Aura Technology

Discussion on technology and how it could be used to assist spiritual development and NOT enslave us. This includes technology that will help us live in harmony with Nature (e.g.: "Lifter" technologies that could replace the petrol driven engine). Also, discussion of past and current scientific thought so that gems are not buried in the sands of time, and spiritual progress through science is achieved.

Moderator: Moderators

volcomstone

d

invisiblity apparently requires a "cloud" of disassociated electrons forming a sheath around you

light that enters into the cloud becomes dispersed randomly so no form or shape can be seen, instead you will see simply "nothing", like looking through a peice of glass with no edges.
Vesko

Re:

volcomstone wrote:invisiblity apparently requires a "cloud" of disassociated electrons forming a sheath around you

light that enters into the cloud becomes dispersed randomly so no form or shape can be seen, instead you will see simply "nothing", like looking through a peice of glass with no edges.
Welcome, volcomstone, and thank you very much for contributing!
You are talking of invisibility of the physical body. (Previous posts were about ghosts/astral bodies without the physical body component.) Spontaneous Human Involuntary Invisibility is supposed to happen this way, too. It seems this "free electrons cloud" is one of the ways to become invisible -- another way is total bodily, how to call it, transmutation, such as the one demonstrated to Michel by Thao in the book. A similar transmutation is in "Living by the Himalayan Masters" by Swami Rama, performed by the teacher of his teacher (no pun intended), a very old Tibetan man with exceptional true knowledge.

I am reminded of Patanjali's "Yoga Sutra" and its reference to invisibility (although no electron cloud is there). I started reading this two years ago, but didn't finish because of other things. It mentions invisibility:

From Patanjali's "Yoga Sutra"
By perfectly concentrated Meditation on the form of the body, by
arresting the body's perceptibility, and by inhibiting the eye's power of
sight, there comes the power to make the body invisible.
When I now look again at this work, I discover many invaluable things. I recommend everyone to read it, as it contains concrete spiritual advice and techniques. I'll put it in the forum library immediately. This is another piece of wonderful literature whose truths are blindly ignored by our postultrahypermodern so-called civilization as primitive, religous writing of only futile historical interest. I say futile historical interest because we look down on such literature in the manner of "let's see what those immature religous monkeys of the past did, so that we know what NOT to do. Invisibility, eh? Your grandma is invisible." (It now appears that some of our grandmas have indeed been capable of this.)

Thanks again very much for contributing!
Last edited by Vesko on Fri Aug 13, 2004 12:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Do you REALLY practice meditation? If your REALLY do, do you practice a GOOD method? Are you sure this is REALLY so?
Vesko

Patanjali's "Yoga Sutra" has been added to the forum library:
http://goldenplanetforum.com/library/pa ... _sutra.txt

This is a must read for everyone. It's a book with concrete information that can help us know and go beyond assumptions. It has been virtually ignored, but is a priceless gem. Don't miss it if you are serious about meditation, concentration and yoga!!!!!! The text carries this magnetic aura of a huge mystery that is about to unveil before you, carrying life-changing implications, and the potency of the message is in the concrete information that very loudly rings true to those ready to understand it. Like with Michel's book. For this reason, Patanjali very much seems to be writing from his own experience and from the experience of real persons with considerable true knowledge whom he had learned from.

I'm so happy it has come down to us from the ages and has not been destroyed.
Do you REALLY practice meditation? If your REALLY do, do you practice a GOOD method? Are you sure this is REALLY so?
rishmash

interesting article on the "aura" and colour

Hi guys,

It seems we are getting closer to photographing elements of the aura.

I wish I had a DR like this near me (:

http://articles.mercola.com/sites/artic ... Light.aspx
Robanan

Re: Aura Technology

Priceless article, it proves many points right.

Many Thanks! it was an eye-opener!
The essence of Consciousness, is the ability to Create, Process, Transmit and Receive Information Autonomously.
ronald

I found the book Pioneers Of The Aura by Karen Mutton to have some interesting information.
Does anyone know of aura imaging using the heterodyne principle?
ronald

Now, some years further, progress in this area seems little.
Did anyone discover something new on aura technology?
Aura imaging using the heterodyne principle is still my best lead.
BlueHaze

I'm sorry I don't have anything to add to the Aura discussion at this point. :(

Anyway, I wanted to still say thank you for bumping this thread, as it helped me discover those yoga sutras Vesko had posted some years back. Reading them helped me notice a few problem areas I still need to work on. :)
ronald

The Human Atmosphere

The method described in the book title linked below uses various colored glass slides or screens.
The Human Atmosphere by Walter John Kilner

100 years have passed since.
ronald

The cave of the ancients

p161
briefly, it deals with a heterodyne principle wherein rapidly rotating coloured prisms interrupt the line of sight and thus destroy the normal image of the human body and intensify the much weaker rays of the aura.
Search the online book for: Heterodyne (The find is it at p155)
Rezo

this is interesting....im curious how this worked or if it has been attempted to be reconstructed. there was another forum i wish i remember where where this concept was explored and theorized how to construct such a device. if i find i will repost this discussion here.
ronald

The use of the heterodyne principle as described can been seen as a non intrusive method compared to applying short high voltage pulses in order to photograph it. By non intrusive I mean to say that you do not have to disturb/deform your electrons/vibrations from the outside while the photographic process is ongoing, so thus to obtain a better quality.

Maybe this method can show us more than the first two letters of the alphabet, as it were :flower:
Rezo

Any progress with discoveries of non-intrusive method to bioenergy field? PIP technology [polycontrast interference photography] I still do not understand too well. I believe if im not mistaken in michel's sydney lecture he briefly featured it [the aura images appeared to show gradations that resemble this photographic effect] but i admit its an assumption.

to fit something like this onto regular camera, even web camera, would be interesting too. imagine a status update 'feeling good today' and having proof :)
Rezo

i dont know if this particular conversion from sound is what you were referring to, or not:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q6j2h_n6O1I
Zark

== Aura Technology: Refraction & Edgar Cayce ==

Many of you will be aware of Edgar Cayce's curious channeled readings. Here is one pertaining to Aura Technology which I believe needs investigating.

Source: http://www.aawmagazine.com/0440/003.html

25 [...] To gain the proper aura from a mechanical manner, prepare an aurascope like this:
Make prisms, or combined prisms - see? Jena [Encyclopedia Britannica cc 1957: JENA, a university town of Germany... seat of the famous Zeiss firm of optical instrument makers] glass for the white one, lapis for the blue one, the blood ruby for the red one, the yellow lapis for the yellow one. Combine these on a spindle, so that each may be turned through an opening that is directed towards a body. With the second turn there will come into vision, for anyone of any psychic ability, the direct aura - physical AND spiritual - for anyone at whom it is pointed.
In making the diagnosis, it would require the nude body; and those portions of the body affected will show the various tints or forms of depressions, ranging from all colors that are negative in their action to life - which are leaden and various shades of purple, and the orange that turns towards red. These prisms would be set. They would be of these dimensions: From a quarter (1/4 inch on the thin edge to a three-quarter (3/4) on the heavy edge. An inch (1") wide and two inches (2) long. Necessarily two sets would be prepared, so that there may be the vision from both eyes - for in few people is vision exactly the same in both eyes; but these would be so set that they would be turned on an axis, an inch to two inches (1" to 2") apart, see? so they would turn around, see?
(Q) Would the axis be through the center?
(A) The axis would be that the prisms would be set in a holder on the axis. Of course, do not attempt to bore through the prisms themselves - but these are set in holders, see, in something like the leaves of a willowing fan.
(Q) What is the distance from the eyes to the prisms?
(A) Nine inches (9").
(Q) Are any other lenses necessary?
(A) Naturally the plain glass in the end of the scope, and turned - you see - or set on axis so that the vision comes as one; as when looking through the scope that makes for the projection of flat object as to give them the perspective value to the whole, see? [See 440-6.]

I did have a dream of something comparable.. but different. It didn't get far as I was being difficult in the dream.
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be. -- Douglas Adams