Divine -- That's Me!

Your opinion about this forum. It matters! Even a single person can make a difference by posting here.

Moderator: Moderators

divine

Divine -- That's Me!

hello to all the people in this forum!i am new here!infact this forum "thing" isd new for me!actually a net friend who knows me from long time, asked me join it and so i am hereto know more about me visit my site-http://divine.cjb.net
and yes give me suggestion how i can be a part of ur world in real sense!
see i can just tell u 1 thing about me and i think that will help u to give me suggestion.The thing is-
when i pour my heart , many divine things come up but i am not used to this forum "thing".my heart pours naturally when i chat in a chat room!hope u are getting me?if not mail me!
DIVINE!
Vesko

Welcome, Divine!

If you haven't already, read the book and think about it. If you find it's an unique book, then you ARE part of our world.

All the best,
Vesko
Do you REALLY practice meditation? If your REALLY do, do you practice a GOOD method? Are you sure this is REALLY so?
Alisima

Hohoho, no discrimination.... :wink:
Don't read my signature.
Vesko

Hahaha, Alisima, I never meant to discriminate -- only meant to say that if someone wants to be really part of someone else's world, he/she has to have common views with the latter. Discrimination is not accepting someone, and I have stated nothing of the sort.
Do you REALLY practice meditation? If your REALLY do, do you practice a GOOD method? Are you sure this is REALLY so?
Leventis

Welcome :)

Good thing clearing it out and the fact that alisma saw a different perspective that someone would take wrong... To add on you Vesko I would say that if someone is not interested or wants to prove that the book is completely bad he would do more bad than good and soon in my opinion they would leave themsevles.
Leventis
The only good is knowledge and the only evil ignorance.
-Socrates