Origin of the Mayas, Nagas and the Eastern Indians

A place to discuss matters of bygone times that are forgotten, but are recovered so that humanity is no longer condemned to repeat history as it so often does.

Moderator: Moderators

rami369

Origin of the Mayas, Nagas and the Eastern Indians

were the origin of the mayan people is from the white race which
arrived on Earth in very small numbers at a time in between the arrival of the Bakaratinians and the colonising of Mu ?
Vesko

No, because the Maya are not white. Look up "maya", "mayan indians" and similar on the Internet.

There's a paragraph in the book that I think may have confused you:
It [Atlantis] was inhabited by the people of Mu, approximately 30,000 years ago - in fact, it was a colony of Mu. There was also a white race there - tall blond people with blue eyes. It was the Mayas, very learned colonisers from Mu, who governed the country, and they constructed there a replica of the Pyramid of Savanasa
The start of the 3rd sentence may mislead you that the white race is actually the Maya, but considering the latter are not white, it becomes clear that the sentence only emphasizes the fact that it was the Maya who ruled the country, not the white men.

The white men did rule their country before Atlantis got colonised by Mu approximately 30,000 years ago.

Hope that helps,
Vesko
Do you REALLY practice meditation? If your REALLY do, do you practice a GOOD method? Are you sure this is REALLY so?
Playto

Can anyone recall any references in the book to the origins of the indian race? as far as I know there are none, or am I missing something?
First, let the body of thee be still,
Bound by the cerements of will,
Corpse-rigid; thus thou mayst abort
The fidget-babes that tease the thought.
Vesko

Hi Playto,

There are references.
According to the book, when the Bakaratinians landed on Earth about 1,350,000 years ago, "Australia, New Guinea, Indonesia and Malaysia were all part of the one continent" (page 35). Then "the yellow people established themselves where Burma is now". Today India borders on Burma. Obviously, the yellow people have populated India and this explains the predominantly yellow complexion of most of the (Eastern) Indian people. Also, since "the black race chose Australia" (page 35), they were neighbours and there must have been cross-breeding between them (for example, page 129 says mentions a cross-bred black-yellow race, but in North Africa), explaining in part why Indians are unlike the Chinese, and have not just yellow, but yellow-black complexion. But today they are not only yellow and black -- they are distinctively not just a Chinese-negroid feature mix. Indians have also mixed with polynesians (brown skinned), too -- about 200,000 years ago, the people of Mu decided to "colonise New Guinea and the southern Asiatic region" (page 93). On page 94, we read: "In India, for example, or in New Guinea, the people of Mu sometimes experienced great difficulties assimilating their civilisation with that already in existence", i.e. they had difficulties with, probably, yellow-black Indians, so to speak, but certainly interbreeding did take place again if that had been a real colonisation effort, as it sounds. I think we can find evidence by looking at today's Indians (again, Eastern Indians, not the Western Indians, i.e. in the Americas) -- I definitely see the features of the typical Indian are not just a mixture of the yellow race and black race, even if we totally exclude skin colour from our considerations. What do you think? Connected with India and Burma are colonisers called the Nagas I think definitely came from Mu (based on my conclusions from the book and information from James Churchward's books), although the book does not mention their origin explicitly. If you are interested in them, see my just updated post about them on the topic "Lost Dialogue of Plato about Atlantis" in the "Planetary History" forum.

Hope that helps,
Vesko
Do you REALLY practice meditation? If your REALLY do, do you practice a GOOD method? Are you sure this is REALLY so?
InfoSource

Re...

I know there is an indigenous group of people in India called Nagas, but I thought they were half snake half man people?

The snake as a symbol seems to pop up in mythology a lot
Vesko

Here's what I write about the Nagas on the other topic I mentioned. I've bolded the answer to your question:
Vesko wrote:Nagas are not much discussed in the book and less generally known, but they seem to be connected more with Mu itself, rather than the Muvian Atlantis. Why do I think they originated from Mu? The book does not state it explicitly, but does state that Naga/Nagan and Maya/Mayan beliefs were similar, and that the improvements they introduced in the colonies they established, were similar. They do not seem associated with Atlantis because nowhere in the book they are mentioned in connection with Atlantis. Another reason is that the book calls them just Nagas without an -Atlanteans suffix, whereas Mayas are obviously of two types -- Maya-Muvians, and Maya-Atlanteans. The latter are simply those of the former who colonised the Mediterranean and other regions -- they were "very learned colonisers from Mu", as the book says.
Nagas are important because they spread advanced culture in Burma, India and Egypt and because about 5000 years ago they formed United Egypt together with the Mayas, in equal proportions. They are also said to have had the most advanced schools. The Nagas (naga means cobra in Hindu) are thought by our historians to have never existed, being just a mythological race of semi-human, semi-snake men revered by the Hindus to bring fertility. Is it a coincidence that the Superlative Intellect as believed in Mu is pictured as a seven-headed cobra (see picture in James Churchward "The Lost Continent of Mu") and in Hinduism the snake is second in sacredness only to the cow? Furthermore, snake worship is an important part of today's Indian mythology and culture. Especially in Southern India, snake worship continues to this day with full force. Southern India? The chronology above [see the other topic] indicates that sometime after 200,000 years ago, the people of Mu set up a colony in Southern Asia. Since Southern Asia includes part of India, then the Nagas must have been exactly the Mu people who colonised the Southern Asiatic region or descendants of those first Mu colonisers! After Burma and India, the Nagas reached Egypt and settled the upper, i.e. northern part of the country, founding a large town (Mayou) on the banks of the Red Sea. The Maya-Atlanteans had also established a colony in Egypt, but they seem to have been exclusively situated in southern Egypt, and the both types of people mingled only after the unification. It is interesting to note that the book says the Egyptian race was formed not by the Maya-Atlanteans, but by the Nagas, their colonists, and the natives of the region (obviously those who wanted to become colonists, too). Because of their own colony before United Egypt was formed, the Mayas must have played a part in the creation of the "race", too, but evidently a smaller one. It must be noted that, seemingly, it was the Maya-Atlanteans who built the Great Pyramid and a certain number of temples, because as the book states, their builder, Toth, came from Atlantis. Since, again, Nagas are never mentioned in connection with Altantis, nor they have an -Atlanteans prefix to their name, Thoth was likely of Mayan origin.
Also:
Vesko wrote:According to Churchward, the Nagas ARE still Mayas, but Mayas that went a different route, as Michel's book says.

In "The Lost Continent of Mu" Churchward shows side-by-side a specimen of writing found in India, from the times of an ancient Indian empire (the Rama empire, I think), and a specimen from the Pacific region. Both are almost identical. There were only very minute differences.

He also writes that the original language of Mu was the so-called Naga-Maya language.
BlueHaze

Re: Origin of the Mayas, Nagas and the Eastern Indians

I'm still between my studies (I wonder if it'll ever end :D), but here are a few interesting things I've found, and I believe there's much more to come..

I believe the Dogon tribe was not mentioned before on this forum, didn't find with search at least:

http://www.crystalinks.com/dogon.html

Could this be another sign of colonies from Mu. Interestingly the combination of horned animals (cow?) and snake appear again, similar to India. In China they tell tales about the dragon, which is not that far off come to think of it.. And what about the Dogon knowledge about Sirius B, could it be close to Aremo X3? This raised my interest again because I've recently kept looking at this bright star from my window but never really paid much more attention to it. Anyway lately with my information about Dogon and all my interest raise, so with minimal knowledge about stars I finally downloaded the software stellarium, dialed in my GPS coordinates, and found it out to be... none other than sirius (the bigger one, as you can't actually see sirius B from here). Ok, that might still not be much because it is one of the brightest stars visible on earth after all, just a funny coincidence.. :)

Anyway, then there is a lot of interesting knowledge in india and eastern teachings. Vedic math and the knowledge of pi for example in ancient songs.. and how about platonic solids, known by the Greek, but apparently also in india, check this out:

http://www.blazelabs.com/f-p-solids.asp

The physics model they propose also seems to make most sense from what I've read this far, who knows, might not be that far from the truth.. :)