2010 International UFO Congress... worth a look?

This forum is intended to cater for topics that do not strictly relate to the book "Thiaoouba Prophecy", "She and I", and other closely related material.

Moderator: Moderators

shezmear

2010 International UFO Congress... worth a look?

Hi Guys I`m watching a presentation called 2010 International UFO Congress ● ET: The New Agenda.I don`t know how much time you have but the presenter is genuine. Although his English is not the best he makes a genuine effort to present his facts and has most of the times solid footage.

I think it is always interesting to take a look at what is going on in space.I lot of these objects remind me of tools spheres, although I think they might be some one else.The more I look at this kind of stuff the more I see there is a hell of a lot of UFO activity going on on this planet.If you got the time check it out, it is long and I have not seen it to the end yet but I`m sitting in side,the night is but an embryo and the mountains have snow on their tops and the fire is burning, such a lovely night to be watching UFO vids.....sigh.... :study:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mc5CKUhC ... playnext=1

I just noted something else you see this hand posture [-o< the idea of prayer, this technique originated from Thiaoouba, this cat is preying to his Higherself.... :lol: ....another thread...
By their deeds shall you know them.
J.C
shezmear

Re: 2010 International UFO Congress... worth a look?

Actually some of the footage on this is video is just stunning....
J.C
Rezo

I went to eceti ranch in trout lake july 4th weekend ... saw something up there that seemed different ... at least 6 pretty bright ones, probably more. theres footage on youtube. type in eceti, july 2010 theres lots.

in nj so far ive never EVER seen ufo here though ...

im gonna watch this - not all tonite tho. i respect the work jaimes doing! those space shots are pretty neat. some of the daytime shots in mexico really are the most amazing ive seen. theres one with probably so many ships up there just a ton of them...the one about turkey i didnt get the name though. its in part 5 around 2 min in.
shezmear

I`d have to say some of the best footage I have ever seen,the one with the space craft and the moon were you can see the Human being inside the craft moving his head is about a 9.9, blew my head off.

Also I found this this moaning.Michel spoke about the Greys studying human beings and putting a tracking device in us.The government knows about this.There is a guy called Dr Roger Leir you can you tube him to death.This person has found out some interesting info about these devices, see http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wh-BkeDVq4w
J.C
Rezo

yeah ive heard him hes been on the kevin smith show few times i think. interesting information.
nuky

how do we expose the fact that aliens exist and the US government is successfully keeping
most of the population ignorant about these important issues
ronald

1. What is there to expose?
2. How do you know it is a fact?
3. What are aliens?
4. Why is it a government that successfully keeps the ignorant population?
5. Why are these issues considered as important?
shezmear

nuky wrote:how do we expose the fact that aliens exist and the US government is successfully keeping
most of the population ignorant about these important issues
I don`t think you need to expose it per say unless that is something you want to do.Its already exposed and there are plenty of people doing that already, you can just look at the information and kind of make up your own mind, which I think is what we do anyway is`nt it?

I don`t think the government will ever be open unless it serves their interest, or they are made.The thing with governments now a day is they are really transparent about things that don`t really matter, all the stuff you really want to know is just not told shared with you.

I think now more then anytime we live in a time of self education, there is so much information, more now then ever before.
J.C
nuky

1.what isnt there to expose
2.how do we not know its a fact or fiction
4.what government doesnt govern information in this day and age
5.these issues arent concidered important enough

as for question 3. there many defifnitions; i am referring to extra terrestrial visitors from places outside and within are solar system.
but anyways i feel the most important issue here is the government, because it dictates the flow of information. knowledge is power at the end of the day and a few select people on our planet control that knowledge; now i could bang on about million conspiracy theories from different sources that state totally different realities that have there similarities, but i cant validate any of my info as fact only the the people that dictate the flow of information can, meaning the government(s) how can we ever know truth when the ones who dictate the truth, are the same people who dictate lies for hidden aggenda's. we are gridlocked into this system by which we have grown up to believe that its natural for a few people to control a whole planet while everyone else just assumes there role in ignorance.

i bet that if govenment announced that they were well aware of the presence of beings from other planets making contact for centuries, everyone would suddenly believe it like sheep. we need some way to break through the core of society and get through to each person, we need to wake them up, so they realise this is our world, and we can do what we want, whenever we want to, as long as we stand united.

at least thats what i think.
ronald

Maybe it is just pretense (and desire) to hold the idea of information control.
Why else are we here talking about it, that would be not logically possible in such situations.

On a similar note, if you share information which inter-fears with the freedom of thought, you do not allow others to come to their own conclusions to some extend at least. In a way, by not sharing certain info you allow others to discover matters when their time is naturally fit. Perhaps we are part of "a certain percentage" that can learn more about this and so the info flows in our direction. But from my experience, this is a natural flow and not limited to any physical organization.

For the moment, it may be a wise and better decision if governments do not comment at all on the subject and from what I can see (from my limited view) that is the case.

Ignorance is an essential state to over come and should be explored to the full extend possible while in it. I think the situation is a usual one if we keep the purpose for it in mind.
nuky

ronald - in some ways you r right, from the moment people think that these aliens are visiting tons of people will get scared, christians will talk about anti-christs and stuff like that. but still people are afraid of change, so at first they will be scared; but once used to the idea the benefits will be worth it. we grow massively in spirit and technology - i mean people are living in a bubbles right now, with all the lies from the government. i think we can definently handle this knowledge and they should expose because its in our best interest. i think that there afraid that they will lose the power that they forcibly gained in this so called democracy.