Visit to Egypt

This forum is intended to cater for topics that do not strictly relate to the book "Thiaoouba Prophecy", "She and I", and other closely related material.

Moderator: Moderators

Essene

Visit to Egypt

Hey guys I have recently been on a trip to Egypt with my uncle. I had a great time but I won't go into that just yet. It really was a culture shock and a half, if anyone is planning a trip please let me give you advise.

I have opened the lost chambers under the sphinx and am awaiting the approval of my patents for world changing devices........I wish.

Anyway I took a compass with me inside the kings chamber within the great pyramid but it did not move like Tom told me it would. Maybe it was not the right pyramid, as I did not check the others. Also I took some photos of the Sphinx behind the ear but only from the left side of its face. I would put them on but I don't know how, perhaps I can email someone here with the image and they can put it up. I must say it does look quite like a button.

I'm sorry for being brief but I am very tired and can barely think.
Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power.

If knowledge can create problems, it is not through ignorance that we can solve them.