Politics

A discussion of past and recent world events (from the historical period after Christ, e.g. Renaissance). Let's unlock the lessons from the past events.

Moderator: Moderators

ronald

Politics

I found Mr. Brian Gerrish talks very informative here, around 05:30: fknnewz , it touches on the democratic party system.

p.111
How can a country be properly governed under such a system,
to do away with political parties
Rijzerlo

Re: Politics

You would almost say he read both TP and TFoC. He obviously is pinpointing out some very visible issue's within our society. Very good!

It still baffles me how most people still don't see this "puppetshow" as a real thing. The other day I had a discussion with someone who kept saying our country is doing so well, we're on the top of the scale. It's ridiculous. Our country is not more than a dictatorship ran by the biggest *** on the planet. We are basically handing out nuclear bombs to clearly incompetent people and even saying "have fun with them, this is the launch-button"

Gerrish is absolutely right, individuals in parliament, not party's with false propaganda and misinformation
ronald

To say it mildly, most unaware are just fondling around.
(sorry! :) I had to say it once, but I do not prefer using the other F word.)
ronald

teradactyl

i read somewhere recently that they should pay politicians a regular salary, and see who shows up for the job....
Om Mani Padme Om