Weather changing near you..

Discussion on preserving Nature: preventing the pollution, destruction and disbalancing of the finely-tuned natural ecosystems on our planet.

Moderator: Moderators

ptex

Very well pointed out Alisima!!! :oops:
I should have thought about my own experience first. The Yoga-like exercises I do every day (Tibetan Five) result precisely in an enhanced sensation of well being which is characterized by different "automatic" respiratory habits (the usual shallow breathing has been replaced by long and deep breathing almost without noticing it).

Thanks Survivor and Soulrider for clearing this up!
Well, now I see how serious and real this water taxation issue is. Again: sorry about my easy humor wit, I really thought it was another media fabrication! I wonder if they'll apply a similar tax to the air2water device... thus my analogy with the air tax :shock: but unfortunately it seems quite possible now...

These are "current government best practices" I hope nobody else follows :(
The best portion of a good man's life is his little nameless unremembered acts of kindness and love.
~William Wordsworth
survivor

what your government is doing about it.
Zio wrote: Nothing. They always promise, never do it. "We will reduce the pollution level!" And when they are elected, "Ah, we can arrange that tomorrow" >.>
First, let me quote a member of the beatles, John Lennon "Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives..."

Water catchments in Australia, especially many parts of the south are very low. We started winter 2 months back and have had good rainfall. Come spring and even summer we will still be on harsh water restrictions [stage4] link for stage 4 http://www.gvwater.vic.gov.au/Public_No ... 281106.asp

If the government is serious about the future of water supply for every friggin tax paying citizen, then why oh WHY have they not heavily rebated [rain water tanks] that we all can have in the backyard.

The price of tap water has increased and will increase again, no surprise there!

Rain water tanks are in huge demand, a rebate applies BUT if the government are FRIGGIN SERIOUS then a rebate of upto 90% would be sufficient. So, what reason do they have?.. "Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives..."

...that will do for now. (any questions?)
an act against {free will} is an act against nature
shezmear

co co co choob.....(sorry).. :oops:
By their deeds shall you know them.
J.C
survivor

shezmear wrote:co co co choob.....(sorry).. :oops:
The word choob can be translated "Choob, a Scottish word describing a person committing or about to commit a foolish act.__Commonly heard in the Scottish offshore oil industry describing inexperienced or clumsy workers".. :roll:
an act against {free will} is an act against nature
Essene

I know that in many areas in Australia such as where I lived already had homes with water tanks in them until the government in all their wisdom decided to build a dam nearby and forced the residents to take down their water tanks.

Makes you wonder what their interests actually are.

You'd think in a place like Australia water tanks and perhaps even solar panels would be mandatory for every home, but then I suppose we wouldn't be as enslaved as we would otherwise be to a centralised system.

Also what ALisima said about yogis believing in a certain number of breaths before u die could well be true. I read an article somewhere in which they calculated the exact number of breaths which applied for all animals, this is why mice and other small creatures who breath rapidly die very quickly.
Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power.

If knowledge can create problems, it is not through ignorance that we can solve them.
ronald

page 92
"cause the accumulation of clouds above the country"

If found this article an interesting relation with the above.
http://www.peswiki.com/index.php/Direct ... al_Website
shezmear

cool...
By their deeds shall you know them.
J.C
alexH

The average temperature that's supposed to be at this time for me is -4...but we have +12 :|
If a blind man leads another, they will both fall into a pit. -Jesus Christ

The no-mind not-thinks no-thoughts about no thing.
Gautama Buddha
Robanan

Re: Weather changing near you..

yeah same here, it's getting warmer allright :lol: Weather patterns are constantly changing too. What the govs. in Ukraine and Iran are doing about it? I don't have the slightest idea, but I'm sure they are not doing anything revolutionary, more and more cars are on the streets every day, we got traffic jams in places in Kiev that 5 years ago were non-existent. Since last year I eye-witnessed more than 30 trees being chopped down because of either building construction or dying and drying out. Last week they chopped down 4-5 dead trees just in front of my house I still think I have pictures of which from when they were alive and healthy.
The essence of Consciousness, is the ability to Create, Process, Transmit and Receive Information Autonomously.