Bringers of the Dawn

This forum is intended to cater for topics that do not strictly relate to the book "Thiaoouba Prophecy", "She and I", and other closely related material.

Moderator: Moderators

brettmtl

Bringers of the Dawn

Has anyone else read Bringers of the Dawn, teachings from the Pleiadians, by Barbara Marciniak.

I recently started reading this book and one passage slapped me straight in the face.

This is from page 27-:
'When human beings existed in their rightful domain and could understand many realities, they had the ability to be multidimensional, to be one and equal with the gods.
The gods raided this reality. In order to have you believe they were Gods with a big G, they rearranged you genetically.
That is when the Family of Light was scattered from the planet, and the dark team, which operated out of ignorance, came in. Your bodies carry a fear and a memory of striving for the knowledge that those gods represented and took away from you. The gods who did this are magnificent space creatures. They can do many kinds of manipulations and work with realities in many different ways. Humans, in ignorance, began to call these space creatures God with a big G.
God with a big G has never visited this planet as an entity. God with a big G is in all things. You have only dealt with gods with a little g who have wanted to be adored and to to confuse you, and who have thought of Earth as a principality, a place that they own out in the galactic fringes of this free-will universe.'

Now I think they are talking about the Thiaooubans. For starters the Thiaooubans say we are on a planet of Sorrow, and hence make us feel *** everyday we are on this planet. They have interfered a few times with Earth, sending Christ and so forth and they make us fear and loathe just about everything that is happening on the planet at the moment. If we look at this forum 90 % of posts and threads don't help us resolve anything rather it confuses us and takes us further down the spiral and away from our own divinity.
Robanan

Re: Bringers of the Dawn

Taken from http://youtube.com/view_play_list?p=9D55D51BB5B2AFCA
purplehaze1212 wrote:Compiled from more than four hundred hours of channeling by Barbara Marciniak, Bringers of the Dawn imparts to us the wisdom of the Pleiadians, a group of enlightened beings who have come to Earth to help us discover how to reach a new stage of evolution. Startling, intense, intelligent, and controversial, these teachings offer essential reading for anyone questioning his or her existence on this planet and the direction of our collective conscious--and consciousness.
You can watch the whole series from that playlist.
Brett, this forum does not represent the will of Thiaooubans, it's only a place where we "the people" of planet "earth" discuss things.

P.S. Gosh, we are going to need a separate forum for discussing things that are related with other alien races than Thiaooubans.
The essence of Consciousness, is the ability to Create, Process, Transmit and Receive Information Autonomously.
Robanan

Hope these comments will not add to the confusion,
brettmtl wrote:The gods raided this reality. In order to have you believe they were Gods with a big G, they rearranged you genetically.
Hmm... From what I understand about "Belief" and "Believing" and "genetics" (my brother is studying genetic engineering) "Belief" and "Belief systems" has nothing to do with genetics and no matter how you genetically manipulate somebody or any living things, you can't implant specific belief systems within them.
brettmtl wrote:Now I think they are talking about the Thiaooubans. For starters the Thiaooubans say we are on a planet of Sorrow, and hence make us feel *** everyday we are on this planet. They have interfered a few times with Earth, sending Christ and so forth and they make us fear and loathe just about everything that is happening on the planet at the moment. If we look at this forum 90 % of posts and threads don't help us resolve anything rather it confuses us and takes us further down the spiral and away from our own divinity.
Now that you mention it, the book reads "Planet of Sorrows" 3 times. I'll quote those parts and cross my fingers and hope it won't create more confusion.
Thiaoouba Prophecy, Page 80 wrote:‘You, Michel, come from the planet Earth, which is sometimes called ‘The Planet of Sorrows’. Indeed, the name is appropriate, but it is this way for a precise reason - it is intended to provide a learning environment of a quite specific kind. It is not because life there is so difficult that you have to intervene - you cannot lightly go against Nature, destroying rather than conserving what the Creator has put at your disposal; that is, interfering with ecological systems, which have been intricately designed. Certain countries, like Australia, where you are from, are beginning to show great respect for ecology and it is a step in the right direction; but even in that country, what case is made of pollution - both water and air pollution? What is ever done about one of the worst forms of pollution? Noise.
Thiaoouba Prophecy, Page 119 wrote:‘At the request of the great Thaora, I have come to Thiaoouba from planet X, a planet that resembles yours in many ways. It is twice larger than Earth, with 15 billion inhabitants but, like Earth and other planets of the first category, it’s a ‘Planet of Sorrows’. Our problems are much the same as yours: we have had two nuclear holocausts during our existence on our planet and we have experienced dictatorships, crime, epidemics, cataclysms, a monetary system and all that is associated with it, religions, cults and other things.
Thiaoouba Prophecy, Page 122 wrote:I had met, across the Universe, a
brother who, like me, existed on a Planet of Sorrows - studying, at the same
school, how one day, to gain eternal happiness.
Even in these quotes one can see how clearly the people of thiaoouba draw the line and make a clear distinction between themselves and God [the Creator] with the big G, they have always been making this distinction throughout history, but the ignorance of our people tended to remove this line, create religion and use it to control masses of people and make as much money as possible to serve their ends. Examples of this are many; from Scientology, to Christianity and Islam, back to the self-proclaimed representatives of the galactic federation and secret services of different Governments, channelers and fortune tellers who might as well be charlatans down to simple people who simply have various misunderstandings and bias regarding the content of this forum, they all have free access and most of them don't like what we discuss here, so confrontation and confusion and distortion is directly in their interest. We are not really doing an excellent job in inspiring people, while the moderators of this forum are overburdened with the amount of clutter that keeps mounting up by the day. What we have achieved with the help of this forum so far, is that we have provided and to some extent maintained a channel for already "inspired" individuals to share their thoughts and experiences as much as this technology can allow us to do so.
The essence of Consciousness, is the ability to Create, Process, Transmit and Receive Information Autonomously.
brettmtl

P.S. Gosh, we are going to need a separate forum for discussing things that are related with other alien races than Thiaooubans./quote] #-o

You are right, and in no way do I intend to confuse the Thiaoouban message, I am enquiring into who these people really are?
Hmm... From what I understand about "Belief" and "Believing" and "genetics" (my brother is studying genetic engineering) "Belief" and "Belief systems" has nothing to do with genetics and no matter how you genetically manipulate somebody or any living things, you can't implant specific belief systems within them.
In bringers of the dawn they talk about the original human was composed of 12 DNA strands and the current human has 2. Now I have no idea how this reduction can be made. Maybe ask your brother how strands are added or removed :D
But I would think that if we have 2 DNA strands and they have 12, that this would sub-consciously influence our belief system and we might intuitively feel they are better than us, or above us and in turn bow down to them and under their control.

I have recently begun to embrace my shadow and all that it entails, through this I now start to question the Thiaoouban motive. If we have to learn for ourselves, how can they possibly abduct Michel as he sleeps, or Incarnate Christ and cause all the confusion that now exists.

What is their motive in looking over us and are their selfish motives involved? I for a time and I know of others worshiped these people and are they feeding off that adoration.

After I read and reread Michel's book I feel you have to be a Christ like superhero to be a worthy person and incarnate on their planet. But this is a very lonely and isolating path which can lead to a lot of self and people hating. :evil: Is this path totally unrealistic if in fact our DNA does not support such a lifestyle and as they are still in physical form is their ego showing off when they appear to us 'mere mortals' and tell us how to live?

PS, I hope you understand where I am coming from, as comparing the 2 books can become very confusing, but I feel this is a necessary enquiry to empower myself.
brettmtl

We are not really doing an excellent job in inspiring people, while the moderators of this forum are overburdened with the amount of clutter that keeps mounting up by the day. What we have achieved with the help of this forum so far, is that we have provided and to some extent maintained a channel for already "inspired" individuals to share their thoughts and experiences as much as this technology can allow us to do so.
Don't get me wrong I am very grateful for this forum and the moderators do a fantastic job and I think it is all that it can currently be.
I just feel their is something else going on.
Robanan

brettmtl wrote:In bringers of the dawn they talk about the original human was composed of 12 DNA strands and the current human has 2. Now I have no idea how this reduction can be made. Maybe ask your brother how strands are added or removed :D
But I would think that if we have 2 DNA strands and they have 12, that this would sub-consciously influence our belief system and we might intuitively feel they are better than us, or above us and in turn bow down to them and under their control.
He confirms that strands can be manipulated with through what is called DNA melting, but the relationship between DNA and consciousness specifically the belief system remains a mystery at least for our scientific establishment today. My view is that DNA is a carrier for instructions and information used in the development and functioning of the physical facilities of living organisms, there's no evidence of DNA serving any more purpose than just that either.I sincerely doubt that our scientific community has ever met a living organism which has more than 2 strands in the structure of it's DNA, naturally. We don't know if living organisms of other higher categories than us have more than 2 DNA strands either, since according to TP physical life on other categories is more advanced than ours, then it is logical to think it probable that the DNA of living organisms (not creatures) there may possibly have more than 2 strands in their structure. Stemming from this, it can be possibly a way to distinguish which planet is of which category by simply looking at the structure of DNA of the living organisms of that specific planet.
On the other hand (I will again present my personal view and understanding) a Belief system is a product of your mind and intellect which is related to the domain of the self of the person, phase-encoded on the electrons of your astral body, which means even if all DNA strands are removed from you, your body will collapse and die simply because it won't be able to maintain itself any longer, but your knowledge and belief will be untouched.
brettmtl wrote: I have recently begun to embrace my shadow and all that it entails, through this I now start to question the Thiaoouban motive. If we have to learn for ourselves, how can they possibly abduct Michel as he sleeps, or Incarnate Christ and cause all the confusion that now exists.
I personally admire the coherence of TP and I consider the confusion that now exists is not because they incarnated Christ or abducted Michel. I think the authors of this confusion, throughout history, starting from 300 A.D. have intentionally and consciously used various tools and methods to create it for the purposes which in most cases boil down to sheer profiteering and never blushing at the idea of exploiting other people to reach more resources and means to do so more and more. The word is materialism here. What we see today is the direct result of masses kept intentionally misinformed and tamed throughout centuries of tactical sheeping and conditioning, people kept stupid created more confusion totally on their own, so here we are with all of it today, in it's full grace.
Confusion is the direct symptom of the weak and desert mind "which" (Explanation: not "whose", because neither the mind nor the intellect are the self. which...) intellect is not advanced enough and unwilling to create "understanding" whenever the person needs "clarification" and "peace of mind"[as I wrote on another post] ; I believe that is domain where we are advised to "learn of ourselves".
brettmtl wrote:What is their motive in looking over us and are their selfish motives involved? I for a time and I know of others worshiped these people and are they feeding off that adoration.
Worship is not sincere adoration, it's an ignorant act and no intelligent being would enjoy feeding off of such ignorance, if your kids were to worship you instead of going to school you would find that a clearly unsatisfying experience for your intellect, and I don't know any passage of TP where the message delivered either explicitly or implicitly encourages people to worship the people of thiaoouba. If you are referring to the Bible and the Quran, then you should know that religion institutions have distorted the interpretations, text and translations to serve Christianity and Islamism, even though many sincere members of these religions worship God the Creator directly while being fully aware that in their prayers they are referring to the Creator and Designer of the universe alone.
brettmtl wrote:After I read and reread Michel's book I feel you have to be a Christ like superhero to be a worthy person and incarnate on their planet. But this is a very lonely and isolating path which can lead to a lot of self and people hating. :evil: Is this path totally unrealistic if in fact our DNA does not support such a lifestyle and as they are still in physical form is their ego showing off when they appear to us 'mere mortals' and tell us how to live?
There is a difference between advising and forcing people on how to live. One shows the person respects the freedom of choice of the individual, showing great and independent understanding regarding the fact that people have the indisputable right to live the way they want. The other doesn't.
Brett do you want to incarnate on their planet? I'm asking because I personally don't give a *** about their planet at all, I don't even know if their planet exists, I've never seen it. They say in TP that when the time comes, you will be shown which door to enter next and you will still have the option to enter it or not, I say "that's great, thanks" and I'm totally cool with it really, but deep inside I find it more real and more interesting for myself to live the moment the best I can. One of our posters here "Mannz" presented a link to a video of a self commonly known as Bashar who encourages us to follow our best excitement, I find doing that to be a more satisfying experience than to force myself to be who I'm not at the moment, I think Thao, Buddha and Aarioc would agree with me, given the situation and the odds at the mercy of which I'm spending my time on earth. I won't even advise you to do the same, after all you are "yourself" responsible to adopt whatever way of life suits your best excitement and whatever you do either put your aim too high over your reach or live a life as person without motivation and aim, whatever the consequences, you will be again the only person whom you can truly trust with the capability of setting things to tick for you correctly.
brettmtl wrote:PS, I hope you understand where I am coming from, as comparing the 2 books can become very confusing, but I feel this is a necessary enquiry to empower myself.
I sincerely hope I haven't created more confusion for you.