Similar Races, Reproduction

A place to discuss matters of bygone times that are forgotten, but are recovered so that humanity is no longer condemned to repeat history as it so often does.

Moderator: Moderators

Lachie

Similar Races

Hi all,

This has been annoying me for quite a while, I wonder if anyone has any insights into it. I find it quite strange that 5 or 6 similar races all lived within the same close space so that they can live here and mate with each other (Jews, whites, yellow, black, polynesians from the giant cockroach place, arabs, etc).

Is there anything in any interviews or literature about why we are able to mate together? Would humans be able to mate with Arki's race I wonder? Is there some kind of space grid that determines where a set of people will be living with similar characteristics?

Just something that niggles away at me.

Lachie
God is a games designer =]
Meedan

These races would have been less similar in the past, and all of them later adapted to Earth's environment, making them more and more similar over time.
With Love
Kestrel

That makes sence. Thao said that each alien is adapted the way they are because of their planet.

(The Polyponesian planet is called Aremo X3 )

However, that seems like a valid question, that might be indeed a difficult one for us to verify.

For instance, "greys".
‘And there we are. When you push away your neighbours, your son or your daughter - if you aren’t always ready to help even those whom you don’t like, you contribute to the disintegration of your civilisation. And this is what is happening on Earth more and more, through hate and violence."
Thao
Marcus

I uderstand that we are all human beings across the universe. The only difference between us is purley physical, due to conditions in certain habitations/planets. I'm pretty sure that it would be possible to procreate with other beings so to speak but also, on the flip side it would be impossible. Over the millions of years of evolution, surely reproductive systems would have changed with certain beings. For example - it would be physically impossible for people of Earth to be able to procreate with the alien described as being only 50cm in height as in the doko of 200 special people. Well maybe Mini Me could :wink:

This has been annoying me for quite a while, I wonder if anyone has any insights into it. I find it quite strange that 5 or 6 similar races all lived within the same close space so that they can live here and mate with each other (Jews, whites, yellow, black, polynesians from the giant cockroach place, arabs, etc).

These races would have been less similar in the past, and all of them later adapted to Earth's environment, making them more and more similar over time.
Seems to be the most logical answer.
It aint about who you love but do you love?

Michael Franti/Spearhead.
Meedan

With regard to greys, I used to think of them as looking exactly like in the thousands of popular illustrations. We know that greys exist, and we can guess their colour :D , but they may actually appear more human-like than we assume. My point being that all aliens may appear noticably 'human'. Don't forget Michel's first impression of Arki - a red indian chief :P . That may be as 'different' as they get.
With Love
Zark

I was told that one half amerindian guy ended up with two sets of teeth. And it was thought to be a genetic oddity caused by slightly incompatible genes. But that is all hearsay ..

On the other hand..have you ever heard of the Nephilim :-)

cheers,
z
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be. -- Douglas Adams
Lachie

Good answers everyone. While height and weight and skin colour can change I don't know whether a person's genitals can morph into the current planetary requirements :)

But it does make sense... humans all corralled into one area so they can populate with each other, and so on.

In fact, it would most likely have been like this: one human race was created on one planet, which then spread out to all the nearby hospitable systems... the tyranny of distance would be the only thing keeping humans in one area - the technology or desire to fly trillions of kilometers to another star system would have to be quite advanced. Humans regularly wipe themselves from the face of each of their planets, or make them explode, so... hehe, the self restoring and perfecting nature of the universe does it again. :)

Lachie
Kestrel

This is a very broad question.

I mean yeah their originally could have been one race for each catagory and what not. But I mean perhaps there were more then one planet ect in the beggining there then would be more races ect. Then more are made such as the Earth Human race arabs.

Its a valid subject, its just something that would be hard to come up with anything solid. We could speculate for a while here. But thinking about stuff never hurts anything dose it. ;)
‘And there we are. When you push away your neighbours, your son or your daughter - if you aren’t always ready to help even those whom you don’t like, you contribute to the disintegration of your civilisation. And this is what is happening on Earth more and more, through hate and violence."
Thao
Lachie

Thats true. I suppose it doesn't matter - it's more a credibility thing than anything else.

Thanks,

Lachie
ArioK

Re: Similar Races, Reproduction

Individual Races as they searched for new categorical fitting inhabitable planets must have taken thier time to observed the current occupants of such planet and if they deemed that race to externally different be to hard to assimilate into they would more than likely have to make a decision at that time to move onto the next Solar System. If I was a grey Alien and I came across Earth and all I saw was earthlings that looked like you and me physically but then continued my search to other corners of the Milky Way and found another planet that I could share with a race that instead was reddish hued but still reflected my bone structure and physical features I would of course pick the obvious choice.
" All that we are is the result of what we have thought" - Lord Buddha.... Think Love, Be Love.