Remote Viewing

A place to discuss the higher self, chakras, meditation, spiritual healing, and other methods of healing.

Moderator: Moderators

bomohwkl

Remote Viewing

Have you ever practised remote viewing? Do you find it useful in gaining understanding of the universe? Do you think people use remote viewing to predict the future or understanding that they have gianed millions of years to predict the future?
Yothu

Well, maybe that this is actually "mini" remote viewing, but I am doing it all the time. For example if I am in a hurry and need to catch the bus I see in a flash when the bus arrives, which prompts me either to hurry or to comfortably stroll.

Sometimes it is deeper, eg. when I looked into the eyes of my renter's baby I could see what will happen to her in connection with me in the future. Though it was to fast for me to remember anything significant. What remained is actually a sort of feeling and intimacy.

Could be that this is just normal intuition, not RV. I have not practised remote viewing yet because I do not know how to do it. Anybody experienced in it and ready to give some advice or maybe a "beginner's guide"?
If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you always got.
Kestrel

I thought remote viewing was, being able to view another location.

Such as in the past or present. Some near some where far.
‘And there we are. When you push away your neighbours, your son or your daughter - if you aren’t always ready to help even those whom you don’t like, you contribute to the disintegration of your civilisation. And this is what is happening on Earth more and more, through hate and violence."
Thao
Yothu

Yes, indeed. That is what I too would call RV, Kestrel.
Even though I do it to some extent, for example if I am going in a certain place I get a flash of pictures and sensations of the atmosphere that is waiting for me. (hope you get me, english is not my native tongue)

I'm somewhat a rookie in it as there seem to be limits in how far into the future or past I can see. I have some ability in it, but I do not have an idea how to train or improve it efficiently. Years ago I saw a documentary on TV in which a russian guy was tested by some"secret service section for paranormal investigation". They'll give him shoeboxes with objects in it for him to identify without opening them. After a few succesful test he said: "Cut the piece of cake; I can see whereever I want. Give me some of earths coordinates and I tell you what is there."

He was given the coordinates of some unimportant locations first, which he successfully described to his hosts and after that they gave him coordinates of secret military establishments which he too described accurately.

There was an american remote viewer too, who said that he first experienced his abilty when walking on an open field when suddenly he smelled the odor of burnt lumber. He looked around and - to his astonishment - was standing in the middle of an native indian settlement, with some people around him. This vision faded then.

As for myself I'd prefer dreams as means of gaining knowledge. If I want to gain intrinsic knowledge of something I simply place it near my bed (books or pictures for example) and watch myself dreaming about that stuff. Of course I have to consciously repeat what I have learnt earlier, but it works fairly well. This is similar to passive vocabulary: You gain ability to understand, but yet have to practise your vocabulary actively to pull into your conscious mind. My renter's 5 year old girl, to which I gave a harmonica to play, placed it under her pillow. My renter took it as strange behaviour but I did not.

This method is similar to Tom Chalko's "learning in a sleep"-method found on TFOC-Forum as follows:
Learning in a sleep?

Is it possible to learn other languages from doing past-life regression, meditating, etc.. [Polsan].

Perhaps. I have learned a foreign language (Russian) in my sleep when I was in high school.

The special linguistic program required that we learned @3 pages of a book everyday by heart. I hated learning anything by heart. Every time I asked a friend to read the text over the phone so I could record it on tape. I was too lazy to even read it myself.

After recording, I removed the recorded piece of tape from the reel, glued ends together and played this "endless" tape via small headphone very quietly when I was asleep. Typically, the tape, which was hung around my bedroom on nails, broke up after an hour or two and I could never be bothered to fix it.

I found that the next day all I needed was to read the text ONCE (it took me 5-10 minutes) to pass the everyday "test". The method turned out quite a success for me. At the end of a year I REALLY could recite the entire book, not remembering any effort. I was among those who could remember most. 35 years later Russians are still amazed how well I use idiomatic expressions.

Back to your question. If I could accelerate my learning so much using my sleep, I suspect that there is a great potential in learning via altered states of consciousness. Even if we only use a small part of our natural sleep.

There may be some dangers though. Dangers are related to cluttering your mind with misinformation and false data. Watch what you learn. [Tom]
Kind regards
Last edited by Yothu on Sun Sep 05, 2004 6:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you always got.
Kestrel

What a wonderful ability, what a horrible cause.

Your English is quite good my Austrian friend ;)

That's very interesting about the American individual. Perhaps he accessed the psychosphere for a short moment?

Oh, what an ability that would be to learn things. It makes sense to me once I think about it, it's just another tool to learn, how exciting.
‘And there we are. When you push away your neighbours, your son or your daughter - if you aren’t always ready to help even those whom you don’t like, you contribute to the disintegration of your civilisation. And this is what is happening on Earth more and more, through hate and violence."
Thao
GreatIntellect

The link doesn't feel like working. (At least, not on my computer...) Can you explain more about this learning in your sleep technique?
Kestrel

G.I. It says its expired.
Thao
GreatIntellect

Oh, so it is. :P
Vesko

I've PM'ed Yothu about it today, I'm sure he'll fix it (probably by copying/pasting the original text). This happened once with another poster, I don't know why those links on Tom's forum are expiring (no real sense to do so I can see).
Do you REALLY practice meditation? If your REALLY do, do you practice a GOOD method? Are you sure this is REALLY so?