Additional Forum Themes (Styles) Available

News, announcements and technical support for the forum. Report any related problem and be sure it is going to be solved :).

Moderator: Moderators

VeskoP

Additional Forum Themes (Styles) Available

If you go to your Profile, towards the end of the page you will see "Board Style." It will be currently set to "subSilver", the current default style. I've put a few additional ones that you can now choose from (the freedom of choice ;)), and more will come in the near future. See if you like any of the new. In the near future when more are available, how making a poll to find out the theme that we like the most, so that we can switch the default style to another one? As always, all feedback is welcome and counts.
Kestrel

I've been experimenting with diffrent types.

Currently I am growing a liking to the "Last Crusade" one or what ever the name to that one is, its the one I am currently using.
VeskoP

It's a good one. It is named after the film "Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade."
I'll have a look at more styles to add.
Bastian

Yay :-) I love that crusader skin..

There used to be a skin on phpbb.com called "sunset" but I can't find it anymore :-( boo hooo. oh well. I might have a copy of it at home ??

Try out some other skins by using the drop down box at the very top of the page here: http://www.phpbb.com/styles/demo.php Note: each skin has to be installed separately by us admins - so subject to time availability..

and there is another doubleplus-good way of browsing the skins here by thumbnails: http://www.phpbb.com/phpBB/catdb.php?db=2

cheers,
b
VeskoP

Thank you, Bastian -- all of you, please feel free to tell us any skin that you would like to have here with this forum.