Hola!

Your opinion about this forum. It matters! Even a single person can make a difference by posting here.

Moderator: Moderators

Ferkia

Hola!

:clap:
Hello! You can call me Fer. I'm a 16 years old girl from Costa Rica. I am reading TP for the 3rd time now, Freedom of choice twice and the other Tom's books (haven't read she and I yet). All those books really changed my life, I am trying to see auras, and trying to astral travel and meditate (I have not done any of this correctly yet :( ). I also love Brian Weiss, all his books are a good complement to that. I love to draw, so this time I am reading TP I will try to draw some characters or places. I can post them here if you want :thumleft:
I'm still not able to buy a chakra t-shirt and I really want one, so I was wondering if I can make it. If I find a similar pattern can I print it on a shirt? This may be silly xD how is the inside? Is it white or does it need to be coloured too?
Are there any spanish speaking members here? I guess there is no one from my country. Just wondering :)
I hope I can also talk with people in the chat :salute:
:alien: :colors: :alien: :colors:
ronald

Re: Hola!

welcome!
BlueHaze

Hello Fer!

Your positive spirit and enthusiasm is very welcome here :)

Regarding astral travel, I think the best place to start is to learn dream control, you have probably already checked this site:

http://www.thiaoouba.com/astr.htm

Also try the following exercise: when you have learned how to silent your mind for longer periods, try to cope one day with none, or at least very minimum negative thoughts or consuming thought patterns and see where this will get you.The more energy you have left at the end of the day, the easier it is to then control your dream. It starts with small steps, don't try to do it all at once, and if you fail, try again. In the end it's best to not get caught up with any doctrine someone tells you, you are really your own best guide, so just experiment and have fun. :)

PS. not sure about chakra shirts, Tom Chalko would be the best person to give you advice, but I'm afraid he doesn't follow this forum.. I usually just wear colors that I like. For example I sleep always with a blue T-shirt, because it is my favorite color. :)
Zio

The inside of the shirt is white/not colored. Haven't wore it since a long time... hmm.
ET-1

Re: Hola! - try to cope one day with ...

... only positive thoughts and see where that will get you :-) ... better yet just endeavor to make each instant completely full of positive thoughts and when the day is over you will have accomplished the task... always remember that at each instant some will invite you this way and some will invite you that a way and its up to you as to which way to go... you can always transform a problem into an opportunity and instead of seeking some finite answer experience an enduring divine adventure. Yea at some point in time one reaches certain destinations and one chooses with way to go... so keep on trekking... BTW have you notice that everywhere you go there you are?

Yea some know and converse in spanish and other languages here... and remember that the essence involves hearing the message which the messenger provides... instead of being distracted by the appearances involved...
teradactyl

i love how this book got in the hands of someone so young. kudos for reading it! :clap:
Om Mani Padme Om