Huge ET craft to appear in the sky October 14. 2008

This forum is intended to cater for topics that do not strictly relate to the book "Thiaoouba Prophecy", "She and I", and other closely related material.

Moderator: Moderators

MannZ

Huge ET craft to appear in the sky October 14. 2008

It has been confirmed from numerous sources that a huge ET craft from the Galactic Federation of Light is set to appear in the sky october 14. 2008. Please be adviced that the exact date is not set in stone: I will simply quote one of the sources:
13. A question of prominence among those who have heard that a spacecraft of such size as to be undeniably from another civilization will appear in your skies October 14 is: “Will this really happen?” Since my present service is not in your solar system or even in your galaxy, where details of such an event would be known, I can say only “Yes,” so I have asked my good friend Hatonn, who is an intergalactic fleet commander, to reply.

14. HATONN: Thank you, Matthew, and good evening, Suzy and readers. I'm here at Matthew's request to comment on the veracity of what some consider a “prediction” instead of the announcement it is. Yes, plans are in place for a ship of much greater size than any previous sightings to appear on that date and be evident in your skies for a few days. The crew is in readiness and excited about making our presence indisputable.

Now I add this caveat: Nothing is set in stone. If there are cogent reasons to delay the ship's appearance, then it will show itself when safety is assured for you on the ground and your aircraft in the skies. Bellicose forces on the planet don't want you to have proof that we are this close by, or even exist, and they will try to keep this from you by whatever means they think necessary. So the decisive factor of timing is safety all the way around.

Do not doubt that we are close by, millions and millions of us, but of course not all of us will land on your planet when the time comes for that. Most of us work out of your visual range and must remain that way to continue the service we've been providing beloved Earth so she can keep steadily climbing toward her plane of planetary origination in fifth density. We all come in peace, and we anticipate that most of you will welcome us and our technological assistance.

That should dispel any doubts as to the October 14 plan being truthful information, but I add to what Matthew and other messengers tell you through their receivers—go within for answers and trust your intuition! Thank you, Suzy, and good night.
Source: http://www.matthewbooks.com/mm/anmviewer.asp?a=91&z=2

This is also confirmed by another source:
Michael has been wondering whether we will endorse the prediction of a special sighting that is intended for the 14th October, and we are more than happy to do so. However, always allow for changes where anything of this nature is concerned. Because it has been given to you some weeks in advance, it allows for a careful assessment of your reaction to the news. It also means that we can judge the impact upon your dark forces, and how they intend to respond. We cannot jeopardise the good work that has been done up to now, so we ask you all to accept at this stage the intent to bring our presence into the open. It will open people’s eyes and minds to our mission, and they shall see that we intend no harm to you. It will result in a call for your governments to interact with us, but of course that is not what they wish to do. They would rather ignore us and prevent any discourse with us that would take away their power over you.
Source: http://www.treeofthegoldenlight.com/Fir ... 8Diane.htm

Please help spread this message to render the fearmongering campaign of the corrupt governments and media ineffective!

Ps! The original message can be read here: http://blossomgoodchild.blogspot.com/20 ... light.html

In Light and Love
TomJansen

Re: Huge ET craft to appear in the sky October 14. 2008

I've spend much time on a Dutch website called Niburu,
where attention is being given to the Galactic Federation (GF) for many years already.
Most people there, including myself, are highly sceptical about the Galactic Federation,

because in the past the GF has made many claims and promises that they didn't fulfill.
Time after time, their actions are "delayed" with some excuse.

The channelings keep on saying, that behind the scenes, they are preparing big changes for our civilisation.
This gives people the attitude of waiting for help instead of taking responsibility themselves.

For these reasons, most people here assume the whole GF to be a big hoax from the NWO conspiracy.
You know project BlueBeam Rezo mentioned. This technology would enabled the 'elite' to create giant holographic illusions in the skies... So even when a big object is visible, we might just be fooled!
Or is this paranoid? :)

(It is also suggested that the GF channelings originate in some way from our collective consiousness,
and do hold a sense of truth but are not to be taken literally.)

But of course I don't know...
ptex

TomJansen wrote:The channelings keep on saying, that behind the scenes, they are preparing big changes for our civilisation.
This gives people the attitude of waiting for help instead of taking responsibility themselves.
And this is KEY!!!

This is exactly the question we should ask when trying to figure out the worth of something. Is spirituality being promoted by waiting? ;)

Tom Chalko asked a question similar to this: can I meditate and my neighbor become enlightened as a result?
Of course the answer is obvious, no need to repeat it here. The same thing applies if we are going to wait for help from someone else whoever that person or entity is. We have this teaching even in our daily lives with plenty of illustrations and examples. We need to take destiny in our hands and DO what we have to do. Waiting will be endless otherwise.

This doesn't collide with the need to help others whenever possible, there will always be people who need our help in the greatest number of circumstances, we're all in the same boat after all and we all need each other sooner or later!
The best portion of a good man's life is his little nameless unremembered acts of kindness and love.
~William Wordsworth
Robanan

Hey Tom,
It seems to me that you are familiar with the nonsense (so called spiritual teachings) that is being propagated by the self proclaimed prophets of the GF department on earth. Their doctrine is flawed, inconsistent and as any person with a bit of sanity of mind left to live with, might say it really does contradict itself most of the time to such absurd extents that makes me wonder if there's an advanced intellect really involved behind this at all.

I mean let's suppose they have nice spacecrafts that they would like to show off sometimes, what would it prove? It won't help me believe that a mass of floating matter in space is actually a sentient being that is bound to change category or dimension or whatever. Even school children now know that the ecological catastrophe we are facing now is indeed worsening every day because we are severely polluting the air, the fact that we consume more resources than we allow to regenerate is not helping the situation either, I happen to agree more with our school children and no *** flying space gadget shows of any type are going to make me think otherwise either.

As if we don't have enough religious *** on our planet already, but if to be completely honest I'd like this confederation church of outer space to appear so I could have a chat with them you know, maybe then they would consider it far better to find a stone age civilization to preach their religion to on another planet instead of making things even worse for us here than it is already.
The essence of Consciousness, is the ability to Create, Process, Transmit and Receive Information Autonomously.
MannZ

One important thing we can say about "Matthews messages" (http://www.matthewbooks.com/mattsmessage.htm) and "Mike Quinsey's channeled messages" (http://www.treeofthegoldenlight.com/Fir ... uinsey.htm) is that they have never given such a specific "promise" before to my knowledge. They have never given a specific date just a few weeks in the future with a very specific and spectacular event attached to it. Perhaps other Channels have given false predictions before, but these have not to the best of my knowledge. Why risk to loose credibility in a lot of peoples eyes by jumping on this bandwagon at all?

Anyone familiar with Matthew knows that he is very cautious to give anything too specific about "the future" because nothing is written in stone. Thus, it is a very unusual thing that he (and Quinsey messages) back up a specific date so close in this manner. Yes, they both say that there might be changes in the plan due to certain factors. And this can be percieved as "holding the backdoor open" or it can be seen as "just the way things are in real life". It does not change the fact that credibility is on the line in a big way here. Why would someone that is usually very cautious in such manners suddenly risk it all on "one bet" if they were not very certain it would go down as planned?

These specific channels stress "personal responsibility" in every message you read over and over. That is more or less all they talk about in different ways. But reality is still reality and it must be adressed. They certainly do not promote "waiting to be saved" in any way, shape or form. Many people are focused on saving ones physical life, and that is a misunderstanding of what is going on. This is a fearbased 3D external focus that actually stands in the way for finding back to your immortal true Self inside. Finding back to your true Self is the only way to be "saved" no matter what happens in the world. The ETs are here to allow as many people that opportunity as possible before the cycle ends. Mockery, scorn and hate will get you nowhere, that I can assure you. The ETs or GF have thus allowed humanity to "take our destiniy in our own hands" for a long time, and have thus kept a low profile up until now. As there is not much time left their means will be a bit more strong/visible from now on. The 14. october event is not about "being saved". It is simply a powerful demonstration of the truth about their presence. The effect will be that a massive amount of "sleeping" people will be forced to wake up a little bit and realize that something IS actually going on here. Those who don't know will finally start to turn more to those that do. It is all an effort to wake up as many people as possible and allow them the opportunity to evolve with Earth as the cycle comes to an end.

As for "Project Blue Beam". The GF would never allow that to happen as it directly involves them and how humanity view them... This is also confirmed by Matthew. I wish you the best of luck and hope that you are on a path that serves you and leads into ever more Joy and Fun!
ptex

MannZ wrote:Mockery, scorn and hate will get you nowhere, that I can assure you.
That's absolutely correct MannZ, these are not the elevated feelings a spiritual being transmits however there's a passage in Thiaoouba Prophecy that illustrates what we were trying to convey (I've underlined it) in page 146:
The young generation of whom I have just spoken, are rising up on your planet and realising, little by little, the truth of many of the things I have been talking about. But they must learn to look inside themselves for their answers. They should not wait for help to come to them from elsewhere, or they will be disappointed.
The need to look inside ourselves is to gain direct experience and not needing to believe anything.

Given the huge amount of disinformation out there, a certain dose of skepticism can be a powerful ally instead of blindingly believing anything.
Indeed this is being done in friendship because many of us, and I'm such a case, everytime we indulged in believing something we got "disappointed" and didn't benefit much from it (to say the least). We're all feeling the need to discover something since the aim of spiritual elevation is a purpose as natural as the process of breathing.

I know you may certainly mention that we're indulging in this very principle of believing regarding TP and you're right up to a certain point but if you take the time to read the (numerous I know) threads here, you'll see that the very affirmations of TP are being challenged at every opportunity.

So, a leap of faith is needed but carefully ;)
The best portion of a good man's life is his little nameless unremembered acts of kindness and love.
~William Wordsworth
MannZ

Yes, of course. If you think anybody can evovle for you you must be an i d i o t. However, this does not change the fact that people can help each other with worldly things.

You don't have to indulge in anything. Just because an alien ship is to appear so what? Does that make you any more evolved or happy? No. Nothing external will do that for you. But still, it is important to wake people up to what is going on. Shake things up a little bit so the old ingrained patterns are broken. I don't need any text, TP or channel to tell me what is going on. I know in my being what is going on and I know that I would never be led to these things if this is not what is going on because I do not have any personal wants/ambitions. I don't care about what happens because I am happy no matter what, and thus my discernment is not compromised.
Last edited by MannZ on Sun Sep 14, 2008 12:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Robanan

MannZ wrote:Finding back to your true Self is the only way to be "saved" no matter what happens in the world. The ETs are here to allow as many people that opportunity as possible before the cycle ends.
I still need to see how making people feel they need to be "saved" by someone else, before "the [spooky] cycle" ends, cant get anyone anywhere, these are subtle scare tactics that haven't "saved" anyone before and won't "save" anyone now. It's the same carousel as the many that came before it (and exist today), the idea is that people can't understand anything on their own and need priests, tutors, gurus, masters and aliens from outer space to "save" them. This within itself brings the whole idea of "waiting to be saved" and the "personal responsibility" they also "preach" is nothing but a complementary tool to keep the whole lot of followers busy with things to do and keep in line for as long as they are "waiting to be saved". It's called crowd control and profiteering, only modernized and made to fit the new age stuff, a new pill designed to cure the humanity of "today" from the disease called "intellect" and capability of "critical thinking". They are as happy as they can be as long as you don't question things, and for "them" doesn't make a *** difference what do you believe in as long as you keep with the flock.

Let me prove it to you so tell me, why people should worry about the [whatever] cycle ending if their true self is immortal?
The essence of Consciousness, is the ability to Create, Process, Transmit and Receive Information Autonomously.
MannZ

Your whole text is dripping with resentment and scorn my friend. That is hardly a good sign is it? You see, if you had any truth you would be happy and joyful. Sadly, you are not.

You should never worry about anything. That is my "philosophy". But as long as you have not realized your true self you will experience all kinds of "worries". Everything is evolving and I know that many people would like to take this opportunity to evolve with this planet before the cycle ends. It's not spooky at all. It is very natural. Those that can/will not evolve to a certain level will have other opportunites. But this is a though school and many would prefer to graduate in this life and not have to go through it again. That is all. If this is not a concern of yours that is very well.
Robanan

Two friends meet:
Ben: Hey John.
John: Oh hello Ben, what's up? you seem very happy and joyful ...
Ben: Ah yeah, I just found out the truth!
John: which is?
Ben: That my wife has been sleeping with my boss to get me the salary increase I was after for so long, and I finally bought me a new car too!!!
John: ...

You know MannZ there's a reason that my self is "My" self and not yours or anyone else's to mess with; needless to say, I'm happy to keep it that way no matter how you or anyone else would like to feel sad or happy about it. I don't have a lot to say to people who have trouble and can't understand the difference between living creatures and non-living matter either.
MannZ wrote:But as long as you have not realized your true self you will experience all kinds of "worries". Everything is evolving and I know that many people would like to take this opportunity to evolve with this planet before the cycle ends. It's not spooky at all. It is very natural. Those that can/will not evolve to a certain level will have other opportunites. But this is a though school and many would prefer to graduate in this life and not have to go through it again.
So what you are effectively saying is that the ship of awesome will jump out of hyperspace right in the middle of the sky in a sunny shiny day and everyone or most will suddenly realize their true self of awesome and the cycle of awesome will complete soon after it and the planet itself will become awesome too and taking all the selves of awesome to the next level of awesome? *** right you got me worried about your mental health... :-k
Talking about "The cycle" being a natural process, there's no recorded evidence that this cycle even exists, and I'm talking about billions of years that the earth as a planet has already left behind. Same is with the concept of categories presented by Thiaoouba Prophecy, there's no documented scientific evidence of different categories of planets even existing other than what Desmarquet has reported. We will not be able to verify these things out until we make the necessary tools to observe and examine them by ourselves. There's no need for any religious cartel to dictate these things to people either, simply because eventually we'll get there on our own and we'll see by ourselves, and that's what we need to focus on right now, we need to focus on making sure our people will prosper and live long enough to get there and see that day.
ptex

Dear friends,

This discussion is getting too personal and irrelevant.

We'll probably be alive and well by the 14th October, 2008 so we'll all have the opportunity to check and report what's going on.
I ask anyone who sees, hears or feels anything to write it here after 14th October, 2008. One thing is certain: we're dealing with facts and it's facts that will be reported. If there are pictures, audio or videos, please send them over after this date I will be happy to include them for everyone to consult.

Until then this Topic is locked because we're not looking forward to its further degradation.

I apologize to all involved / reading for this measure but it's temporary and needed. If you object or have any further concerns, please address me by Private Messaging.
~William Wordsworth
Rezo

go to http://www.bbsradio.com channel two, tune in to 'now thats weird' radio - blossom goodchild will be interviewed. Or, go to http://www.nowthatsweird.co.uk to listen on their radio. Shes not on yet - the program started at 1 pm PST, 11 pm GMT - She goes on, at the 3rd hour [3 pm pst, 1 am gmt i think]? Anyway check out if interested!

15 min to showtime [currently 2:45 pm pst]. ive never heard this show before, so its not necessarily a plug at all.

Note: I unlocked this topic to share this info, which I recently found out = please keep comments responsible/mature!

I made another opinion-post about the oct 14th event in passing, in the predicting 100 years into the future thread- please read this also, if interested. Basically I mention that interefernce if made from thiaoouba never involves compromising free will of anyone, especially the 'save me but i dont want to change' mentality.
Rezo

so did anyone else hear the show? Heard her talk about the meaning of 'alabama' and about the '3 days' -- of course its just details but, like they say, 'well see'...the way I see it, if it happens, then it happens, and take it from there.

Anyway, it was interesting. I suppose I should admit that I kind of believe her a little ...
MannZ

Yes. I have been following the development of this quite closely. Not long to D-day as of now :). Here is some good sites:

http://www.10-14-08.blogspot.com/

http://www.gfolmessages.blogspot.com/

My personal take on what is going on:

There has been a great leap in mass consciousness the last few months. Basically; the higher our mass consciousness rise the more the ETs can become involved with us (because they mirror our empowerment back to us in the external world). We are moving towards a "meeting them halfway" kind of scenario. I will post my own personal calibrations of mass consciousness with regards to Hawkins scale (http://www.stevepavlina.com/blog/2005/0 ... ciousness/):

Level of mass consciousness in certain years showing ascension:

1945: (160)

1980: (190)

1990: (205)

2000: (207)

2003: (206)

2008 (primo): (211)

2008 (27.09): (256)

2008 (06.10): (267)

In short: Below 200 "victim/abuse consciousness" thrives. There is a feeling of isolation from Source and all life. The animalistic ego rules. Above 200: More and more empowerment happens. The mass consciousness of mankind has never been above the critical limit of 200 in "known history" before it suddenly leaped above in the late 1980s. Things are gathering momentum in the right direction. The snowball is rolling... This means that everything that functions on a lower vibration than 267+ are in a process of disintegration and collapse. This would apply to corruption on all levels. It is simply "darkness" being processed out of the system as the Light penetrates ever deeper (both on a micro/personal level and on the macro/external level).

As things now start to go down a lot of people will be "triggered" to "wake up" to their mission. The percentage of "star kids/adults" on the Planet is 40-45% (measured 04/10/08). Their DNA have been set to trigger in different huge waves which again effect mass consciousness. There is nothing to worry about as all is moving along according to plan. I will encourage anyone who resonnates with this to read this manual:

The Cosmic Instruction Manual

http://www.soulwise.net/et-101.htm

It might sound like a "cosmic joke", and it is not lacking a sense of humor, but it contains a profound message also. A very fun and exciting read! :D

Good luck to all in the times ahead! It sure is exciting to be alive and kicking it! :clap:
Magnus

Greetings everyone! :salute:

Tomorrow is D-day, and according to this channeled message through Mike Quisney, we're still on:
http://www.treeofthegoldenlight.com/Fir ... 8Atmos.htm

Here's a section from the message:
October the 14th will be a monumental day when at last you see irrefutable evidence of our presence. It will sweep away the deliberate policy of most governments to hide the facts of our existence. Not only that but also our contact with their officials offering to bring peace to Earth, which has repeatedly been rejected. Our help has been extended to you since you first split the atom, as it was seen that this would lead to the development of nuclear weapons with the power to destroy your Earth. We shall eventually prove to you beyond doubt, that on more than one occasion you were intending to bring about a nuclear war. We shall also show you proof that your actions could have destroyed your Earth. We wish you to be aware that we have acted as your guardians for many thousands of years, and you would not have been where you are now without our help, indeed you would not have reached this high point in evolution.
Personally, I'm very excited about all this! I couldn't agree more with MannZ when I conclude that it sure is exciting to be alive and kicking it! :rofl:

With Love and Light,
Magnus