Demystifying Being OBE and In-body at the Same Time

This forum is intended to cater for topics that do not strictly relate to the book "Thiaoouba Prophecy", "She and I", and other closely related material.

Moderator: Moderators

Cezyl

Demystifying Being OBE and In-body at the Same Time

Demystifying Being OBE and In-body at Same Time

There’s no mystery. Bruce Moen does this often. Check out his books. He was at the counter eating while exploring. We call this phasing actually. It’s just that you can shift a portion of yourself out, and keep portion in. If you focus on a place or idea, this happens naturally. You slowly forget your physical body, and slowly become more aware of where you are directing your attention. You’ve experienced this. I’ll have an example journal entry of this at the end of this post.

Robert Bruce can do this consciously with more than just directing the attention out. He can do it solidly with his nonphysical body, which again is no mystery. It’s like anything else. Practice opens ability and more functionality of ability.

**The Shifting Way**
For instance, imagine or think about a known astral place, like the Park of Robert Monroe or the Library. Let your attention focus on it and slowly you’ll become aware of it. More and more you’ll shift. You’ll still be able to move physically, yet you will have a percentage, whether 20%, 30%, or 40% out where you are focusing. Experimenting a few weeks ago with this into the here-now, I managed to shift part of myself out in this way in the physical world, a half a block away to the office of my apartment community. I would bounce completely out for a few moments and then be back. It’s like the mind goes while leaving both the nonphysical and physical body. When I went to what I called the Source (experience shared below), I was wiping my eyes of tears of joy while simultaneously (at the same time) OBE and floating before the source. We do this all the time when we daydream. It’s just you can learn to have more consciousness in both places by training the consciousness, for instance through meditation and OBE practice. Here’s the experience, one that I’ve had that illustrates this, and how you can do this too, very easily. It’s no mystery. At the core it’s just directing the attention. Consciousness (to me) is like a liquid that can be poured all the way out, or rationed in various percentages, for instance 100% in and zero out, or 50% in and 50% out, etc. My guide and friend calls this ‘shifting’.

The Source and The Thiaooubans
September 2002
This was a period of my life when I needed some support… some love… To know that there is something greater to which I am a part… To have some positive reinforcement that the purposes I’ve dedicated my life to are real and valid… To know that everything is OK and all right. I’d just finished reading the Thiaoouba Prophecy by Michel Desmarquet (originally titled Abduction to the 9th Planet), so I sought to find two things: The Source and The Thiaooubans. I knelt down on both knees and put my palms to the floor, and I placed my forehead to the back of my hands. I went within and without, seeking the Source.
Almost immediately before me materialized a star, but this star rather than radiating heat and light radiated love and acceptance. There were tangible rays of love and acceptance penetrating my very being. They/It touched upon every facet of me… every frequency upon which I exist. The Source’s love and acceptance penetrated and suffused all of me- my physical body, etheric body, astral body, etc… Every part of me, every emotion, every drive, every hope- they were all loved fully and completely… accepted fully and completely. The love and acceptance were so complete and true that I cried tears of joy. They streamed in rivers down my face in great release, and I knew/know that everything is all right. I knew/know that… there IS something greater, and I am a part of it, and loved by it, and that I am never alone.
The Source looked to be composed of short filaments of love and acceptance. It was something like how a white blood cell looks- a sphere with thick short threads sticking out of it all over, like string-spikes. The source though was made out of splints of love energy, and it radiated shards of this energy in streams of threads. It was like these thick threads became darts of love and acceptance, and they went out from the source in a constant stream of darts, one closely following after the other, in all directions just like how light and heat radiates from a star. These ‘darts’ were uniform in size and shape; about the size of a rounded pencil but several times as thick. The space around the Source was suffused with these love/acceptance darts.
The spectacle of the Source suffused my awareness. There was no physical body or Earth, or anything else for that matter… just the Source. Then when the love and acceptance overcame me and I began to cry I was partially there with the Source and partially here crying and wiping my face, and feeling great relief and deep satisfaction in my chest and heart and body and mind… throughout my entire being I felt such peace.
I let the tears cleanse me, and they cleansed me so deeply. I then withdrew my attention from the Source and sought out the Thiaooubans. The Thiaooubans are a race of beings on a planet far, far away from here. According to them, from their planet our sun looks like an average sized star in the sky.
The Thiaooubans abducted a man named Michel Desmarquet and took him on a few space missions and to their home planet, and they requested that he write a detailed account of his journey, which he did. The book was originally titled Abduction to the 9th Planet, and has been reprinted as the Thiaoouba Prophecy (http://bioresonant.com/cgi-bin/start.cgi/tp/ulog.html). You can use this link to read the book for free online.
Based on his account these beings are of the three most evolved races of beings in this galaxy. They can do anything- including create a grown man from nothing. I sought to contact them… both to prove that they are real, and as a support for me… something to look up to, and forward to- fuel to the flame of my goals of becoming.
In the same fashion that I found the Source I searched for them. With my mind, will, and intent… with everything that is I… I searched. Far, far away a ‘blip’ became palpable. It was a star of love… just like the Source, but it was small and far away- like a marble in a deep void. It was sending me a signal. It was a signal of love and acceptance… just like the Source… but as if coming from a smaller Source… a tiny source compared to the Source, but a potent source just the same.
I stood in contact with them for a while, and just felt their radiation. Soon it washed over me, and again I was crying tears of joy. These tears were deep, and they cleansed me so deeply. Emotional pains left… hurts dissolved.
For three days straight I visited both the Source and the Thiaooubans. For three mornings straight I beheld such magnificence…

Afterthoughts:
The Source was like a giant red giant star, and was as if right in front of my face. It took up the whole of my field of vision. The light/love/acceptance of it were like streaks of energy that were love and acceptance. The visual perception was like faint short streaks of energy radiating, and a sphere at the center with these streaks of energy composing and moving throughout it.
The planet Thiaoouba and its inhabitants’ combined signal are like a small star of love and acceptance, but with a very potent signal. The individual streaks of energy were not so ‘audible,’ but rather the energy of the whole was more apparent- like a pinpoint of potent force radiating love and acceptance. The radiation penetrated me just as cleanly and deeply as the Source’s. It was fuel for ‘joy-weeping’ just to think that they would open themselves to me so plainly, potently, and thoroughly. It was as if they stopped whatever they were doing and focused all of their attention on me… all the beings on the planet and the planet they live on. It makes me feels so special and loved, and appreciated and acknowledged.
I sort of felt, or perceived, my awareness traveling. It was a small amount of time of traveling compared to the physical distance. As I intended the planet Thiaoouba and its inhabitants, my awareness was drawn out- not like an out-of-body experience but more like a stretching of my awareness like a rubber band. I could feel myself stretching forth, like reaching for something on the top shelf, but without the discomfort. As I reached them the signal became more apparent and obvious until it kind of burst forth as if from behind a sheath… The ‘blip’ became a potent source.

Demystify.

Sincerely,
Cezyl
http://www.cezyl.com
http://www.louisobe.com
http://www.cezyl.com/OBEs/the_astral_realm.htm
I don't go OBE anymore. I come back from it. - Cezyl