King of Mu

General discussion about the two books by Michel Desmarquet. Please ONLY post questions that do not fit in any of the available specialized forums.

Moderator: Moderators

Ptah

Re: King of Mu

"I just don't see any reason why he wouldn't return to his former body on thiaoouba..."

Neither do i, its speculation, a hyperthetical. I like to explore possible senarios.

Eg : Why did Thao just smile at Michel when he asked about the zodiac?
Heres what i know a 26000 year calendar of the presession of the equinox 12 by 2160 years. Why was a long count calander so important, farmers were in no need of it, was it to do with the soul?

Is it possible the arrival of a soul/ astral being in a new born baby some fate is installed by the faint cosmolgical pull of this ancient and mysterious, Thing.

why should Thao smile ? why not put to rest such nonsence if it is nonsence? Or it has its practical uses as we understand more?
Rezo

Yeah, that thing about astrology kind of puzzled me too. Ive always been a huge skeptic towards astrology....maybe her non-answer isn't to be read into too much, as in, 'yeah, of course its silly. they have a lot to learn' kind of thing. Another possibility. But who knows. As far as stars influencing people, I'm skeptical there, always have been. What were Michel and Thao talking about just before that? I forget. Maybe relevant, maybe not.

our electronic body might be noon-locally affected [subspatially] by 'stellar storms' or whatnot, I really have no idea. category 1 might have lots more of them, perhaps to teach us some things. Just supposing, not proposing!

I think actually if you look, Mayan long count counted way longer periods of time, also, like 'kinchiltun', and 'alantun' which is a real long time! Thats like, ultra-long count! Perhaps it was part of some ancient technology of some kind long forgotten. Or, like sundials, its a 'star-dial' that counts time in just another way [Obviously a bit more complicated]. Also thought this interesting, if you haven't heard of it. Then again, theres differing astrological systems around the world, that seem to me to conflict w/each other!

http://www.sizes.com/time/cal_mayan.htm
Ptah

Rezo
I know what you mean, i'd think its nonsence to. Perhaps the ancients understood it maybe its associated with the wheel of life? But im glad i'm not alone in asking the question?
Ptah

Like Jesus His symbol was the fish he was a picean avatar, he was born at the begining of the AGE. the symbol to christianity is the fish.The old testimate in the the bible has over 60 refernces to the RAM in the age it was written.
Again why would Thao just smile?
ptex

The best portion of a good man's life is his little nameless unremembered acts of kindness and love.
~William Wordsworth
Robanan

So it means that if two or more people have the same hour, date, and place of birth then the major events of their lives are the same too?

hmmm... it's highly unlikely if you ask me...
The essence of Consciousness, is the ability to Create, Process, Transmit and Receive Information Autonomously.
Rezo

Ive yet to consult an astrologer for precisely the reason its hard for me to tell whos genuine, maybe havent met the right one, also, it might cost me too much, and at present im on a budget!

i admit the possibility there may be something to it, as i said before. ... just not sure what.
Rezo

About Nuroaka [see post on p.3 by Kestrel]:

Michel asked, "Are we going to visit it?" and was given no answer. Makes me a little curious :) most likely it just wasn't part of their itinerary for him. Anyway, not important, right, but - popped in my head.
Krad

When they were flying over Nuroaka, it was quite late, and if they would have visited it, Michel should have flyed back to his doko in darkness, which would be quite hard for him, as he can't see in the dark.
Of course, he could visit it in the next day, but it was alredy the ninth day.
For another reason, visiting it would serve no important purpose.
Rezo

oh yeah right it was night already. yeah that might've been a problem, our bulky night vision goggles cant even hope to see as well by night [as by day].

i'd imagine that the view was amazing.
joao vieira

Zodia is just a way of justifying actions or the absence of them...

It is beyond stupidity to believe or even consider that just because we are lybras we all act the same way!! in fact its appalling anyone considers it.

My best friend is a "lybra" as i am we are only separated by 11 days and we are two totally different persons to totally different personalities, hence the smile of Thao, it is the smile of a mother to the child that claims there is a face in the cloud above...

Has to Lationusi and 2nd body of jesus, just as Lationusi was sent to be a king in very advanced civilization of category 1 ( and i think there is enough information regarding the 3 day period with God to safely say that each and everyone of us rejoins God not just lationusi and then continue our INDIVIDUAL evolution ) to lead, so was jesus sent to REMIND people and specially jews why they existed, the plan as stated by thao was to put people on Earth in the right direction witch was followed for about 300 years, there is no other reason to preserve jesus unless it is to indeed come back, something that will not happen at least in the foreseeable future.. If Tom and Michel have been ridiculed try to imagine what would happen to jesus, arent we worse than 2000 years ago?!

Lets start cleaning our House so we can receive our dearest friends shall we??
Rezo

This is probably silly to revisit, such a time later, but I found the quote. Wasnt that hard to find. Its all very simple, too often we complicate so many things.

"In fact, it is the Thaori who install these bodies in a state of preservation and levitation, as you see them, and they alone, are capable of doing so.’"
"These are the actual bodies they had during their lives?" [Thaori]
"Of course."

Ive gone back and seen some of my older posts, some of which are a little 'zany' as a friend from school used to say to me ... : )
Robanan

I find it entertaining to think that among the millions of planets that are possibly civilized in our galaxy, only 147 of them needed to have a master descend on their planet to teach them about peace love and eternal being. Considering we returned to a point which is worse than the times when they sent down the Christ could it be that we are the worst of the worst? :rofl:
The essence of Consciousness, is the ability to Create, Process, Transmit and Receive Information Autonomously.
joao vieira

Never thought about that, lol funny though..

Can you imagine it getting any worse? if you cant then you are probably right!