Families that run the world and money

This forum is intended to cater for topics that do not strictly relate to the book "Thiaoouba Prophecy", "She and I", and other closely related material.

Moderator: Moderators

shezmear

Families that run the world and money

From memory I `m not sure either Michel says there are 12 or 13 families that run the world. The first one of these videos talks about this, some of it is a little out there, but I recognize some of the information as factual from reading other books. For me what is strange about living on earth is that there is the ability to enjoy ones self while one is hear just going along with everything that is going on around me. Example I can go out and get a job, make money, get drunk, buy cloths, chase girls, buy a house, watch TV, you know?, just be endlessly entertained by the variety of it all., and yet there is this underbelly. Were I recognize that there is a way that life works on earth and it is totally converse to my self.

And it is strange because we in the first world counties have good life. We can do anything as long as we can pay for it. So when I try and understand what is actually happening and why it happens.It’s a bit like watching a card game for along time. You’re watching and everybody seems to be having good time. Then you realize that not only is one of the players is cheating but a couple of the players are working together to cheat. And now the card game takes on a whole new meaning, suddenly it’s like another world opens up. You realize what is really happening, you realize what is meant by a recession, or a work for the dole program, or a raise in interest rates, you witness the effect this has on people lives, their personality, their behaviour.Actualy the card games example does not quite cut it, it’s like watching a giant “Cult”. And it’s hard to look at, and there is a reason for this, it’s because it generates “Cognitive Dissonance”.

Cognitive dissonance is a psychological state that describes the uncomfortable feeling when a person begins to understand that something the person believes to be true is, in fact, not true. Similar to ambivalence, the term cognitive dissonance describes conflicting thoughts or beliefs (cognitions) that occur at the same time, or when engaged in behaviors that conflict with one's beliefs. In academic literature, the term refers to attempts to reduce the discomfort of conflicting thoughts by performing actions that are opposite to one's beliefs.
In simple terms, it can be the filtering of information that conflicts with what one already believes, in an effort to ignore that information and reinforce one's beliefs. In detailed terms, it is the perception of incompatibility between two cognitions, where "cognition" is defined as any element of knowledge, including attitude, emotion, belief, or behavior. The theory of cognitive dissonance states that contradicting cognitions serve as a driving force that compels the mind to acquire or invent new thoughts or beliefs, or to modify existing beliefs, so as to reduce the amount of dissonance (conflict) between cognitions. Experiments have attempted to quantify this hypothetical drive. Some of these have examined how beliefs often change to match behavior when beliefs and behavior are in conflict.
Social psychologist Leon Festinger first proposed the theory in 1957 after the publication of his book When Prophecy Fails, observing the counterintuitive belief persistence of members of a UFO doomsday cult and their increased proselytization after the leader's prophecy failed. The failed message of Earth's destruction, purportedly sent by aliens to a woman in 1956, became a disconfirmed expectancy that increased dissonance between cognitions, thereby causing most members of the impromptu cult to lessen the dissonance by accepting a new prophecy: that the aliens had instead spared the planet for their sake.
Maintaining conflicting principles (e.g. logically incompatible beliefs) or rejecting reasonable behavior to avoid conflict can be increasingly maladaptive (non-beneficial) as the gap being bridged widens, and popular usage of the term "cognitive dissonance" tends to stress the maladaptive aspect. It is often associated with the tendency for people to resist information that they don't want to think about, because if they did it would create such dissonance, and perhaps require them to act in ways that depart from their comfortable habits. They usually have at least partial awareness of the information, without having moved to full acceptance of it, and are thus in a state of denial about it. This "irrational inability to incorporate rational information" is perhaps the most common perception of cognitive dissonance, and this or another example of extreme maladaption would appear to be underlying many conceptions of the term in popular usage.
Studies have not so far detected any gender or cross-cultural differences.

Taken from http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cognitive_dissonance on the tenth of June 2008.

It is one of the reasons that Michel talks no longer talks about TP.It is a universal experience that takes place with in every human being. It explains what you see happening world wide, with the net result being people are just “getting along by going alone”.

When I look at it about as much as I can bare. I always end up at the same place… “When you’re young you have to learn the hard way”….and so as a young society we plunge head long into everything that we deserve.

http://video.google.com/videosearch?q=t ... of%20power

Watch both vids if you have the patience…
By their deeds shall you know them.
J.C
Essene

Re: Families that run the world and money

I agree with you Shezmear that we have the ability to enjoy this life and this world, at least the aspects that we choose to focus on. I can easily spend my days listening to music, going on nice walks, socializing, going out on the town, chasing girls, working and all in all living a happy existence. Yet I am aware that I can only enjoy doing these things because by the grace of God I was born in a first world country and we who are living first world lives are mostly doing so at the expense of the planet and the rest of the world who don't live to such a standard. It is not fair and it astounds me at how we could all be enjoying a greatly improved standard of living and thanks to free energy devices could be doing so without guilt. Yet I think that for these 13 families to run the world it is not just that they want to be rich but that they want to be rich whilst other people are poor. Otherwise it would not be so special.

It sickens me to think that these people who already have more money than they can possibly spend in a lifetime even if they were to fill every day with lavish banquets, cocaine and hundreds of prostitutes keep trying to make more and exploit everybody else.

I've managed to watch the first video, what do you think about the Queen of England being a possible descendant of Jesus and that Jesus tried to turn the Roman Empire into the Holy Roman Empire? It seems credible and plausible but if all the information was true some of it would contradict TP. So hence if we are to stay true to TP we have to yet again resort to cherry picking the truth out of these videos.

As you said Shezmear it looks like everyone is here to learn the lessons the hard way, if at all.

Watching the second video now.
Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power.

If knowledge can create problems, it is not through ignorance that we can solve them.
shezmear

Right on, yeah, cheery pick away, like I said there is some stuff in there were I went , that is rubbish.The BS meter should never really be turned off, even with TP...I was just saying this morning to someone, at what point does someone go . "O.k. I have made a Billion dollars now lets chill out and be happy" you know?....like when is enough enough?

The idea of categorizing planets makes absolute sense to me, there is no peace when someone is hell bent on messing with your chi!.. :lol:

At the end of the second video I found the advice congruent with my own views about how to deal with this insistent slavery and rampant materialism/consumerism that is thrust upon us.
J.C
shezmear

More on the cherry picking idea....

Example in TP which I mentioned in other posts , Michel says the HS gives 1 9th of it self and then funds 8 other astral bodies with other 9ths of the HS. Get a pie cut it up and give out the 9 parts, how much do you have left?

Turns out Michel corrects himself in other talks, so how many people picked that up on that? who knows with adequate understanding what else one could see and find ….

I raised it with Tom after he did some “Finishing touches” on the TP, Tom gave some BS answer, which I noted.

I bias in any direction will give you blind spots which will cost you at some point. And what I have found is that no one will save you from your own bias. Example, if you build your whole life on a lie, and taking for granted that your accountable for the actions you take in that life, nobody steps out of another dimension and says, “hey… your heading in the wrong direction” if you follow the lie then you accept all the consequence that come with it, in short you always have to be on guard…because nobody really gets saved from them self.
J.C
Rezo

wow what a film....

learned a few new things I had never heard before - solutions section very inspiring. forgot about that eminem song!

I dont think it contradicts TP except in that Jesus came back to Judea, and the Japan part [when in TP it was a ruling Thiaoouban], and Jesus representing a 'holy roman empire' [??]. Was the documentary trying to imply that Jesus was a bad man or something? Anyway, I can find ways for the rest of the historical stuff to make sense, although I don't think it would interest anyone so I won't bother w/that.

about higher selves, I think its like holographic russian dolls, the higher self projects and astral body is projection in prismatic color package deal [w/aura]. closer to god, higher category, more luminous prism. or something. hmm.

Most important when looking at history in a different way though, is to remember what the problem is, to me anyway, its not as important to know what religion they are, or what race they might be [potential red herrings/distractions for me - other than the symbolism involved provides a few clues], but what wrongs are being done in people's name, with their/our money... to be calm and pragmatic in creating a life for ourselves, to truly be individuals, and not fall for propaganda of what freedom means [freedom to submit and shop], when ideas of freedom are coming from the ruling elite! I did find it interesting that Hyksos/Khazars/Hebrews [which??] were connected to N. Egypt and had veeery similar names to biblical ones. The part about Cesarian as Jesus, and about Cleopatra, etc - THAT totally was something I never expected to hear at all! Or how Hebrews were vikings, and how Jesus walked in England. Theres a theory out there as well that he was Quetzalcoatl as well! I must say it sounds....strange, and makes my brain hurt. ...

The film suggests investments in precious metals, which have a more 'stable' value - but if they [bankster-gangsters] own all the gold, will not this in actuality also be unstable? I just thought of pointing that out in terms of the idea of returning to a gold standard in America at least. I don't know what its like elsewhere, who has gold standard, who doesn't, is it fair or not? Maybe fair-er? I'd rather not choose evil at all [lesser of two evils]!

I would have liked for the film to also have addressed how exactly we can counter super high technology socalled 'non-lethal' crowd control weapons, etc that need only be operated by a few people...otherwise solutions make good sense.
shezmear

"freedom to submit and shop"

thats interesting....

"when ideas of freedom are coming from the ruling elite!"

I find that also profound....
J.C
Rezo

its like that old movie 'network' should see it if you can....about the tube [television], "you dress like the tube, talk like the tube etc." i mean we can make up our own minds right thats the beauty of making real choices, rather than being given a false choice between two [or more] controlled ones [and accepting same as only possibilities].