Chalko's shirt

Psi wrote:
Still, it would be interetsing to know whether Tom saw a spike in interest or sales as a result. I would expect so.
..and it's not everyday that we can see a positive "in interest or sales" as a result of promoting. I personally would like to see millions of chakra shirts sold throughout the world, as this could only be a good result.
an act against {free will} is an act against nature