Some Topic Titles Adjusted for Accuracy

News, announcements and technical support for the forum. Report any related problem and be sure it is going to be solved :).

Moderator: Moderators

VeskoP

Some Topic Titles Adjusted for Accuracy

As you probably noticed, I have changed some topic titles to better reflect what is currently written in them after they were created. In case a particular change does not suit someone, complaints are welcome! :) Also, some small typos and formatting has been improved IMHO. Hopefully the notification system has not been affected too badly.
Meedan

Obviously, it will be important to try to keep the editing to an absolute minimum, in case of something intentional being mistaken for an accident.
With Love
VeskoP

Yes, almost to an absolute minimum :).
I've changed only several titles, keeping original wording and only adding a
keyword to what is new in the topic. Elsewhere I have only capitalized titles according to the rules of the English grammar, and fixed a few typos (again, only in the titles). I've used copying pasting of titles and multiple-checking.
Zark

Yes, I have had thoughts of doing the same. I do not really like obscure thread titles.. it makes it difficult to search the forum for information.
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be. -- Douglas Adams