Conscious acts of creation: The emergence of a new physics

Holds abstracts of articles on meditation, telepathy, out-of-body experience, telekinesis, qi-gong, etc. that have been published in scientific journals. The full papers can be accessed via your own national library or university.

Moderator: Moderators

bomohwkl

Conscious acts of creation: The emergence of a new physics

Last edited by ronald on Tue Nov 04, 2008 8:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: all uppercase in subject
bomohwkl

Re: Conscious acts of creation: The emergence of a new physics

Last edited by ronald on Tue Nov 04, 2008 8:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.
bomohwkl

after watching the 1 hour video I am at AWE..........
Rezo

oh boy, great find bomo! :D

I'm going to enjoy this!
ronald

Thank you very! much!!
Last edited by ronald on Tue Nov 04, 2008 8:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Robanan

I want to intention charge a device which has the same structure as the great pyramid! :clap:

I wonder if my cats would react to the device if they recognize the intention pattern within it... :cat:
The essence of Consciousness, is the ability to Create, Process, Transmit and Receive Information Autonomously.
Robanan

Bomo considering that "The Universe is a nice system of Information processing. Everything material is simply a carrier of information." -Tom J. Chalko
Can the element "intention" be altering space, matter and other living beings because of the way that consciousness can alter the "information" these things carry?
The essence of Consciousness, is the ability to Create, Process, Transmit and Receive Information Autonomously.
bomohwkl

Robanan wrote:Bomo considering that "The Universe is a nice system of Information processing. Everything material is simply a carrier of information." -Tom J. Chalko
Can the element "intention" be altering space, matter and other living beings because of the way that consciousness can alter the "information" these things carry?
It is known that consciousness can alter biological and even physical properties of its surrounding. There have been a few scientifc studies on this subject and have been quoted on this forum. At the fundamental level of quantum physics, we have quantum fluctuation which results in Heisenberg uncertainty principle.Quantum fluctuation is supposedly consists of virtual particles appearing and disappearing out of existence in a very short time. Electronic processes such as sponteneous emission of photon from an atom can be modified by human consciousness. Looking at the mathematics behind of spontenoeus emission, the probability of emission correspond to the product of overlap between the excited state and the ground state of the electron and the allowable virtual states from the quantum fluctuation ( Golden Fermi's Rule). Such probability can only be if we change the quantum fluctuation. Scientists have used photonic crystals to modify quantum fluctuation. In short, I believe that information is encoded inside the quantum space. Somehow there is a way that allow our consciousness to modify its properties. Intention can alter space, matter and living things because there is a way to modify the basic properties of quantum space. I would be wonderful if someone can come out with a cheap tool that provide an immediate feedback on the effectiveness on mind over matter.
bomohwkl

Prof William Tiller from Standford University on Free Will, Quantum physics and How intentions effect the world
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d35l5Kxg7ik